Dragon Age 2 soundtrack 3.99 on itunes

[quote name='Killrig']For those that purchased the Signature Edition, a downloadable soundtrack was included.[/QUOTE]

um thanks for not reading my post, especially the part where it says this is a deal for the people that didn't get the signature edition. :roll:

[quote name='Ionotropic']great cuz my signature edition didn't give me the soundtrack and EA refuses to fucking deal with it[/QUOTE]

If you got a code and were able to enter it, did you check your registered game promotions under PC/Mac on the bioware site? It shows up there no matter which signature edition's codes you put in.

Also, my signature edition came without codes and they were more than happy to replace them for me. You may just need to try a different CSR on their online chat.

[quote name='Ionotropic']great cuz my signature edition didn't give me the soundtrack and EA refuses to fucking deal with it[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the difference was...as soon as I registered my copy this was part of the DLC, to include the soundtrack.

This IS NOT the full soundtrack, only 1/2. Signature Edition download is 29 songs so most likely there will be more parts coming out. EA has been releasing game soundtracks in small chunks thinking the lower price will get u to buy more, when it becomes more expensive in the long run.

The soundtrack code is separate from the content codes on PS360 and has to be entered on Bioware's website as others have said. After entered u get a link to download a zip file that contains 29 .wav files.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back