Dragon Age II - Gen. Discussion and Info - Mark of the Assassin DLC 10/11 800 pts.

OXM gave it a 9.0. They didn't really provide anything new that I haven't seen. Great characters, dialogue, and story. The only new complaints I've seen are that it starts off really slow, and that they recycle numerous dungeons/locations. Other small complaints they had that I've seen addressed before are: the limited character customization of other party members (can only change weapons/accessories, the armor remains the same though you can enhance them with rune slots that grant varying stat buffs), less open world/story, tweaks to combat/dialogue etc.

They also have a screenshot of Bodhan and Sandal, so I'm glad to see they at least make a cameo. Also mention a few quests in the game will depend on the choices you made in DA 1. If you don't have a save, then you still have an option to decide how DA 1 played out.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I most certainly will. If I can get the kind of playtime that I'm hoping for (the kind that made me "infamous" - probably in a bad way - in the ME2 thread :lol:), then I'll have posts solely dedicated to builds that I can help people with.[/QUOTE]

You have a natural eye for detail with enough patience for writing in FAQ-esque format so you won't find any argument here. I half expected you to make an appearance in the Origins thread but I apparently I must have beat you to it. ;)

With the both of us on call there shouldn't be any excuses for anyone not completing the game however their heart desires. It's not like playing this game "the right way" (there is many) is rocket science, but I'll be damned if we won't make some people think twice on occasion.

I honestly need to quit playing the demo as an Archer, because it increasingly threatens my initial playthrough as a Mage each time I do it. Sooo. good.

I told you so... [/Karma ;P]

:rofl:

Most people are playing the game to uncover Hawke's rise to power. We're playing it to find the class that absolutely breaks the game wide open and forces the enemies to bend to our will :cool:
(not our sole reason for playing, but...you know...)

I'd like to think they knew exactly what they were doing when they created a single sustain spell capable of turning a mage into the f*cking Juggernaut. Then had the gall to unleash it upon a world ripe with mana regenerative armaments and weaponry. It's as if the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen in your life told you she had a twin who was equally infatuated with you. The only truly "wrong" decision was choosing not to indulge in sinful activities.

Whenever I felt guilty (which was rare... if a bit misguided) watching my Warden wield his staff as the divine wooden counterpart to Voltron's Blazing Sword, I took solace in how minuscule future tweaks to game play balance would have been if not for my irresponsible (but satisfying) behavior.

If there's one thing I'm about when it comes to BioWare, it's: keep the faith, maaan.

I still lurk the ME threads on occasion, you know. :cool: There's a single drop of faith left in my well with plenty of opportunity for a spontaneous downpour to refill it should DA2 really impress me.

Since you can't accurately assess nor display "enriched RPG elements" in a game play trailer or demo I haven't the luxury of leaning on reviews, dev, or forum posts to help alleviate my concerns for ME3. Logically I don't have much of a choice but using DA2 as the sole point of reference which will decide just how much enthusiasm I should reserve for future Bioware games.

No pressure Thedas. ;)

It's okay, I haven't received any emails of the sort for ME or DA or their respective DLCs. At first I was like "what the hell's going on? Don't they want to hear from their poster boy?". Then, I realized that they can read the internet just as easily as anyone else and, with my name plastered over anything ME-related and now starting to set up temporary camp here, they probably have all the information they need :lol:

Point taken. I vaguely recall Christina Norman said she was a member of CAG so I'm sure many of our posts have been duly noted, marked and cataloged somewhere by a few members of the DA team. At least that's what my ego keeps telling me. :lol:

[quote name='Anexanhume']I wouldn't feel left out. The satisfaction from DAL is somewhere in between watching a cat hack up a hair ball and popping a zit with a needle sterlizied with a BIC lighter. I'm just waiting for them to finally open the unlockables, get those, and then be done with it.[/QUOTE]

I honestly hope that wasn't the case. Many said their locations were revealed via blog while the initial closed beta was operational. No need for me to stress how asinine it would have been to come up short after trudging along for so long.

I was so preoccupied with finishing my conversation the original point of reply completely slipped my mind. I'd like to personally extend a heartfelt F*CK YOU! to PC gamers and their modding community alike for code cracking their way into accessing areas restricted to console gamers a week before launch. First the GS demo and now this... HOW DARE YOU. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. :headache:

001g33xw

27zcc1s.jpg

RedheadHawke1.jpg

...You lucky little CC abusing punk bitches. Oh the nerve... Habitual line steppers; all of you! Apparently when they weren't too busy bathing in diamond encrusted Bald Eagle fur or riding on the majestic backs of Saber-toothed White Tigers these arrogant mahf*ckahs even made a flow chart. :nottalking:

hawkefamily101.jpg

:censored:

...^#$%@!

I'm going to sit in a corner and pout REEEEAAALLLYYY hard for a couple minutes. This sucks (though not as much as Bioware reusing the same mediocre tattoos - come on!). Don't think I didn't noticed the distinctly milk chocolate complexion of a 'Black' Hawke from one of the many screenshots either. I pray they were going easy on the slider. :cry:

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']You have a natural eye for detail with enough patience for writing in FAQ-esque format so you won't find any argument here. I half expected you to make an appearance in the Origins thread but I apparently I must have beat you to it. ;)[/QUOTE]I do have some files (similar to the ones in my ME1 and ME2 storage/folders) on my computer with about 4 or 5 different team builds, and maybe 5 or 6 Warden builds for myself - so I suppose I could've shared at some point. It's too late now, though, since Witch Hunt ruined any chance of me being active in the Dragon Age: Origins thread ever again. Mass Effect has been a big enough turf for me to run thus far, though DA2 is a different story because I need something to keep my mind/attention off of the big, dark cloud hanging above my head all Spring/Summer (the torture over waiting for ME3's release) :lol:

And, yeah, I kind of go nuts typing sometimes (a good example is the recent builds I posted the past couple of days, haha) - so I don't imagine too many people would be against me hanging out here for a few months :cool:

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']With the both of us on call there shouldn't be any excuses for anyone not completing the game however their heart desires. It's not like playing this game "the right way" (there is many) is rocket science, but I'll be damned if we won't make some people think twice on occasion.[/QUOTE]With classes being balanced, there should be something for everyone in this game. Barring any sort of game-breaking glitch, disc or console malfunction, or just bad overall game design (which I don't see happening), I'm not really one to let people off the hook when they say "I give up" regarding things I consider good - I can definitely be good cop or bad cop, should the occasion call for it :lol:

And it's interesting that you carefully chose the phrase "on call", because I honestly feel like I am sometimes. It seems like you have the day shift and I pick up the graveyard shift. It's very...convenient.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I told you so... [/Karma ;P][/QUOTE]I believe the scoreboard now reads:

Ink - 1
X - 1

It sucks because I went into Origins with the mindset of using the Archer, but I was extremely let down by it (I think I quit before the origins story was even finished). I switched to Mage after that and, well, the rest is history :D

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I'd like to think they knew exactly what they were doing when they created a single sustain spell capable of turning a mage into the f*cking Juggernaut. Then had the gall to unleash it upon a world ripe with mana regenerative armaments and weaponry.[/QUOTE]I'd like to think they put it there on purpose, too, so I'm not afraid that something equally as big and bad can slip past testing in DA2.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']It's as if the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen in your life told you she had a twin who was equally infatuated with you. The only truly "wrong" decision was choosing not to indulge in sinful activities.[/QUOTE]Morrigan disapproves -10
Leliana approves +10
Zevran approves +10
Isabella approves +10

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I still lurk the ME threads on occasion, you know. :cool:[/QUOTE]Ah, but you've left me unchecked in there for waaay too long, so now my ego opinions are running rampant through the ME2 and ME3 threads :D

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Since you can't accurately assess nor display "enriched RPG elements" in a game play trailer or demo I haven't the luxury of leaning on reviews, dev, or forum posts to help alleviate my concerns for ME3. Logically I don't have much of a choice but using DA2 as the sole point of reference which will decide just how much enthusiasm I should reserve for future Bioware games.

No pressure Thedas. ;)[/QUOTE]I was sold after the ME3 Reveal Trailer, which I now have to go watch again mid-response thanks to you.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Point taken. I vaguely recall Christina Norman said she was a member of CAG so I'm sure many of our posts have been duly noted, marked and cataloged somewhere by a few members of the DA team. At least that's what my ego keeps telling me. :lol:[/QUOTE]If I had any evidence that she has even skimmed a post of mine, I'd be leaving my cell phone number in each one along with the words "call me anytime, Christina! xoxoxox" :lol:

Well, this is sure to cause some consternation.

Eurogamer: Dragon Age II campaign shorter than DA's

I'm not sure where they got the 30-100 hour figure for Dragon Age. IIRC, my first play through Origins was a little less than 30 hours-- on Casual, not completionist but hardly rushing either. My second time through was like 12 hours, just doing the minimum to grab the achievements I still needed. Right on par with Mass Effect 1 and 2. I don't even know what you could spend 100 hours in that game doing, unless battles just take dramatically longer on the harder difficulties.

Yeah, I spent like 37 hours playing through Origins including the in-game DLCs. I played on casual, also didn't rush but didn't do every single side quest either. I won't do a second playthrough as I don't care much about achievements and didn't like it enough to play it again--especially when I still have a bunch of the post game DLC to play through.

It says it's longer than Mass Effects 2's campaign, that took me around 35 hours on my first playthrough (I'm more of a completionist with that series). Not counting any DLC aside from the included mission for Zaeed and the Normandy Crash Site.

Plenty long for me. 20-30 hours is ideal for a WRPG main game IMO.

Origins is easily a 40 - 60+ hour game on its own merit without skipping large patches of dialog or tons of side quests. Difficulty settings and personal interest plays a huge factor in it. I could beat ME2 in less than 10 - 15 hours on any difficulty setting if I focused on the main story and maybe one or two loyalty quests, but hearing others managed to squeeze 40 hours out of it wouldn't surprise me.

Cutting the average playtime of any RPG in half is pretty disheartening in my opinion. Especially when the extra length (compared to ME2) in my case would only extend playtime by a few hours; maybe 10 tops. Adopting the pick up and play syndrome from other genres is only going to run the risk of shutting down more options in the future. The only saving grace here is none of the reviewers have been able to reach a consensus on the average being below 30 yet.

I'll still play it but if I have to seriously work on stretching out more than 30 hours between the main story and questing out of it I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Yeah, I played on casual, had subtitles on so I x'd through dialogue as I can read faster than they talk. I did most of the side quests I found--only had two left unfinished I think that were collectathon crap I didn't feel like bothering with. I also didn't read anything in the codex etc.

Still took me 37 hours, so I can see the 40+ easily. 60 seems hard to me unless that's on highest difficulty and factoring in battles taking longer, dying more often etc. as I didn't skip that much.

All that said, I agree they shouldn't make them too short. I like how it is now where you can skip side quests and finish quicker, or do everything and drag it out.

20-30 hours is ideal for me as it's just hard to play super long games when I have a hard time gaming more than 5 hours most weeks. My Dragon Age play through began around Thanksgiving and I just finished Origins last week, for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon Age Origins took me 35 hours doing everything but the side quests from that barkeeper (which also cost me the Traveler achievement but whatever).

Mass Effect 2 took me 33 hours.

That is without DLC. So what is the time estimate they are giving for DA2? (I can't read the story here)

Here is a "graphics comparison" video from IGN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeuWtbSJBfg&feature=feedu

Everything pretty much looks like it could be from the same game :), aside from some better draw distances and lighting in DA2. Facial animations seem like they could be a little better but honestly, side by side with Origins, the difference is subtle if it's there. Maybe it just comes down to the footage they chose.

In that 50 minute live gameplay/Q&A thing Laidlaw did last week he said DA 2 was shorter than Origins but longer than ME 2.

Just in comparison my Origins playthrough (all 3 in-game DLC's included) was 59 hours (on Casual and no skipping in the dialogue) and my original ME 2 playthrough was over 30 hours.

Also, just a PSA for anyone who hits the BioWare forums on occasion: Story spoilers for DA2 have started to appear. If you're concerned about that sort of thing, now is the time to exit the internet. :)

One thing I've never been able to do with WRPGs is skip dialogue. Whether it's mediocre games like Alpha Protocol, great games like Oblivion and Dragon Age: Origins, or even the king of kings Mass Effect 1 and 2, spamming w/e key or button to advance through conversations is simply out of the question for me - whether its my first playthrough or my twenty-fifth. Though I could probably quote all of Shepard's lines verbatim :)lol: not really), I've still yet to skip conversations in those games.

It's the same for me as going back to re-read my favorite book or watch my favorite movie; I'm not going to skip through certain pages or scenes just to get to my favorite parts. You're missing way too much when you're not hearing the inflection, enunciation, and the emotion in someone's voice in these games. Sleeping wife and kids, fussy neighbors above/below you, and parents in the next room over be damned - there's always an alternative rather than keeping the volume turned way down (like gaming headphones, for instance).

Audio is a very important part of an RPG, in my opinion. The dialogue, the "score" (or music), and the atmosphere are integral parts of the game attempting to suck you in.

My average DA:O playthrough is in the low-30s, hour-wise.

Skipping dialog in Mass Effect is a dangerous proposition since the "skip" button can also be the "choose" button. Probably the only major design flaw in ME2 really.

Audio is important for any game, unfortunately there are those of us who do have to deal with the sleeping wife and kids problem. And gaming headphones are not a good solution-- not going to get a crying baby because I couldn't hear with my headphones on would result in my wife stomping my limbs off Isaac Clarke style. I've played through entire games with only the barest conception of what the music sounded like. :cry: And no subtitles = no sale.

Btw X, where did you get that avatar pic? I need it.

Well, if you want the Ring of Whispers DLC but can't bring yourself to purchase a replica sword, Razer is offering slightly more practical tie-in products. The mousepad is $25 and prices go up from there. :cold:

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
Audio is important for any game, unfortunately there are those of us who do have to deal with the sleeping wife and kids problem. And gaming headphones are not a good solution-- not going to get a crying baby because I couldn't hear with my headphones on would result in my wife stomping my limbs off Isaac Clarke style. I've played through entire games with only the barest conception of what the music sounded like. :cry: And no subtitles = no sale.

[/QUOTE]

Been there. I COULD NOT play Assassin's Creed until I got some headphones because of the lack of subtitles. Luckily my kids are old enough (6 and 7) I don't have to worry to much about crying babies (they can comeo ut and get me).

Even with the headphones though I find myself with them just on one ear so I can hear if anything going on in the house. I think I've heard all of most games through one ear.

Also my playing at "bedtime" is why my online play has gone down. Friends find it hard to hear me when I'm talking at a low to normal volume and not raised voice (since they jack up their TVs I guess)

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Well, if you want the Ring of Whispers DLC but can't bring yourself to purchase a replica sword, Razer is offering slightly more practical tie-in products. The mousepad is $25 and prices go up from there. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I was already thinking about the onza and I'm building a PC soon so the deathadder is a possibility too. The question is whether it's worth the $10 premium and shipping costs.

Yeah, I'd consider the Onza, as I'm thinking about buying one anyway (For CoD), but not interested in paying $10 more for that splash of Dragon Age 2 on it.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']One thing I've never been able to do with WRPGs is skip dialogue.[/QUOTE]

Well I read it all, so I don't "skip" it. I just get tired of listening to all of it. Especially random conversations with shop keepers etc. I generally just listen/watch to all the major story dialogue etc.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Skipping dialog in Mass Effect is a dangerous proposition since the "skip" button can also be the "choose" button. Probably the only major design flaw in ME2 really.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I had to be careful with that in ME2. Was very annoying.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']One thing I've never been able to do with WRPGs is skip dialogue. Whether it's mediocre games like Alpha Protocol, great games like Oblivion and Dragon Age: Origins, or even the king of kings Mass Effect 1 and 2, spamming w/e key or button to advance through conversations is simply out of the question for me - whether its my first playthrough or my twenty-fifth. Though I could probably quote all of Shepard's lines verbatim :)lol: not really), I've still yet to skip conversations in those games.
[/QUOTE]

I am exactly the same way. I feel like skipping the voice actors work is sacrilegious. It's right up there with dubbed foreign movies. This, of course, ads a ton of time to my RPG playing, but about half the money and production values of a Bioware game go into the voice talent (my guess), and so I am not sure why I'd want to just read it instead.

Also, forgive me if this has been posted, I don't follow this thread closely but here is the launch trailer for The Exiled Prince - the day one DLC. Looks like DA2's stone prisoner (extra companion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhNnzQqdlHE

[quote name='thrustbucket']Also, forgive me if this has been posted, I don't follow this thread closely but here is the launch trailer for The Exiled Prince - the day one DLC. Looks like DA2's stone prisoner (extra companion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhNnzQqdlHE[/QUOTE]

I think his quest will be very good, but the character doesn't seem nearly as interesting as Shale.

But then again, Shale was possibly the best character in Origins, so it's a high bar to reach.

I tried the rogue with the arrows and it was a blast. The game to me least feels really different when using the different classes, a issue I had with DA:Origins. I can't wait until next week!

Not an absolute but I just watched G4tv.com's Feedback, and although not named, it's clear Adam Sessler is doing the review for DA 2 & all he kept saying was how long it was and he hadn't done anything all week up to the podcast other than play the game, eat, & sleep (he had not seen the Ubisoft We Dare trailer for example.) Edit: I also know Kristine Steimer from IGN Girlfight is doing the review for IGN after hearing Greg Miller infer to what she was playing on the last Podcast Beyond.

[quote name='thrustbucket']PC Gamer Review scan

Verdict: 94.
The Best RPG Combat Ever.
Not gaming's best story, but maybe it's best story telling.
Darker, Sexier, Better.[/QUOTE]

I can already tell you from the demo that the combat is much more fun. I actually enjoyed being a mage more than a warrior. That says a lot for me.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Audio is important for any game, unfortunately there are those of us who do have to deal with the sleeping wife and kids problem. And gaming headphones are not a good solution-- not going to get a crying baby because I couldn't hear with my headphones on would result in my wife stomping my limbs off Isaac Clarke style. I've played through entire games with only the barest conception of what the music sounded like. :cry: And no subtitles = no sale.[/QUOTE](continued from earlier post)

"...which leads me into my next lesson: Don't get married and have kids."

:lol: just kidding (sort of)

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Btw X, where did you get that avatar pic? I need it.[/QUOTE]Assuming that you were talking about the femHawke one I had yesterday - I spent 30 minutes trying to track down the picture for you to no avail...sorry. It was from a French cinema-like poster of Varric talking about the Champion that I found and made some serious alterations to :cool:

I'll be sure to keep a tab of the next piece of ballin' ass art I find/make, since you seem interested in the stuff I'm usually putting up. Also, I PMed you with a potential picture swap for the OP :cool:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Well I read it all, so I don't "skip" it. I just get tired of listening to all of it.[/QUOTE]I wasn't trying to single you out; and...well...at least you read it, I suppose. The conversation that was going on at the time is what made me think of my mini rant, I wasn't pointing that at you.

[quote name='Anexanhume']DA:O took me almost 60 hours so shorter is fine by me. I like 40 hours best.[/QUOTE]

I just picked up DA:O off Newegg for 16 bucks and I have DA2 pre-ordered lol. I hope I can get Awakening done before I dive into the sequel.

Who else plans to "check out" of this thread once the game is in hand?

No offense, of course, but many of you are a little too "eager" to discuss the incredibly fine details of plot points and characters.

No offense, of course, but many of you are a little too "eager" to discuss the incredibly fine details of plot points and characters.

I'll probably be checking out to some extent, not so much for fear of spoilers but more because I'll be too busy playing the game. :)

:lol:

I hope I'm not included in the list of people that seem like they'd go too far in discussing something about the game and actually end up spoiling it. Look at the ME2 thread for proof that the absolute last thing I'll do (or stand behind) is spoilers. We made it all the way to the end of 2010 before people were more open with not putting various plot points and characters in spoiler tags - and I'd consider that a huge success. Or check out the ME3 thread (which I won't even be a part of after info starts rolling out) which has a huge disclaimer that partly warns about spoiling stuff for others. If I ever talk about things revolving around the plot, certain events/fights in the game, or just anything more than what you could tell from the demo, I put it in tags and usually mark it with a warning so you don't accidentally stumble into it.

I'll only go all out (as I've already shown) when it comes to class builds, Hawke builds, or general tactics, but if that's enough to drive people away then I suppose I won't post them - I'm just trying to help people move up from Normal difficulty and/or really get the most out of the game. I suppose I could spoiler tag the build part, also, but I really hate the red font that's used for spoiler information.

I'll honestly be checking out somewhat, too, since my Spring Break is next week. As much time as I normally have + absolutely no responsibilities next week = 5-day Dragon Age 2 marathon :cool:

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']:lol:

I hope I'm not included in the list of people that seem like they'd go too far in discussing something about the game and actually end up spoiling it. [/QUOTE]
SPOILING BASTARD!!! :whistle2:#

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']
I'll honestly be checking out somewhat, too, since my Spring Break is next week. As much time as I normally have + absolutely no responsibilities next week = 5-day Dragon Age 2 marathon :cool:[/QUOTE]

I normally take a vacation from work in March, as DA2 was coming out I'm taking it from March 7th to March 15th. All the Dragon Age 2 goodness! (well...hopefully my wife and kids do their best to prevent my playing)

Noticed something while playing the DA: Facebook game, in the promotions sections of the options menu, it lists three armor sets, including the Ser Issac armor, a set call Deaths hand, and N7 Leather armor.

I guess the BioWare Facebook posts were liked or shared or whatever a million times, because the third bonus tome has been unlocked.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I guess the BioWare Facebook posts were liked or shared or whatever a million times, because the third bonus tome has been unlocked.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, but given the fact that most of us on the board disliked that tactic right after the 1 million demo download.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I guess the BioWare Facebook posts were liked or shared or whatever a million times, because the third bonus tome has been unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Are they automatically adding all those tomes when the game comes out or something, because none of them are on my "Registered Game Promotions" list?

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Are they automatically adding all those tomes when the game comes out or something, because none of them are on my "Registered Game Promotions" list?[/QUOTE]
I don't have the third tome yet, but I do have "The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall" and "Lothering's Lament" on my list. I think they showed up the day the promotion ended.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I don't have the third tome yet, but I do have "The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall" and "Lothering's Lament" on my list. I think they showed up the day the promotion ended.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I must have overlooked them on my list, I'm also only missing tome 3.

After watching the Developer Chat #2 from earlier today, I have to say that Sebastian is an absolute must when it comes to my team builds from here on out (as long as Hawke is a Mage, Warrior, or dual-wield Rogue). Here are some descriptions of various (not all) abilities from his specialization tree:

Guardian Angel
Sebastian creates an ethereal personal decoy
that keeps enemies occupied for a short
time while he escapes in stealth.

Decoy health: 50% of Sebastian's

health
Stealth chance: 100%
Duration: 10s

Cost: 30 Stamina

Cooldown: 30s

Type: Activated ability

Holy Precision
Sebastian is adept at finding the enemy's
weak spots. Consequently, critical hits
inflict more damage.

Critical damage

Type: Passive ability

Maferath's Advance
Whenever Sebastian strikes an enemy from
behind, whether with a basic attack or using
a talent, the attack now always results in a
critical hit.

Critical chance: 100% for flanking attacks

Righteous Chain
Every basic shot that Sebastian fires in
rapid succession in a short period increases
his chance to score a critical hit.
Activating any other talent cancels the
effect, but Arrow of Judgment can exploit the
chain for extra damage.

Critical chance: Stacking +2% per shot, up to

10 shots

Wounding Arrow
Sebastian's arrow wounds a target, causing it
to suffer increased damage for a short time.

Physical damage: 100

Physical force: 2x
Enemy damage resistance: -15%
Enemy damage resistance: -3% per shot in
previous chain
Duration: 10s

Cost: 20 stamina

Cooldown: 20s

Type: Activated ability

----------

Basically, Sebastian = badass whose skills are begging to be exploited by a good team build.

bread's done
Back