Dragonball Z for Wii 19.95 at PX (Military)

HunterXN

CAG Veteran
First post. I just walked in the PX on base at Fort Meade, MD. I saw DBZ Tenkaichi Boudaki 2 for 19.95. Not a big dragonball z fan but bought it cause of the price. It should be the same price on other exchanges.

You should technically point out in the title that this is a Gamecube game. I came in here thinking it would be DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for Wii.

[quote name='Gamehead']You're talking about DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 right?[/quote]

That's what I was wondering. It could be Budokai 2 for GC. But, since he posted Wii, I'd assume Tankaichi 2.

That, and $20 Budokai 2 for GC wouldn't be a deal at all!

Yes, it's the Wii version. I've seen other posts about this...apparently quite a few bases are doing this and not just Fort Meade. Anyone want to pick one up for me?

[quote name='abhinav']my parents work near there so maybe they can snag it for me, thanks for the heads up OP[/QUOTE]
Do you think you can get me one also? I will pay you back.
Pretty please..

If anyone can give me a ride to Fort Lewis in Washington i'll let you in and pick up a copy.

being a dependent rules!!! thanx dad!

[quote name='sandrokstar']If anyone can give me a ride to Fort Lewis in Washington i'll let you in and pick up a copy.

being a dependent rules!!! thanx dad![/QUOTE]
Nothin like letting a stranger pick you up and driving off with you :lol:

Just FYI guys, this is only Military (on base) and not only in MD. Someone on TGN is stationed in CO and got in on this for $20.

Thanks OP! Picked up my copy just now. It was marked 19.95, but rang up at 49.95 - no problem getting the price adjusted. I imagine this will get fixed soon, though.

can someone get me a copy? i'll pay the $20 and the shipping via paypal.... my roommate has a wii but he doesn't love dragon ball as much as i do... someone?

scored the last one at the Bx on Randolph AFB in San Antonio
the cashier lady seemed like she didn't want to give it to me but the Powerzone employee said otherwise

now all i need is a Wii

[quote name='mrblau']scored the last one at the Bx on Randolph AFB in San Antonio
the cashier lady seemed like she didn't want to give it to me but the Powerzone employee said otherwise

now all i need is a Wii[/quote]
I hate you.

bread's done
Back