DriveClub Digital Version $39.99 / $24.99 For PS+ Members via PSN Store

Hope you enjoy it, hit me up if you wanna play or if you if you need a club, I think the CAG club still has some spots open.
cheapassdrivers might have a few spots open still, if not the OG ones that initially signed up and didn't race need to drop out please for others that want to participate. When you level up single player and club you get more cars unlocked.

im always amazed at how butthurt people get about video games, good luck in real life...
Yes, because having standards will in no way help you in real life. With how easily you accept being screwed, sounds like you'll be the one butt hurt one day.

I just feel bad for you guys. Some are blind to the truth.
I've already said I don't give a shit. I never heard about this game until about a month ago, when I first started thinking seriously about a PS4. So, explain how the truth has evaded me. That I was lied to.

This is a thread about a paid version of a game. Not how you got left at the altar.

I've already said I don't give a shit. I never heard about this game until about a month ago, when I first started thinking seriously about a PS4. So, explain how the truth has evaded me. That I was lied to.

This is a thread about a paid version of a game. Not how you got left at the altar.
You just don't get it.

Both feedbacks are true and deserved. Good day.
System Abuse

CAG has various features which are designed to help the community, but can be negatively affected by malicious user input. These features include (but are not limited to): thread and blog tagging, trade-in value tracker, reporting posts, user reviews, trading, feedback, marketplace, private messages, price tracker and the game database. Those users who abuse the Site features will find their privileges or account revoked at the administrator's discretion.

The feedback system is for trading purposes only. Do it again and it will be a ban.

System Abuse

CAG has various features which are designed to help the community, but can be negatively affected by malicious user input. These features include (but are not limited to): thread and blog tagging, trade-in value tracker, reporting posts, user reviews, trading, feedback, marketplace, private messages, price tracker and the game database. Those users who abuse the Site features will find their privileges or account revoked at the administrator's discretion.

The feedback system is for trading purposes only. Do it again and it will be a ban.
Unfortunately the message appears to not have been received. Another negative feedback.

Don't do it. I heard they're on the final stage of delivering that free ps plus version. Can't wait for need for speed underground

Wow so this still isn't out as a free version!?   Sony,  ugh they always over promise and extremely under deliver.  My ps4 is collecting dust waiting for a 2015 game and its not getting one.   None of there exclusive must have games announced at E3 are coming out this year like Last Guardian/Shenmue/Uncharted.   if you look at there actual 2015 schedule they have NOTHING!  Why is the free driveclub not out yet, PS4 only players must be getting bored enough to buy this once promised free title. -.-   Sorry but this is just getting annoying.

Wow so this still isn't out as a free version!? Sony, ugh they always over promise and extremely under deliver. My ps4 is collecting dust waiting for a 2015 game and its not getting one. None of there exclusive must have games announced at E3 are coming out this year like Last Guardian/Shenmue/Uncharted. if you look at there actual 2015 schedule they have NOTHING! Why is the free driveclub not out yet, PS4 only players must be getting bored enough to buy this once promised free title. -.- Sorry but this is just getting annoying.
Oh look, another one.

I just sold the disk based version  for 15 on amazon then got the digital copy for 25. I like the game but wanted to go digital this time because the disk version was released in such a broken state that you needed huge patches to even make it worth playing. So what was the point having a disk?

Both feedbacks are true and deserved. Good day.
Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg

I've said this twice in previous posts, while the "free" version is getting really really close to released with multiple updates already, there's almost no point waiting unless you are content with what little the "free" version will offer. Once they do release the free version, they'll probably bump the upgrade cost back to $60, its probably better to just get the full game now at a discount and have everything.

I've seen quite a few people on the thread enjoy the game already so if you can get over all the controversy, under it is actually a great racer. The bad press just clouds the actual quality of the game, not to praise the game without end, as my biggest problem is the giant paywalls (which is why there's no point in waiting for the "free" version).

The last time we had a DriveClub deal thread most of the people who joined the clubs went afk for a while, so I figured with all the new active players that we make a new CAG club again.

My reasoning for what the "free" version will be like on release:

Since so much of the game is already DLC, the cars and tours, I doubt that they will make that available for free when the "free" version launches. The free Ignition and Photofinish DLC will remain free, it's not like they are gonna put a price on previously free DLC. All that remains is the DriveClub Tour which is free with the full game, and all the cars/emblems that you unlock. They are probably gonna heavily cut the tour for the free version, so that way there will be an incentive to buy the full game. Knowing that, the only things avaiable for the "free" version will probably be a few cars, probably only up to super or sport, so no hyper class, and only up to a certain level. Probably even restrict you from making a club like the rumors say. Tracks will probably all be free though as they are in the game now. This leads me to believe that the "free"version, if you choose to wait, will be stripped of it's barebones from the normal version now. Bottom line ____ probably better to just buy the full version now.

Just wanted to add that most Sony's big titles for PS4 have so far released in the Spring/Summer period: Infamous:SS, The Order, BloodBorne, and next year being UC4 and possibly Last Guardian and they usually leave the fall/winter period for the big 3rd party AAA titles. Not trying to defend them like a Sony Pony, just stating the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but the game is near universally praised by serious car fans. Reviews were middling because a lot of reviewers were straight up biased in favor something else they wanted be it open world, easy gameplay, tuning, yaddah.

I'd have only given it an 8 on release. It was a solid arcade racer. With the inclusion of so many other cars, the interiors are tops in class, and tours the along with patches to all the game systems, and more to come, you really cannot beat it at this point to me. It's the best simcade I have played and I have played nearly all of the major ones. It's not really an easy game though. So be warned in that respect. Really, no other game is currently even close in environmental immersion not even the sims. That alone is worth a spin to me nevermind the fantastic driving model.

The one poster a while back was pretty hilarious. More like pathetic but what can you do. This is well worth the money.

I'd probably give it a solid 8.5 based on my last ten days. The graphics are extremely impressive. The weather, I haven't gotten to yet, but I've seen the videos. Holy crap. The cars drive pretty well. The racing does allow for mistakes, and isn't near as frustrating as my history with Gran Turismo.

The AI is...dumb. It basically thinks that you aren't there, and tries to drive inside your car a ton. Getting rear-ended for easing up early in a corner is common. Clean races have a bit of luck involved. It doesn't distract too much from the game, but it's there. The amount of DLC I can't decide is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm up to level 24 and have had a great time with just the free content. I think I have about 500 of the 800 stars left to go on the main mode. I've not really touched multiplayer at all, but what I have done is a bit more fun than the usual racing turds I usually encounter. I have a ton of cars to choose from in SP.

The other concern I have is what happens after July. Is the goal to dump the free version and move on to the next project? Or is there going to be another year (8 months, I guess) of continual tweaks and content releases? If it's the latter, I'd be thrilled. If it's the former, I'll be glad I only spent $25 plus whatever DLC I decide to get. I haven't added up everything that's currently available in the store plus the next round of DLC to determine if the season pass is a value proposition at this current moment.

Wow, this thread has blown up since I originally posted this. Regardless, to everyone who gets this game, I would recommend you investing in the season pass. Although it's almost the same price as the game, it gives you a lot of extra content and makes the game much more enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be glad I only spent $25 plus whatever DLC I decide to get. I haven't added up everything that's currently available in the store plus the next round of DLC to determine if the season pass is a value proposition at this current moment.
There are very few games that I would say the season pass is worth it, this is one of those games.

They tweeted that " Servers aren't ready" ... This keeps getting more and more hilarious..how many times can a company screw up
Please explain how this was their screw up? I'm dying to hear your great knowledge on this subject since you seem to have a personal vendetta against this game.

Do I really have to explain it to you again? We've already gone around and around. I'm not going to change your mind, you won't change my mind.
So why do you keep coming back to this thread? You're just as bad as the destiny haters out there who can't move on and just ignore things they don't like.

Number of issues? It's been one issue.
Ok .. whatever you say.. If you really think it's only had ONE issue, you are delusional. You have the right to ignore everything that has happened and was said with that game. That's fine. I have the right to NOT ignore it.

Ok .. whatever you say.. If you really think it's only had ONE issue, you are delusional. You have the right to ignore everything that has happened and was said with that game. That's fine. I have the right to NOT ignore it.
Yea the issue regarding the servers. That has been the issue that has caused the delays so I'm not sure what other issues you have seen.

bread's done
Back