Dropped Another $10. Zune 30 GB Digital Media Player White $149.99 Amazon + FS

Damn the Zune (especially the White one) is droping in price faster than an Anorexic girl losing weight or more like Microsoft is puking up zunes.

if it keeps up with this pace its gonna be practically free by the end of the year.

[quote name='dastly75']I love my zune. I recommend it.[/quote]

I second this 100%. I don't see why people keep saying it sucks. I guess it's just more undeserved Microsoft hate.

[quote name='reibeatall']I second this 100%. I don't see why people keep saying it sucks. I guess it's just more undeserved Microsoft hate.[/quote]

blame the software, the Device itself is great, the restrictions, Lack of needful firmware updates and Horrible Horrible almost non-existent Advertising campaign leaves it open to attack, The Zune wont defend itself and thats why "It Sucks".

It comes with a free synch dock also. Just below the main product info is a promotion where you add both and get the dock for free.

I absolutely love my Zune, and have ahd no problems with the software. Wtf does not having a good ad campaign have to do with the products actual quality.

[quote name='hohez']It comes with a free synch dock also. Just below the main product info is a promotion where you add both and get the dock for free.

I absolutely love my Zune, and have ahd no problems with the software. Wtf does not having a good ad campaign have to do with the products actual quality.[/quote]

I experience frequent pauses and glitches whenever i sync and start up the Zune software, alot of others also complained about the Glitchy software, slowing down the computer and Closing itself at Annoying times. And the Wi-Fi is practically useless if the songs you transfer only last 3 plays or days, If they added the wi-fi for a reason it should be able to use it properly.

As far as the Ad campaign, Apple showed people what the Ipod is capable of and pimped it out like a 2 dollar hooker. Zune just basically showed up in stores one day and decided to hang out on the corner. Its there its a good product but it doesnt just sell itself by just sitting there.

I'm not up on iPod models and MP3 players in general, but which ones can Sync with Windows Media Player 11 and can be used as a portable HD? From the reviews, it looks like this cannot.

MjC

Just got my brown Zune after having an iPod for 3 years. I haven't done much with it besides music but I'm pleased. I don't use itunes or the Zune Marketplace to buy my music. I had $150 to spend on an MP3 player so I feel I got some bang for the buck. I feel like I made a major upgrade since I had a 4g 20gb iPod with a regular screen. That said, I would have probably gone with an iPod if money was no issue.

For $150, I'm thrilled.

RC

[quote name='flizmo007']$129 +$5 shipping on woot today.

www.woot.com[/quote]
THOSE BASTARDS!!!, Make me buy the damn zune from them a month ago for $149 and they go and do this!...I Oughta hell screw i'll take my 10 bucks credit and sulk elsewhere, I would buy another one at this price But Im broke as hell.

Might as well post this Deal in the Other Deals Section, Spread the word.

Oh wait that is this section...Okay

Not sure if anyone saw it or not, but this is towards the bottom of their site for this current Zune deal:

[quote name='woot.com']Therefore, we have decided to offer every Woot customer who purchased a Zune from us on August 22, 2007 (or in the last Woot-Off) a $10 Woot credit towards any Woot order of $40 or more, before shipping. If that’s you, just enter the coupon code BUMPYROAD while making your purchase, and boo-yah: you’re mayor of Discount City. This discount applies to any Woot site, including Woot.com, Shirt.Woot, Wine.Woot, Sellout.Woot, and Beets.Woot. It doesn't expire, so feel free to check back everyday 'til you find something that will temporarily fill the void in your soul. You may use the coupon as many times as you bought Zunes. So, if you bought one Zune from us back in August, you can use BUMPYROAD once; if you bought two, you can use it twice; and so forth and so on and what-have-you. But you can only use the discount once on any one order.[/quote]

Thanks OP! Almsot bit on getting one from K-Mart for $160 plus tax, but this got me one for $150 shipped with a free Zune dock. Thanks guys! :D

bread's done
Back