DS games for sale, some imports

BillyDKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been mostly a lurker here for years. I've bought/sold for my various collections on eBay since 1997. You can view my 100% feedback there: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ydkid*&ftab=AllFeedback&_trksid=p3911.c0.m198.

I accept PayPal only, ship to U.S. only and require delivery confirmation. I'm not comfortable shipping first and getting paid later.

PM your wants. I will send you an invoice through Paypal.

1 game will ship USPS First Class mail in a bubble envelope w/ delivery confirmation for $3.50
2-4 games will ship USPS Media mail in a box w/ delivery confirmation for $3.50
5+ games will ship USPS Media mail in a box w/ delivery confirmation for $4.00

All games are complete with box, manual & cart and are in excellent to like-new condition unless noted.

--Choushoujuu Mecha MG $14
--Chuukana Janshi Tenhou Painyan Remix $14
--Nodame Catabile $14
--Idol Janshi Suchi-Pai III Remix $18 (ships media mail only)
Take all 4 off my hands for $50!

--X360 PGR3 $3

* Pending - Zelda feather quill stylus $5 (in box, never used)
* Pending - PU game case $4 (not CAG custom, holds 24 carts)

* SOLD - everything else

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']As i said man, people dont know your ebay user name from adam...just a forewarning is all.[/QUOTE]

look, I'm sorry I don't want to send you games and have you pay me after you receive them. we're done. no need to spam my post...

[quote name='BillyDKid']look, I'm sorry I don't want to send you games and have you pay me after you receive them. we're done. no need to spam my post...[/quote]

Bro im just tryin to help you get a start out, theres been a hell of alot of scamming going on and im trying to help a newcomer like you, get established and at least get your feet planted is all.

Im not trying to spam your thread, i apologize...just again trying to help ya out.

i would definetely pick up the Zelda Feather Stylus from you if you would post to Australia. Id pay via paypal.

bread's done
Back