DS Lite Bundle w/ Case + 3 Games ($80 Shipped)

[quote name='Splatoon']Bids retracted, but remember everyone, don't play if you can't pay (your bills).[/QUOTE]

Thank You so much. I really appreciate it.

BMX XXX $1
Dead or Alive 3 $1
Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball - $2
Dead or Alive Ultimate - $2
Soul Calibur 2 $1
Gears of War - $5
Forza 2 (Sticker Residue) - $2
PGR 4 (Sticker Residue) - $5
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $1
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones $1
Star Wars Republic Commandos - $2
Speed Racer #1 (Sealed/Signed) - $2

Quick question: Shipping on all items are $3 correct? So if an item is $2, I would pay $5 total?

Another quick question: First time willing to trade on CAG.. will I receive an iTrader feedback when I buy something? (Because I'd really like to build some rep and be cool).

If the answer is YES to both questions above.. I bid:

1st Party 8MB Memory Card - $2.50

[quote name='mis0']Quick question: Shipping on all items are $3 correct? So if an item is $2, I would pay $5 total?

Another quick question: First time willing to trade on CAG.. will I receive an iTrader feedback when I buy something? (Because I'd really like to build some rep and be cool).

If the answer is YES to both questions above.. I bid:

1st Party 8MB Memory Card - $2.50[/QUOTE]

Shipping (unless noted otherwise) is $3 for the first item, $1.50 for each item after that, and you will certainly get iTrader feedback if you have a winning bid (and, you know, pay).

[quote name='phoenix529']No! Get out of my lowball sale, people!

Lol. Now I have to snipe???[/QUOTE]

You know, I seem to vaguely remember someone talking about how competition was healthy...:)

Katamari Damacy - $4
R-Type Final (Sticker Residue on Case) - $1.50
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - $1
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - $1
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $1.50
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $1.5
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - $1.50

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I just noticed you have Spiderman 2 for PSX shown in the picture but it is not listed...was this already traded/sold?[/QUOTE]

Good catch, I actually just forgot to list it. It's now up and available for the bidding.

6 hours left! This will (probably) be the last update before the auction ends tonight. Remember, in addition to the Mystery Prize drawing, the top 3 bidders with over $20 in wins get the Highrollaz prizes! Good luck, and have fun.

Dead or Alive 3 - $1.50
Dead or Alive Ultimate - $2.50
Hunter The Reckoning $1.50
Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer $1.50

Shinobi - $2
Xenosaga - $6.50
007: Everything or Nothing - $1
Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball - $3.50
Dead or Alive Ultimate - $3
Mechassault - $2
Otogi: Myth of Demons - $6
Wii Play (Game Only) - $4.50