DS Lite Colors Confirmed

[quote name='whoknows']Its so hard for Nintendo to make a black one because....?[/QUOTE]
then they cant release a black one later and make more money through tradeins and whatnot!

doesnt matter though, im more of an ipod white guy myself

[quote name='whoknows']Its so hard for Nintendo to make a black one because....?[/QUOTE]

Because they can make it later after everybody's bought purple, orange, green, and any other sh*tty color since they couldn't get black so that people want to replace their Navy Blue DS with a Black one.

Seriously, I hate that they put off black... even with the regular DS here in the states.

Oh Hell Yes!!! They Did It!!! They Made A Deep Dark Navy Blue One! Yeeeeessssssssssssssss!

[quote name='Crocodile']That navy one is practically black anyway so.........[/QUOTE]

That is what I was going to say. It looks black from some angles. The only reason I don't like the white is because a lot of bright colors sting my eyes. The concepts are extremely light(the actual thing probably won't hurt my eyes, but still) That and iPods always remind me of hospitals. Bleh!

While browsing that site, there is a nice 360 degree view.

http://touch-ds.jp/news/lite/

Thse are confirmed. Play-Asia has official pictures up for all 3 versions. I am getting the Navy Blue and the iPod white for the girlfriend. Sweet.

I'll throw these in the DS Color Choice Poll in the upcoming days. Vote in it regardless, it's too easy! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84388

Right now Famicom is taking it but DS Black is holding up. Hopefully the other colors get more votes though, I'd rather have one of those popular colors get kicked out. Remember to vote for more than one color too. I like the navy best out of all of those.

the 360 videos actually give a better view of the colors...

and is it just me or does the Advance Cart stick out more (i am possibly wrong)?:
image5.jpg
image6.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the 360 videos actually give a better view of the colors...

and is it just me or does the Advance Cart stick out more (i am possibly wrong)?:
image5.jpg
image6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You're right... the filler piece (white cart) looks way smaller than a regular GBA cart. If GBA carts stick out, it won't be too bad I guess... it is rather cramped.

Will pick up a navy one if it comes out in that color here. My fiance took over my old one so time for an upgrade anyways.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']no one else finds crystal white sexy!?! its like having a really tiny lap-top[/QUOTE]

yeah the crystal white is sexulant. i'm definetly getting it if it comes to the US.

Anyone pre-ordered yet? I am thinking about it. I think I am going with playasia + 27 dollar UPS shipping

Edit: hmmm lik-sang has same UPS shipping for 25 beans.

I love that navy blue one. I will definitely be getting this one. It's coming out in US when, May? If so, I can probably wait two months...probably.

And they're not releasing a blackone because they want to avoid direct comparisons with the PSP right now, I'd guess.

That Navy and the White are both very nice. Methinks I need to get rid of my Mario Kart DS and grab one of those!

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']then they cant release a black one later and make more money through tradeins and whatnot![/QUOTE]

Nintendo makes no money on trade-ins. If anything, trade-ins hurt Nintendo.

The navy one is nice. I'm just going to wait for the US release, though.

I wonder what cart the first DS Lite bundle will include?

[quote name='yukine']Perhaps the US will get an exclusive color for the DS Lite, maybe Black? :)[/QUOTE]

the rarely ever gets something cool/exclusive from japan.

[quote name='WebScud']Nintendo makes no money on trade-ins. If anything, trade-ins hurt Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but they make plenty of money off of someone buying a new version, and then someone who wouldn't have gotten a DS at all picking up a used one and buying software for it.

I think its really cool how everything matches (the buttons, stylus, and the whole unit) its one of the reasons I wanted either a pure white or a graphite black.

[quote name='daroga']Yes, but they make plenty of money off of someone buying a new version, and then someone who wouldn't have gotten a DS at all picking up a used one and buying software for it.[/QUOTE]

Daroga, you know better than that. A trade-in is obviously not buying a new version.

bread's done
Back