DSi Bundle w/Bonus Accessory Kit, Two Games, $20 eGift Card $189.99 at Walmart.com

gn2007

CAGiversary!
I just browsed walmart.com and found they have a pretty neat DSi or DS Lite bundle

DSi bundle is $189 with free shipping

U can even choose the DSi bundle that all ready has the Mario & Luigi Bowser inside story

Please choose the following option(s) to complete your bundle:
Choose Your Nintendo DSi
Choose Your Bonus* Accessory Kit
Choose Your Two Bonus* Games
Optional Additional Accessory

AND the games arent shovelware games either they are pretty mainstream go take a look

here link for DSi bundle

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-DSI-Bundle/10974346

the DS lite bundle is pretty much same but its $149

Please choose the following option(s) to complete your bundle:
Choose Your Nintendo DSi
Choose Your Bonus* Accessory Kit
Choose Your Two Bonus* Games
Optional Additional Accessory

here link for DS Lite Bundle

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Ds-Lite-Value-Bundle/10730454

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Did you notice white DSi mario and luigi bundle is included in the system choice list? That makes three games.[/QUOTE]

no i did not wow thats a really good deal now if u think about it :)

wow thanks for the heads up. For $189 I'm getting a white dsi, mario and luigi: bowsers inside story, pokemon heart gold w/ pokewalker, super mario 64 ds and a DS accessory package.

The ds lite has way more choice of accessory bundles, like 10:1
But the DSi has the mario and luigi bundle to make it three games but your stuck with a crappy accessory option and loss of gameboy backwards compatibility...

Tough call....

It is a tough call...there are some gba games I might want. Any DS owners want to recommend a game? Looks like lots of good choices. I'm thinking Sonic Classic Collection and Professor Layton.

Looks like Walmart also has a PSP-3000 value bundle with an accessory pack and 2 games for $200. But the game selection is not nearly as good as the DS.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Looks like Walmart also has a PSP-3000 value bundle with an accessory pack and 2 games for $200. But the game selection is not nearly as good as the DS.[/QUOTE]

You can't really blame Wal-Mart for that though, can you?

It's a pretty good deal, it was better a month or two ago when it was all this for retail price ($170 DSi, $130 DS Lite) although the Mario and Luigi DSi bundle availability is worth the extra $20, imo. I'd be in if I needed a DS. I fully expect a significant drop on all DS models within the year because of the 3DS, however, but it might not be until after Christmas. I'm also expecting them to discontinue the Lite in favor of the DSi before too long, so if you want GBA compatibility, make sure you get on that.

Great deal. Not sure if anyone would want to turn around & trade the bonus games in but amazon shows the trade value on Pokemon heart gold as $24.50 and soul silver as $28.

Man so freaking tempted to do this

but not sure if its worth it

can pick up the mario bundle with the 2 pokemon games and dump them games off for almost 2500 goozex pts

be like 125 bucks

Wow, usually these bundles have a bunch of lackluster titles that wouldn't otherwise sell. This one has some fantastic choices, especially when you include that Bowser's Inside Story bundle (which is an amazing game by itself).

Looks like they have some almost similar bundles for the XL... one comes with a specific accessory and a choice of 2 games from a crappier list, and the other comes with a game from a good list but the game effects the price...

[quote name='FadeToOne']Looks like they have some almost similar bundles for the XL... one comes with a specific accessory and a choice of 2 games from a crappier list, and the other comes with a game from a good list but the game effects the price...[/QUOTE]

cant find what your talking about

i see 1 game for 189 or 2 games for 209 for the DSI XL

what doesnt add up is the bronze system cost more then the other color LOL

Im tempted to buy a DSI and then see if i could swap it out for a DSI XL and pay the difference

[quote name='iGen']This would have been a good deal if the 3DS weren't coming out very soon.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I consider 5-6 months minimum "very soon."

Does anyone know if you can return the accessory kit for a prorated amount back to Walmart? I'd jump on this but I do not want the accessories.

[quote name='slidecage']cant find what your talking about

i see 1 game for 189 or 2 games for 209 for the DSI XL
[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about, so you did find it. If you look at the one that is 1 game, most of the game choices cause the price to increase.

Tempting, but it's hard to justify buying a DS now that the 3DS has been announced and confirmed as backwards compatible. The smart part of me is saying to wait.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Does anyone know if you can return the accessory kit for a prorated amount back to Walmart? I'd jump on this but I do not want the accessories.[/QUOTE]
Accessories are priced out at $10
Games are priced out at $25 each

[quote name='nnickers']Tempting, but it's hard to justify buying a DS now that the 3DS has been announced and confirmed as backwards compatible. The smart part of me is saying to wait.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've wanted a DSi since they came out last year, and if this deal had come around just a few months ago, I probably would have bit. However, with the 3DS coming out, even if it is 6-9 months 'til release, I need to force myself to wait.

[quote name='freeorelse']Here is the best deal though
White DSI with Mario luigi game
Pick 2 other games
Accessory kit
and a $20 egiftcardhttp://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-DSI-Bundle/10974346
Verified The games are listed at $25 each and the accessory kit is $10[/QUOTE]

so it would say

soit would list it

2 games at 25 each Road kit at 10 gift card at 20 so system 110 ?

was thinking about buying it and trying to flip it in store for a DSI XL but it wouldnt work cause you would lost the mario game

now if you wanted just the DSI 90 after gift card isnt bad but rather have a XL

XL is too dang bulky. I got the dsi as a replacement for a broken Ds Lite. It will be $ 117 after tax out of pocket if I return the 2 games and the accessory kit. I will also be trading in the Mario game. So around $100 for the Dsi after all that.

bread's done
Back