DualShock 3 $39.99 shipped at Newegg

I was able to picked up 2 from Radio Shack back on Black Friday for $29.99 each, so I'm set for awhile with DualShock 3

I really should. It's just a matter of time before I break my R1 button, like I've done with every controller.

Edit: I decided to do it. But newegg doesn't let me login with Firefox 3. Anyone else have the problem or is it just me? The site works fine for me in IE.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I really should. It's just a matter of time before I break my R1 button, like I've done with every controller.

Edit: I decided to do it. But newegg doesn't let me login with Firefox 3. Anyone else have the problem or is it just me? The site works fine for me in IE.[/quote]

Works fine for me, I use version 3.0.4.

[quote name='sunil247']If you pay with Paypal - you get 15% off. I did it 2 days back and got refunded $6.5[/quote]

Where is the 15% back posted?
I looked all over newegg and on Paypal sites...perhaps it has ended?

[quote name='donut']Where is the 15% back posted?
I looked all over newegg and on Paypal sites...perhaps it has ended?[/QUOTE]

That was a one day only thing that ended.

[quote name='spidey']That was a one day only thing that ended.[/quote]

thanks, dab nab it $33.50 was right at RS BF price...

Wow I ordered this yesterday afternoon at 3:30pm and used the free shipping. I got it this morning. Shipped it from NJ, and I live in MA. WOW! Talk about fast....I wasn't expecting this until the end of NEXT week, not less then 24 hours after ordering it with the free shipping!!

Yeah, incredible, I also ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it this afternoon. All this time I was expecting it after the holidays. Bravo newegg and thanks again OP for the deal notice.

@ Kevbo and option.iv:
I wrote a speech. *Ahem* "lucky bastards."
I ordered my PS3 controller December 15th. At least I got my $6 back from PP, but alas... no controller.

[quote name='cupcakex1']Ordered this for $29.99 with the coupon I got for first time shopping on Black Friday.. pretty sweet deal . :applause:[/quote]

So... what is this coupon you are talking about? Possible that we could get this?

bread's done
Back