Dungeon Siege 2 $32.90 at Gogamer.com

They also have a few other good deals:

Half-Life 2 for $26.90
Chronicles of Riddick for $11.90
Cossacks 2 for $22.90
Bard's Tale (XBox) - $11.90

O.R.

[quote name='judge-z']See topic. They ahve dirt cheap shipping for $1.99 as well, if you don't mind waiting. I've bought several things from them, no problems at all. Here's the linkage...

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/SESSIONID/Product/View/001DUNS2I

It's part of their "48 hour madness" - sometimes they get extended for another 48 hours, but don't count on it.[/QUOTE]

I almost jumped on this untill I saw this...
It's Dungeon Siege 2 (I) Madness!
I do not know what the (I) means. I also see that this is just the DVD case version which means no manual and no whatever else comes with the retail version. Time to do some more research.

They are the new versions - but as a previous poster pointed out, sometimes they come in DVD case packaging. I have never purchased anything from them like that, and didn't notice that DS2 was DVD cased. I'm wondering if the "I" stands for "International" or something - I remember seeing a lot of DVD case style packaging while in Europe. Same games, not bootlegs, just different packaging.

DS2 does come in a DVD case though, so it's probably the normal version.

EDIT: Though they still have another version for 47.90 that says retail box version, so I have no clue.

[quote name='judge-z']They are the new versions - but as a previous poster pointed out, sometimes they come in DVD case packaging. I have never purchased anything from them like that, and didn't notice that DS2 was DVD cased. I'm wondering if the "I" stands for "International" or something - I remember seeing a lot of DVD case style packaging while in Europe. Same games, not bootlegs, just different packaging.[/QUOTE]

I was also wondering if the I stood for International. If it does what is the difference between them if it is?

The (I) stands for import and they always ship the english (UK) retail version brand new. The manual will be there but it may be smaller than the US version. I've never had any problems ordering from them. Does anyone know if the european edition is censored in any way? That would be the only problem with this deal.

[quote name='miker8']The (I) stands for import and they always ship the english (UK) retail version brand new. The manual will be there but it may be smaller than the US version. I've never had any problems ordering from them. Does anyone know if the european edition is censored in any way? That would be the only problem with this deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying the I for us.

It shouldn't be censored. When they had the Import version of Sacred, they made a big deal about it being uncensored, unlike the US version. Most European countries are more laid back about game content, although there are exceptions (such as Germany).

Like I said above, I have ordered many times from them, just never any of the import versions, and they ship fast. They do have a good selection of games that just aren't available in the US either.

I have several of their import versions, which is what the "I" does stand for. I'd just as soon have those - the DVD-style case is smaller than a box, yet the manual is at least the same size. One of the best U.K. games I got from them was PSI-OPS: Mindgate Conspiracy, for the PC, not even available is stores over here.

O.R.

[quote name='Old Rooster']I have several of their import versions, which is what the "I" does stand for. I'd just as soon have those - the DVD-style case is smaller than a box, yet the manual is at least the same size. One of the best U.K. games I got from them was PSI-OPS: Mindgate Conspiracy, for the PC, not even available is stores over here.

O.R.[/QUOTE]

I have gotten many games from them too, just not any (I) ones yet.

I may have to reconsider this now that I know it is the same game with just smaller packaging. I get rid of all of the packaging usually anyways.

Thanks.

I've had no problems with UK IMPORT games...howerver usually if given the choice between the RETAIL US BOX version & the DVD HARD CASE IMPORT version I usually go for the RETAIL BOX. If you're not picky about your packaging/etc. like I am, then there is NOTHING WRONG with the UK IMPORT version.

I order from GoGamer all the time...so I can vouch for them...which reminds me, there was something I wanted to order. :)

[quote name='BaZoOKajOe']I've had no problems with UK IMPORT games...howerver usually if given the choice between the RETAIL US BOX version & the DVD HARD CASE IMPORT version I usually go for the RETAIL BOX. If you're not picky about your packaging/etc. like I am, then there is NOTHING WRONG with the UK IMPORT version.

I order from GoGamer all the time...so I can vouch for them...which reminds me, there was something I wanted to order. :)[/QUOTE]

I just saw that CircuitCity has the retail version for 35 this week. I was already heading down to get some of the PS2 greatest hits this morning so I figure I will grab Dungeon Siege 2 while I was there. Price is the same after shipping and about $2 more after tax.

[quote name='sandrokstar']been playin' the demo for this game... and i LUB IT![/QUOTE]

It has a lot of similarities to the original. I would not pay $50 for it but $35 is the right pricepoint for me.

[quote name='WarlordFDC']It has a lot of similarities to the original. I would not pay $50 for it but $35 is the right pricepoint for me.[/QUOTE]

WORD. Thanx for the heads up...time to make a trip down to CIRCUIT CITY as well. :)

Is the game a mmorpg, or does it take on elements of diablo, sry for the noob questions, was looking into getting it, but would love to hear a lil more about it.

bread's done
Back