Dungeon Siege 3 (PS3) Reg & LE for $16.90/$19.90 (Asian version)

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Very tempting but are the menus in english as well?[/QUOTE]

I grabbed an AS version of Dead Rising 2 and all audio and text is in English. Don't see why this would be any different.

Shipping is $3.90 for the normal version and I guess it's the same for the Limited but IDK since it's now showing as out of stock.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Very tempting but are the menus in english as well?[/QUOTE]

From my experience with Duke Nuken and Fallout yes. Sometimes the manual and the back of the case are different.

[quote name='Marauder7']From my experience with Duke Nuken and Fallout yes. Sometimes the manual and the back of the case are different.[/QUOTE]

I think I might bite then.
The LE box art is sexy

The Dungeon Siege III Limited Edition will come with unique box art and is a “First Edition” release with 4 exclusive in-game items that will enhance and increase your character’s abilities:

Burning Band of Scorch
Bite of the Arakun
Talisman of the Grand Mage
Sacred Heart of the Legion

Which were preorder exclusives from BB, GS, etc.

Do US saves work with other regions games? I played this and traded it in and kind of want to go back to it. Also, do trophies fall under the same thing?

bread's done
Back