Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony PSP $10 @ BB. Other drops?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Found this at the Woodland Hills, CA Best Buy. I used the $5 Gamepro coupon and got it for $4.99 + tax. The $9.99 tag had just been printed yesterday (1/14) so there may be other drops but I couldn't find anything else noteworthy.

Damn. It had to not be listed online so I can't check the availability.

Meh. I guess I can look for some penny guides while I'm there.

[quote name='shipwreck']They didn't have any at the Fields Ertel location. :([/QUOTE]

I looked for some in the Glenway and Eastgate BB's and didn't find any as well :(

I might check out the Florence location today and will grab one for you if there are any there.

Edit: forgot to mention I checked the Tri-county location as well but it was right before closing so its possible I missed it.

[quote name='x_fiddle']I looked for some in the Glenway and Eastgate BB's and didn't find any as well :(

I might check out the Florence location today and will grab one for you if there are any there.

Edit: forgot to mention I checked the Tri-county location as well but it was right before closing so its possible I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Tri-County would have been the next one I hit. I guess I'll check one in Columbus tonight and then give up. I'll pick up extras if I find any.

fort wayne stores

NOrthcrest said they packed them all up friday night and shipped them back since its discountiued

appleglen got the last one. They said that it should off been pullled Saturday but allowed me to buy it.

so fort wayne is cleared out.

thinking about going over to CC buying it and then taking it back tomorrow with Best buy recept showing i got it for 10 bucks. I wonder if they would honor.

[quote name='slidecage']fort wayne stores

NOrthcrest said they packed them all up friday night and shipped them back since its discountiued

appleglen got the last one. They said that it should off been pullled Saturday but allowed me to buy it.

so fort wayne is cleared out.

thinking about going over to CC buying it and then taking it back tomorrow with Best buy recept showing i got it for 10 bucks. I wonder if they would honor.[/QUOTE]

Why the heck would they pull it off shelves if they weren't going to carry it anymore? And why would they ship it back to the mothership? Does the "Devil Customers" CEO want to play all the copies?

Found a copy at one store for $10 this is a great game for a great price why are they pulling it? Anyone know the story why this is being pulled?

Luckly my store has 10 to 15 copies sitting on the shelf. I didn't have the coupon so I'll pick one or two up tomorrow. If I'm able to get it for $5, that's a great bargain since it sounds like a good game.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Luckly my store has 10 to 15 copies sitting on the shelf. I didn't have the coupon so I'll pick one or two up tomorrow. If I'm able to get it for $5, that's a great bargain since it sounds like a good game.[/QUOTE]

i would of grabbed them even without the coupon. im sure they will be gone by tomorrow now that word is out.

Hit three BB, one actually had the tag that said $9.99. The other two still said $39.99, but none had any in stock. I was able to get the Godfather guide for $0.01 at least.

d7784da86214e8b9ae16e5f10f219939.gif

The Hypnotoad Commands You....

You will go to Best Buy....

You will buy an extra copy of Dungeon Seige for the PSP...

You will send a PM to Admiral Ackbar...

You will negotiate a trade or payment via Paypal for said Dungeon Seige...

You will mail Dungeon Seige to Admiral Ackbar upon payment or exchange...

Do not forget, you will PM Admiral Ackbar...

You will PM Admiral Ackbar...

So commands the Hypnotoad...

You will worship the Hypnotoad...

All hail the Hypnotoad!

Nada at the Greenville S.C. Best Buy. The card was there but there were no copies. The game selection at this store is a joke, though. It always looks like a tornado came through and sucked up half the stock and left the rest a shambles. They also had tons of Vice City that nobody was buying.

Anyway, I had them check the computer and the SKU no longer pulls up on their system. It just says "not available". They found it via searching for the title, but they were out, and couldn't check any other stores since it was linked to the sku which is apparently invalid now.

Regardless, they showed a Feb 07 date for when they expected to get more in. The guy running the computer was really perplexed by all this.

I know my store had some of these because I've looked at them several times recently. But when I got there after lunch, they were cleaned out. :(

So I know this has been said many times before...but if anyone gets a spare they want to sell or trade, please PM me. My trade list is sorely out of date, so ignore it for now. Thanks!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
d7784da86214e8b9ae16e5f10f219939.gif

The Hypnotoad Commands You....

You will go to Best Buy....

You will buy an extra copy of Dungeon Seige for the PSP...

You will send a PM to Admiral Ackbar...

You will negotiate a trade or payment via Paypal for said Dungeon Seige...

You will mail Dungeon Seige to Admiral Ackbar upon payment or exchange...

Do not forget, you will PM Admiral Ackbar...

You will PM Admiral Ackbar...

So commands the Hypnotoad...

You will worship the Hypnotoad...

All hail the Hypnotoad!

[/QUOTE]

Nice try...I like the hypnotoad. All out in the orange ct best buy today, even though they had a huge stack of the games a week or two ago. Only two copies left at the trumbull best buy at lunchtime, game was priced at $39.99 but rang up as $9.99. I grabbed one copy, other is probably long gone by now. Thanks OP.

[quote name='slidecage']i would of grabbed them even without the coupon. im sure they will be gone by tomorrow now that word is out.[/QUOTE]

oddly living in a big city, most people here don't even care enough about deals. If a store has something that I usually find and it's a great deal,I can leave the stuff in-store for a couple of days with no-one touching it ever....

My local Best Buy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa had two copies in stock, both marked $9.99. I used the $5 coupon without problem and got the game for $5.24 with tax. Thanks a ton for the deal.

Checked the Florence, KY store tonight. They were empty. Anyone have an extra they want to rid themselves of? I have paypal. Please pm.

[quote name='shipwreck']Thanks, Tri-County would have been the next one I hit. I guess I'll check one in Columbus tonight and then give up. I'll pick up extras if I find any.[/QUOTE]

Just hit Tri-County again tonight, no dice, did a power search through the stuff as well.

[quote name='Ronin4223']Checked the Florence, KY store tonight. They were empty. Anyone have an extra they want to rid themselves of? I have paypal. Please pm.[/QUOTE]

Damn was about to check Florence in the morning in hopes of finding some anywhere in the Cincinnati Metro area. That makes 5 stores w/o any stock...maybe i'll hit Dayton if I'm in that area soon.

[quote name='x_fiddle']Just hit Tri-County again tonight, no dice, did a power search through the stuff as well.

Damn was about to check Florence in the morning in hopes of finding some anywhere in the Cincinnati Metro area. That makes 5 stores w/o any stock...maybe i'll hit Dayton if I'm in that area soon.[/QUOTE]

No luck up here at the Columbus location as well. Looks like I'm up a creek unless another CAG hooks me up.

[quote name='shipwreck']No luck up here at the Columbus location as well. Looks like I'm up a creek unless another CAG hooks me up.[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know if the dayton store turns anything up.

[quote name='Wario64']anyone check the best buys in san jose?[/QUOTE]
there is one in miliptas this morning. Otherwise there isnt another copy in the bay area.

WTF. I just played Dungeon Siege and I was prompted to upgrade on the screen and so I did and now my PSP is stuck on a "please wait" screen. I googled the problem and some sites say that the PSP is now "bricked", which I guess means totally f**ked? Is there anyway to fix this? I have never accessed the internet nor have I done anything to modify it. I could use some help/advice. All the games I have played on it before DS have never given me a problem, so what do I do now.

Found one, was marked 39.99 and rang up for 9.99, used the coupon and got it for 5 bucks. Thanks a ton OP

I also need help in obtaining a copy of Dungeon Siege.

My visit to the local Best Buy was not a pleasant one. I looked around for the game in the PSP section to no avail & found an associate to assist me. After looking up on the website and telling me that they do not stock the game, he finally looked it up in the store inventory, which indicated that they had one copy in stock. I asked him if he could look in the back & after a quick trip on his part (and I didn't even notice him run off to the back), he said basically 'Sorry...it could be anywhere...' & left it at that. Needless to say, I was not pleased.

I think a call to corporate is in order on my part just for the shitty customer service alone. I did give it a shot to look all around the display area to no avail. Lucky me!

If anyone wants to look over my tradelist, I am willing to arrange a trade for a copy of Dungeon Siege *crosses fingers*

[quote name='Joe Fongul']

I think a call to corporate is in order on my part just for the shitty customer service alone. [/quote]

I thought he did provide pretty good customer service. That thing really could've been anywhere. Where's he going to look for it once he takes a look at where it's supposed to be stocked?

Damn it. I should price check "GODFATHER" guide yestersday while pickup Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (XBOX) for $5 after coupon. Oh well, i'll swing back later today :)

Went with coupon in hand, but Watertown, MA BB picked clean -- they didn't even have the white plastic card with the game title on the tab.

There was ONE copy left at mine yesterday (and weirdly a TON more copies of Vice City Stories than their had been-went from two spots filled, to maybe 8 or more).

I ended up passing on Dungeon Siege after thinking about it, because I'm kind of burned out on that gameplay, and already have two or three of that type just for the PSP (I'm quiting Diablo 2 finally).

All of you CAGs that are finding these, there are a lot of us here that would appreciate a hook-up on this game since it is clearly hard to find for a large number of us. Just saying...

[quote name='shipwreck']All of you CAGs that are finding these, there are a lot of us here that would appreciate a hook-up on this game since it is clearly hard to find for a large number of us. Just saying...[/quote]

Really, if every CAG that found multiple copies just picked up ONE extra to offer up to a less fortunate CAG, just about everyone here would be hooked up with this. Just saying...

I just bought 2 extra copies. $9.99 plus .50 MA Tax = $10.49 each. Just pay the cost plus shipping or I am willing to trade them.

One copy is gone. Got one left.
I may take a ride out tonight to check another BB. Is anyone else interested in a copy if i can find anymore?

bread's done
Back