Anime Poster Lot Q-$2
Anime Clip File-$1.50
Pencil Board 45-$1.50
Pencil Board 65-$1.50
Clear File 74-$1.50

JP Nendoroid Generation Limited Edition - 4.00
Miku Hatsune Laptop Mini Mousepad - 3.00
Miku Hatsune Cellphone Strap - 3.00

[quote name='BreakX50']http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5800305[/QUOTE]

3db.jpg

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I dont get it.

WHY IS THIS WORTH SO MUCH.[/QUOTE]

For the same reason some games are worth so much, some baseball cards are worth so much and some books are worth so much. ;)

Tactics ogre psp - $3
Kingdom Hearts GBA - $3
Soul Salibur 2 $2
Nendoroid LE - $6
SSFIV3D - $4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Scorch - $21[/QUOTE]

Wow; we're trafficking in humans now? Is this a test run for dv8's mail-order bride service?

[quote name='NoelVermillion']your just not going to let me have it right....and i wanted so badly
-----I'm out of the running for Kens Rage[/QUOTE]

be glad to trade it to you once I finish it (if I end up winning it).

Take it you have not played it before?

[quote name='MasaTFC']be glad to trade it to you once I finish it (if I end up winning it).

Take it you have not played it before?[/QUOTE]

you got a deal (if u win it)

yeah i have play it but only the demo..its pretty damn awesome.

[quote name='Edwin29']
drCdy.jpg

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

Once she transitions from garage kit to scale figure, you can expect to see her on my shelf. ;)

Also:
pp_20120212222843.jpg
in November. :bouncy:

Damn forgot about the ultimate madoka can you preorder it already? and how long it usually takes for a garage kit to get a scale figure version?

From Goguenator's:

Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures (A/B) - $40 (I'm assuming it has the necessary cables)
Bulletstorm (A) - $5

Also a bit curious on the Homura figures, (Together and separate if you know the number off the top of your head) shipping.
On another note,
Pencil Board 54 - $1.5
Clear File 83 - $1.5
Clear File 102 - $1.5

[quote name='Edwin29']Damn forgot about the ultimate madoka can you preorder it already? and how long it usually takes for a garage kit to get a scale figure version?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes just months, sometimes years, sometimes never.
The good news is popular figures often get made pretty quickly and I would assume that it would be the case with this one. I'm hoping to hear something by the end of the year.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Hey dv8 can you guesstimate what the shipping to USA would be for

Saber Fate/EXTRA 1/8 Scale Figure - Gift Review (New/Sealed)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Also a bit curious on the Homura figures, (Together and separate if you know the number off the top of your head) shipping.[/QUOTE]

VERY rough estimates on the shipping:

If you are OK with basic shipping and I can get any figure packaged under 90cm (LxWxH) then shipping will start around $9 or so I would guess.
Beach Queens figures definitely fall in this category. Possibly the 1/8 Saber and Homura as well.

Larger packages would go EMS most likely, but since figures don't weigh that much, I would guess about $18 or so as a starting point.

A final option is to ship larger packages via SAL or AIR. Cheaper than EMS, but no insurance or tracking available.

Hope that info helps!

bread's done
Back