Pencil Board 2-$1.50
Pencil Board 13 -$1.50
Pencil Board 23 -$2
Pencil Board 54-$3

Prince of Persia Sands of Time-$1
Prince of Persia Two Thrones-$1
Prince of Persia Warrior Within-$1

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Anyways, what exactly is a gashapon?[/QUOTE]

Relatively cheap figures in blind boxed, typically. Could be other stuff, but you can google that.

You guys are ridiculous, but in a totally good way! :bow:

Good news, that takes us to the mark of paying for 100% for professional movers!
Anything earned from here goes toward a dining room table and chairs plus an actual bed rather than a futon.

THANKS!

No problem, I rather have some fun bid wars and help you out, because actually helping you out it what this lowball is about, rather than winning a few things cheap.
:applause:
Great lowball.

[quote name='dv8mad']Added to the OP[/QUOTE]
Now that this is added, LET THE BID WARS CONTINUE
AKemi Homura 1/8-106
So Cheapest why do you want this figure?

*me watching these $100+ bids on the anime figurines*

silverfox.gif

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Alright man, thanks for the great time, and it was all for a good cause :D
dv8, you better have your table encrusted with sapphires.
:lol:[/QUOTE]
lied.gif

Akemi Homura 1/8 118$

To be honest I work a pretty shitty job, and i'm looking for some nice things to just have, honestly, no. If I wanted I could skyrocket it, but i'm not like that.
Also,
Akemi Bromura 1/8 $121

[quote name='LeafPanda']CheapGames do you even have a limit?
Akemi Bromura 1/8-120.5[/QUOTE]

He should change his name to ExpensiveFigurinesFTW

[quote name='EveningNewbs']He should change his name to ExpensiveFigurinesFTW[/QUOTE]
Trying to get my name changed already, I made this name 2 years ago, and now hate it, just sent a pm to cheapy recently hoping to change my name to my psn, who knows if it will ever go through. And these prices are zetta sexy.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']To be honest I work a pretty shitty job, and i'm looking for some nice things to just have, honestly, no. If I wanted I could skyrocket it, but i'm not like that.
Also,
Akemi Bromura 1/8 $121[/QUOTE]
Akemi Bromura 1/8 $121.5
I just want to get the set of 1/8 figures and nendoroids for Madoka T.T

bread's done
Back