DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

Borderlands 2 Pandora Baseball Hat - $5
FanGamer.Net Awesome-Ness Earthbound Combo Pack - $16 (If anyone wants just the T-Shirt, I'll share the cost with you - XL isn't my size anyways)
FanGamer.Net Ocarina Button - $1
Magic The Gathering Expansion Sets - $2
Darksiders II PS3 - $11

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']is the Super Tower Rush a Desura link? I'd bid, but I'm running Linux and can't find any info on if it works with WINE:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Super Tower Rush is available on Desura, but this copy can only be redeemed at indiegamestand.com

Here is another LINK

Thank you all for your bids!

Last edited by a moderator:
FanGamer.Net Awesome-Ness Earthbound Combo Pack (XL) (sealed) (XL Shirt, Hat & Pennant sealed in bag, PK Yomega Yoyo in Pouch, Hometown Pins (easy cosplay costume without any work to be done no bariner) 27

Wall-Nut Knit Cap (Pop Cap Games/Plants vs Zombies) /// bid 3$
Nvidia Project Shield T-Shirt (XL) New, Never Worn /// bid 1$

How solid is the Neverwinter tote bag ? Is it sturdy or does it feel like cheap material and will fall apart with a few times use ? I trust ya =)

[quote name='NxCmp']How solid is the Neverwinter tote bag ? Is it sturdy or does it feel like cheap material and will fall apart with a few times use ? I trust ya =)[/QUOTE]

The Neverwinter bag is pretty sturdy. On par with most of the regular grocery store cloth bags... My son has been using it to carry his computer stack to and from his friends house and it is holding up well. Not only is it sturdy, it is a BIG ass bag....I put the Borderlands hat next to it in the picture for a comparison size shot....

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android (sealed) - $11
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (no game) - $2
Bejeweled 3 Mouse Pad - $1

I will be unavailable between 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM tonight so the OP WILL NOT BE UPDATED between those hours. When I am back I will try my best to get the OP updated to the current bid on all items!

As always, follow the last posts for the most recent high bid on any items you may want.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cards Against Humanity Pax East 2013 Exclusive Card Packs: Set A, Set B & Set C (sealed) Each set contains 9 White Cards and 2 Black Cards with Gaming/Pax Related Questions and Answershttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=39164 $11.00

Magic The Gathering Expansion Sets - Chandra Nalaar & Garruk Wildspeaker (sealed) w/ Planeswalker Goggles and Pax 2013 Carrying Bag $6

Halo 4 CE Guide ---$4

Magic The Gathering Expansion Sets - Chandra Nalaar & Garruk Wildspeaker (sealed) w/ Planeswalker Goggles and Pax 2013 Carrying Bag $7

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android (sealed) $15.00
Ni No Kuni Steelbook (GS Preorder Bonus) $21.00
Magic The Gathering Expansion Sets - Chandra Nalaar & Garruk Wildspeaker (sealed) w/ Planeswalker Goggles and Pax 2013 Carrying Bag $10
Cards Against Humanity Pax East 2013 Exclusive Card Packs: Set A, Set B & Set C (sealed) $12
Neverwinter Nights Bag - $2

bread's done
Back