dv8mad's Lowballs of Destiny - Has ended. Next - Part III (not set in the old west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this lowball is going to cost me about $650 I bet.
$431 + $131 in shipping so far. Next is the doujin shipping calculation.
damn I will have no money for the next phase...

[quote name='blackdog60']wow this lowball is going to cost me about $650 I bet.
$431 + $131 in shipping so far. Next is the doujin shipping calculation.
damn I will have no money for the next phase...[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m3p55wYutr1qzb90s.gif

My face after reading this ^
than my face afterwords----V
:cold::cold::cold::cold:

--------------
Payment sent in yen.

Responded to your PM a couple hours after you sent it, just wanted to post here to make sure you got it since I've had problems in the past where selllers had full inboxes and didn't receive my PM's for a week.

[quote name='MageSerge']Responded to your PM a couple hours after you sent it, just wanted to post here to make sure you got it since I've had problems in the past where selllers had full inboxes and didn't receive my PM's for a week.[/QUOTE]

I did, I just haven't pulled the note out of the OP yet. I will get things together for you soon!

OK, just about done with everything I can be at the moment. Still do have to get some information on one last item for shipping, but excellent progress has been made!

FYI, for those interested, the next (and now confirmed final) TV lowball will be POSTER FRENZY!

Just dozens and dozens of posters. So, get ready to bid your cheap asses off on anime and gaming posters.

FYI, tomorrow is a big day for me.
Last day off before having to go on a 4-day business trip, so I will be working to wrap up everything remaining, including shipping.
Anything leftover, Ai will work on completing as she is able, but won't be updating CAG.

[quote name='dv8mad']
FYI, for those interested, the next (and now confirmed final) TV lowball [/QUOTE]

wait. you're only doing one more lowball, ever?!?! why?

[quote name='blackdog60']And when do we start seeing a preview for part III......[/QUOTE]

Just Google "Anime Posters".

Ahhh, your preview has begun.

I just opened the mystery box. You should probably do another one of these in Part 3, this was the coolest thing I've ever opened and worth every penny!

[quote name='MageSerge']I just opened the mystery box. You should probably do another one of these in Part 3, this was the coolest thing I've ever opened and worth every penny![/QUOTE]

Hope you enjoy the boat!
tumblr_m87r0riIvy1ql5kwb.png

As for the next lowball, it's posters, posters and more posters.

Also, this will be the first ever lowball to overcome some of the biggest remaining issues with the lowball format!
Yes, I have finally figured out the ultimate fix for lowballs!

[quote name='dv8mad']Got it! Maybe just a typo last time?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I try to keep a budget for lowballs and $15 certainly eats a lot of it.:lol:

[quote name='MageSerge']I just opened the mystery box. You should probably do another one of these in Part 3, this was the coolest thing I've ever opened and worth every penny![/QUOTE]

Aww, you can't do that and not tell!

but if he tells us. then some of us might not have the same appreciation for what he paid for what he got, (at least keep it a secret till after the next lowball) then spill the beans (that way dv8 gets more money). And as we watch his bids we can tell how honest he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back