dv8mad's Lowballs of Destiny - Has ended. Next - Part III (not set in the old west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the OP is now fully updated.

As usual, it will take a few days to get everything in order around my work schedule, but please do keep an eye out for updates as they are made.

Thanks everyone! I will have to add things up, but I think we may be near another level up on the TV.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Damn, not a single lowball going on right now. I has a sad.[/QUOTE]

my wallet certainly needs the break.

If the following folks would be so kind as to PM me your address, I'll get things packaged up and let you know what the shipping cost will be. First class rates shouldn't change, but Wchillinman, Tempius, and Querjek will vary based on shipping zone.

affa - Rogue Galaxy (1st class)
Blabadon - Sin & Punishment (1st class)
Vegan - Persona 3 Portable (1st class)
blackdog60 - Spirit Camera (1st class)
foreverjoe20 - Heavenly Sword (1st class)
Gravitz - Naruto McDonald's Toy (1st class)
Wchillinman - Lot of 3 McDonalds Ornaments, comics (??)
Tempius - TMNT Vol 2 (Priority Mail/Media Mail)
Trueblade - Xenoblade Artbook (1st class)
Querjek - Skylanders T-Shirt (XL) (1st class?)

oh crap, i'm a goof. the whole reason i grabbed a couple games in addition to Rogue Galaxy was to reduce the cost of shipping per item. And... it's being shipped separately. Lol. Oh well, that's teach me to see 'ships from the US' and not think twice about it. pm'ing you now, sir pig.

I have the basics up in the second post. After getting home from work tonight, I will start working on packaging and weighing to get shipping amount input. As I mentioned in the OP, it will take awhile to get it all done properly.

Still, I think everyone will be happier in the end with proper shipping fees rather than $X per item and $X per additional and overpaying. ;)

Thank you for your patience!

[quote name='dv8mad']
Still, I think everyone will be happier in the end with proper shipping fees rather than $X per item and $X per additional and overpaying. ;)

Thank you for your patience![/QUOTE]

And this why i love you lowball.
--
Hopefully, by the next lowball you'll have, i 'll have more money.

I went ahead and send the first part of the payment, once the shipping cost figured. let me know.

And damn you all for not out bidding me on some of those items.
You should have saved me and gave dv8 more money....

Last edited by a moderator:
A few notes:

- 1st class is cheapest in all applicable cases here.
- Wchillinman: the quote is based on a Florida address; I can provide an update once I receive your address.
- I will begin shipping on Saturday, 10/14.

affa - Rogue Galaxy - 1st class - $2.65
Blabadon - Sin & Punishment - 1st class - $2.82
Vegan - Persona 3 Portable - 1st class- $2.48
blackdog60 - Spirit Camera - $0 (shipping with add'l items)
foreverjoe20 - Heavenly Sword - 1st class - $2.65
Gravitz - Naruto McDonald's Toy - 1st class - $2.65
Wchillinman - Lot of 3 McDonalds Ornaments, comics (Calculation based on east coast (FL) - Priority / Parcel - $6.39 / $5.89)
Tempius - TMNT Vol 2 - Priority Mail / Media Mail - $15.65 / $3.92
Trueblade - Xenoblade Artbook - 1st class - $2.99
Querjek - Skylanders T-Shirt (XL) - 1st class - $2.99

[quote name='thelonepig']A few notes:
affa - Rogue Galaxy - 1st class - $2.65
[/QUOTE]

i might be blind, but i checked the op, etc... paypal address to send my 10.65 total to?

[quote name='affa']i might be blind, but i checked the op, etc... paypal address to send my 10.65 total to?[/QUOTE]

Should be posted shortly. Sorry.

Please note as there were a few mix-ups last time because I have TWO Paypal addresses. One is for U.S dollars and the other for Japanese yen.
While I can accept both to either address, it incurs even more fees, so sending to the right address is really helpful!

For now, I will only be posting my U.S. dollar address for those few that are paying tlp right now. Once the front page is fully updated, I will have totals available in dollars and yen so people may choose as per the norm.

Thank you!

U.S. dollar payment address:
dv8maddots(at)aol.com

[quote name='dv8mad']Please note as there were a few mix-ups last time because I have TWO Paypal addresses. One is for U.S dollars and the other for Japanese yen.
While I can accept both to either address, it incurs even more fees, so sending to the right address is really helpful!

For now, I will only be posting my U.S. dollar address for those few that are paying tlp right now. Once the front page is fully updated, I will have totals available in dollars and yen so people may choose as per the norm.

Thank you!

U.S. dollar payment address:
dv8maddots(at)aol.com[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that, all this time, we should have been paying for TLP items in US dollars, separately? If so: whoops!

Oh, dv8, before I forget: go ahead and ship the Hatsune Miku pencil board that I won to blackdog, since I only wanted the Escaflowne board.

If you've already boxed it up, it's no big deal, I'll get it to him.

sorry for being daft, but are we supposed to wait for the full shipping quote before paying? i'm used to paying fast, this waiting deal is making me feel like i owe people money.

^ LOL, no worries. I prefer to get the full payment at once, which is why there is always a "grace period" at the end of my lowballs. Typically I get a third or so of it done each day, but my three day period this time is all going to come at the end as work has been killing me recently. My day off is tomorrow though, so the majority of the updates will be done in one fell swoop.
------------------
Vegan, will do!

Any progress on my dv8cag package? It's been about a month now. Also, the book may be able to be combined with my stuff from the lowball since they are all flat things.

^ Yup, everything will be getting together now that the lowball stuff is over since I was going to combine for you. You should have bought more! ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Yup, everything will be getting together now that the lowball stuff is over since I was going to combine for you. You should have bought more! ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't know, if you ask me blackdog60 didn't bid on enough items.

OK, I have updated about as much as I can tonight until I get some info from some people and until I dig into the doujin...

I work tomorrow, but finish early and am off on Sunday (that's late Saturday and early Sunday for you slow North Americans ;)) so I will attempt to have all of the rest wrapped up by the end of the weekend.

Thanks!

Quick update here: I've been out of town the past few days and was otherwise occupied today, so nothing has shipped from the US yet. That should be remedied on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Keep an eye here for tracking numbers.

Thanks for your patience!

[quote name='NoelVermillion']so whats the price for shipping on my package?[/QUOTE]

Working on it. Still have stacks of stuff around me that I am in the middle of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back