dv8mad's Lowballs of Destiny - Has ended. Next - Part III (not set in the old west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dv8mad. I was outbid on the xenoblade art book in post 73. Your at 5 now not 4. Anyways, I may bid over, I am trying to decide. ;)

Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of
Suzumiya Haruhi ~ OOP! ~ Like New - $16
Steelbook Only ~ Heaven's Lost Property
~ Amazon Japan Exclusive OOP! ~ Like New - $16

Denpa Onna figure $30

[quote name='Carbonite']Hey dv8mad. I was outbid on the xenoblade art book in post 73. Your at 5 now not 4. Anyways, I may bid over, I am trying to decide. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for pointing it out! :applause:

Pencil Board Lot #6-$3
Pencil Board Lot #11-$3
Pencil Board Lot #40-$3
Pencil Board Lot #49-$3
Pencil Board Lot #55-$3
Pencil Board Lot #56-$3
Pencil Board Lot #60-$3

:br: Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi ~ OOP! ~ Like New - $17
Xenoblade Chronicles Artbook SHIPS FROM U.S. - $6
Accel World/Sword Art Online Book - $4

Fully updated. Going to be heading to bed soon, which will be prime bidding time for many of you.
It will be ending in much less than a day though, so get those bids in!

Still lots of cheap stuff to be had that would be better off ending WAY overpriced if you ask me and my future TV for our opinions. ;)

The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi 2-disc Limited Edition - 21
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko ~ 1/6 Scale Erio Touwa - 31

Persona 3 Portable SHIPS FROM U.S. - $7
Clearfile Lot #32 - $3
Clearfile Lot #35 - $3
Pencil Board Lot #62 - $5 (blackdog, if you just let me have the two Escaflowne pencil boards, I'll split the cost with you and you can take the other two, lol)

if people are interested and how much I win, I can arrange to have stuff shipped to me and I can forward your winnings to you. Might save on shipping a little and make dv8s overall shipping headache smaller.
Also that might allow people to bid a little higher, of course this is with dv8s approval.

Mini Poster Lot (5) - $3
Mini Clear Poster Lot (2) - $3
Skylanders T-Shirt $2
Persona 3 Portable $8
AKB 1/48+10 UMD Video and Game Set $4

Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi - 21
The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi 2-disc Limited Edition - 23

[quote name='Blabadon']Anyone who's delt with this guy before, how much is his shipping?[/QUOTE]

It's very reasonable, considering the stuff is coming from Japan.

[quote name='Blabadon']Anyone who's delt with this guy before, how much is his shipping?[/QUOTE]
All you need to know its cheap from where its coming from. It also depends on how many items you planning to get. But overall its cheap.

Shipping/Payment:
The majority of my items ship from Japan, although a few are held in the U.S. by a friend. Anything shipping from the U.S. will be marked as such.
All shipping will be done at actual cost, so please leave a few days after the auction for the typical sorting, packing, weighing and the ever-present mad rush to find even more appropriate packing materials for those odd shaped packages.
The OP will be updated with totals as I always do, so please stop back after the lowball for your total. If I have not heard from you for a few days after totals are up, I will PM you and we will work out the payment details.

Those of you concerned about the price of shipping, I'm sure there are many here that will tell you shipping from Japan is most likely more reasonable than you would imagine. Strangely enough, some smaller packages are cheaper from Japan to the U.S. than from Canada to the U.S.
I always do my best to ensure things are safely packed, but still light enough to save you a few bucks!

The following form(s) of payments are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments
~ Money Order (to a CAG in the U.S.)

This is his shipping methods---^

[quote name='Edwin29']It's very reasonable, considering the stuff is coming from Japan.[/QUOTE]

That's really what I needed to know thanks. Shipping is really adding up with past lowballs for me.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']All you need to know its cheap from where its coming from. It also depends on how many items you planning to get. But overall its cheap.

This is his shipping methods---^[/QUOTE]

I was just hoping it doesn't become $3+ per item.

[quote name='Vegan'](blackdog, if you just let me have the two Escaflowne pencil boards, I'll split the cost with you and you can take the other two, lol)[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm assuming the "lol" means you know that's two pencil boards pictured front and back and not four pencil boards?

Sorry, I haven't dealt with many people on CAG, so I will just go ahead and answer this myself (I have already responded to your PM asking about shipping as well, but will do so here just to let others know).

As it says in the OP, I will be shipping at cost. Obviously shipping varies, but as long as you are not buying anything too heavy, it should be pretty comparable to buying something from, Canada, for example.

Hey there guys! Haven't seen any of you in a while now, but I decided to pop by and I see Dv8 is having a nice little lowball.. I'll go ahead and bump up some stuff!

:br:Steelbook ~ The Dark Knight ~ Amazon Japan Exclusive OOP! ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $32
:br:Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi ~ OOP! ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $22

Fate/Zero ~ 1/8 Scale Saber & Saber Motored Cuirassier ~ New - Potatoeman $71

:ps2:Rogue Galaxy SHIPS FROM U.S. - Potatoeman - $6
:ps2:Kingdom Hearts II - Potatoeman - $5
:ps2:Suikoden III - Potatoeman - $5
:ps2:Tales of the Abyss - Potatoeman - $4
:ps3:Nier - Potatoeman - $5

JP:br:The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi 2-disc Limited Edition ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $24

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko ~ 1/6 Scale Erio Touwa ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $32

[quote name='Potatoeman']Hey there guys! Haven't seen any of you in a while now, but I decided to pop by and I see Dv8 is having a nice little lowball.. I'll go ahead and bump up some stuff!

:br:Steelbook ~ The Dark Knight ~ Amazon Japan Exclusive OOP! ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $32
:br:Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi ~ OOP! ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $22

Fate/Zero ~ 1/8 Scale Saber & Saber Motored Cuirassier ~ New - Potatoeman $71

:ps2:Rogue Galaxy SHIPS FROM U.S. - Potatoeman - $6
:ps2:Kingdom Hearts II - Potatoeman - $5
:ps2:Suikoden III - Potatoeman - $5
:ps2:Tales of the Abyss - Potatoeman - $4
:ps3:Nier - Potatoeman - $5

JP:br:The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi 2-disc Limited Edition ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $24

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko ~ 1/6 Scale Erio Touwa ~ Like New - Potatoeman - $32[/QUOTE]

Darn you, making me pick between Nier or Rogue Galaxy.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko ~ 1/6 Scale Erio Touwa - 33
Steelbook Only ~ The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi ~ OOP! - 23
The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi 2-disc Limited Edition - 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back