E-Rewards Invite.

Basically you do surveys and when you do enough of them you can get $25 GCs for Gamestop:

As a valued GameStop customer, you're invited to join one of the country's leading online opinion panels
and earn GameStop gift cards for sharing your thoughts.
Earn rewards for the time spent answering online surveys
You choose how many surveys you'd like to take
There is no cost to participate and nothing to purchase
Membership is by invitation only
Your privacy is guaranteed
How it works. Earn rewards including GameStop gift cards for answering online surveys that have been selected to match your age and interests. For example, you might be asked to share your opinions on the latest games, movie releases, new car concepts, latest fashions, etc. The more surveys you answer the more rewards you'll earn.

What you could get. Music downloads, movie rentals, frequent flyer miles and valuable rewards from some of your favorite retailers including gift cards from GameStop, and more!

[quote name='thegreek']Do surveys to earn money for rewards. It actually is legit.[/QUOTE]

VERY, over the years I (and buddies) have gotten quite a few from them.

[quote name='r3dreck']VERY, over the years I (and buddies) have gotten quite a few from them.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. I am actually $.05 away from my first gamestop giftcard. They can get tedious at times but e-rewards is an awesome way to get free stuff.

[quote name='Fakeshake']why would you need an invite?

I'm sure sign ups free.[/QUOTE]

If you do not have an invite, the rewards are awful, and they expire. I had way over $100 and could not use them. I opted out, but got the gamestop invite today, so I'm back in. The money mounts up quick, but not what it buys. The gamestop invite is the only one worth having.

[quote name='ComradeElric']I'd like one, if possible. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you still don't have one,I just got another invitation I can give it to you.:)

[quote name='cheapgamer132']If you still don't have one,I just got another invitation I can give it to you.:)[/QUOTE]

I'd take one :)

So, this site was awesome in theory until I started actually doing the surveys.

I ended up being 15 points away from ANY gift card, and I stopped receiving survey offers AT ALL. And by AT ALL I meant after 2 years I still was sitting at 15 points away.

I finally e-mailed their customer service wondering why I hadn't gotten any surveys, and they said that I didn't meet any criteria for any surveys. I asked how I was able to have multiple surveys available constantly until I was close enough to get one of the rewards. After a few e-mails back and forth saying to "just wait for more opportunities!". 6 months later I e-mailed in again, got someone else, basically explained how I felt they stifled surveys so they didn't have to pay out rewards, and they quickly gave me 15 points, let me cash them in for a gift card, and then they shut down my account.

Long story short, I kinda feel they are using more of the surveys to increase their own profits and have some sort of catch to prevent people from getting rewards, so they don't have to lose as much.

Just a venting, but I really feel this way about this. >.>

[quote name='ExplodingRat']So, this site was awesome in theory until I started actually doing the surveys.

I ended up being 15 points away from ANY gift card, and I stopped receiving survey offers AT ALL. And by AT ALL I meant after 2 years I still was sitting at 15 points away.

I finally e-mailed their customer service wondering why I hadn't gotten any surveys, and they said that I didn't meet any criteria for any surveys. I asked how I was able to have multiple surveys available constantly until I was close enough to get one of the rewards. After a few e-mails back and forth saying to "just wait for more opportunities!". 6 months later I e-mailed in again, got someone else, basically explained how I felt they stifled surveys so they didn't have to pay out rewards, and they quickly gave me 15 points, let me cash them in for a gift card, and then they shut down my account.

Long story short, I kinda feel they are using more of the surveys to increase their own profits and have some sort of catch to prevent people from getting rewards, so they don't have to lose as much.

Just a venting, but I really feel this way about this. >.>[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I've noticed the surveys do slow down once you get close to cashing out though I was able to get something eventually. Been doing these for a little under a year and have received 5 $25 GameStop cards.

[quote name='cin84_12']That sucks. I've noticed the surveys do slow down once you get close to cashing out though I was able to get something eventually. Been doing these for a little under a year and have received 5 $25 GameStop cards.[/QUOTE]

I'm extremely jealous.

No, I'm not trying to slander the site exactly, but it was frustrating in my case at least. I just really didn't understand how I literally didn't get a single survey for that long.

People should definitely try to get into this if they can though. :)

I get them all the time... I seem to rack up $50 easily every quarter (can only get 1 $25 per). Make sure you do all the personal info stuff, click everything possible... Do every survey that comes in too, seems like the more you do the more you get. Free is free... and these things take no time to do, worth the $25 IMO, though I don't shop much more at GS. Got 2 cards sitting here right now, ha...

[quote name='r3dreck']I get them all the time... I seem to rack up $50 easily every quarter (can only get 1 $25 per). Make sure you do all the personal info stuff, click everything possible... Do every survey that comes in too, seems like the more you do the more you get. Free is free... and these things take no time to do, worth the $25 IMO, though I don't shop much more at GS. Got 2 cards sitting here right now, ha...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, at the time I had done the personal stuff, every survey I could etc... It just stopped offering me chances. :(

It takes some time but you will start to get more offers over time. You can get 1 Gamestop card per quarter, and in two years I have never missed getting a card. You can also get the $15 Borders books credit (better get this soon before they close the stores) or airline miles.

I've been signed up for this for the last 3 years and I've actually gotten four $50 Gamestop giftcards from them, so not bad.
It's wierd though, sometimes I'll get a survey every other day, worth anywhere from 50 to 300 points! (A $50 GC is 450 points!) and sometimes months will go by with nothing but a single 15 point survey.

Still, for the minimal effort it's totally worth it.

It's funny, they re-invited me. I signed up again, with the same address, but a different email (though my first one is set as the alt-email for my second account).

Btw, totally legit site. Got a $50 GS GC in around a year, now I'm gonna go for a $25 on my main, and a $50 on my second.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I've been signed up for this for the last 3 years and I've actually gotten four $50 Gamestop giftcards from them, so not bad.
It's wierd though, sometimes I'll get a survey every other day, worth anywhere from 50 to 300 points! (A $50 GC is 450 points!) and sometimes months will go by with nothing but a single 15 point survey.

Still, for the minimal effort it's totally worth it.[/QUOTE]

Are you on the other e-rewards program (has a def name I think)? This one only does $25 giftcards, kinda stinks really... but free is free ha... Anyhow, if you ever get any invites for that one PM me ha... I'd love to score $75 every quarter.

I have been doing surveys with them for a little under a year now. I am only a few dollars away from claiming my 3rd Gamestop giftcard. It does take a little bit of time to build up your e-rewards money, but it is legit. My surveys are delivered in waves it seems like. There are weeks where I get 1, but then there are times where I get 5 or 6 during the week.

I also have a invite if someone would like one, just send me a PM with your Email and I will send it. (Invite sent to "whodeybengals9")

I just redeemed $50 for a GS gift card this month and am now just about back to $50 in less than a month (which is a shame because you can only order (1) GS card every 3 months) . I thought the site was going to be bogus and never really send me anything... until I got this in the mail last week

took me about 3&1/2 months to earn my first card took less than 7 days for them to mail it to me
658928.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll always defend e-Rewards, and here's why: I know it sucks to not get anything or not qualify for the ones you do get but all they do is send them to you, they're not the ones creating the surveys and their qualifications.

I tell this story any time an e-Rewards thread comes up but I believe it bears repeating: When I redeemed my first gift card, it said to allow up to 30 days for delivery, and I'm impatient as hell but that's standard. On about the 27th day, I get an e-mail from Brittney at e-Rewards saying the (brilliant) USPS returned it to them as undeliverable, despite my address appearing correctly on the envelope. She asks to confirm my address, which I do. She then 2-days it via FedEx from Texas to Ohio in her own handwriting for $5. That is the absolute coolest thing any company has ever done for me, so that's what kind of company e-Rewards is.

They rock, I built up a ton a while ago and already submitted for my $25 GS GC and some of the points where going to expire so I got a ton of mags, back then they had Maxium and a few others... think they are mostly digital now. But, I ended up with a 3 year subscription to Maxium. Not bad at all.

Does anyone else know any site that is similar to e-rewards but without the need for an invite? I actually have an invite through Gamestop, but the reason I ask is that my mother, who is pretty sick and has to stay home more of the time, was looking for a site just like this, something she could do without the need to do free trial crap or anything, that would get her a small amount of money or gift cards. Or, if anyone has a spare invite, I guess that would be cool to send along to her too.

But yeah, anyone know something like this but that she could just sign up for herself?

I don't think you need an invite. just go and sign up.
I have gotten 7 25$ cards in about 2 yrs. working on nmbr 8.

I would also like an invite. I might try to attempt to get GameStop GCs, Amazon GCs, or whatever they reward.

I use E-Rewards (still working on my first GS card) as well as vgmarketsurveys (have gotten multiple $10 cards for Amazon). Came in handy with Amazon; got World of Goo WiiWare and BioShock 2 for free. Not much, but saving anything at all is the CAG way, right? :)

I would invite someone from here but I don't how to do so within the site. Do I have to earn invites or something?

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I use E-Rewards (still working on my first GS card) as well as vgmarketsurveys (have gotten multiple $10 cards for Amazon). Came in handy with Amazon; got World of Goo WiiWare and BioShock 2 for free. Not much, but saving anything at all is the CAG way, right? :)

I would invite someone from here but I don't how to do so within the site. Do I have to earn invites or something?[/QUOTE]

Did you just sign up for vgmarketsurveys on their website or was it an invite? I'd much rather have Amazon credit than GS.

Just submitted for another $25 GameStop GC... got 2 accounts going, one for me and one for my wife, score a free game (well close to $50) every 3 months.

bread's done
Back