e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

I get offered medical surveys for big bucks. I had one the other day for $42. It was 45 minutes long. Best way to get them, is saying your profession is medical.

[quote name='juangrande386']I have been slacking big time on all my survey sites. I could easily pull in $50-100 in giftcards a month but Ive gotten maybe $30 the past 2 months. Sad thing is I have tons of free time when im not at work, im just too lazy to take surveys.[/QUOTE]

What other legit survey sites do you go to?

[quote name='Vap']What other legit survey sites do you go to?[/QUOTE]

Clearvoice Surveys, E-Poll Surveys, Erewards, Good 4u Games, HP Communispace, Irazoo, MyPoints, MySurveys, Opinion Outpost, Opinion Square, Survey Club Research, Swagbucks, TestSpin, Univox Community, and Valued Opinions.....haha I didnt really notice how many sites I was on! I think I still have referral links to some of those in my profile that might work.

Swagbucks, Opinion Outpost, MyPoints, MySurveys, and Valued Opinions seem to send the most emails.

I got mine today too. I'll probably go to the one GS in the area where the manager is always pretty cool with me and buy some stuff to more than likely flip down to BB to build up a lil more credit.

Either that or I'll give him a PUR Pro renewal with $16 of it and then buy Mercenaries 2 for PS3 to putz around in whenever I get to it.

EDIT: Scratch that. My closest GS store is showing the ESA Game Pack for $20 in stock(low stock though). It comes with Uncharted, Tomb Raider Underworld and Mercenaries 2 for that price.

Requested my latest GC on 7/16, received on 7/26. Only a 10-day turnaround, but felt much longer than in months' past.

My $25 gc is all but gone now.:cry: I grabbed one of the :ps3:ESA Game Packs with most of it. Hell of a deal. It has Uncharted, Tomb Raider Underworld and Mercenaries 2 in it for $19.99. Uncharted is worth $30 MSRP by itself, so it's like getting the other two games free.

Was going to get some Gamecube games with mine since they are B2G2 but the stack the guy put on the counter was either crap or in generic Gamestop cases with no booklets. Ended up getting a component cable for my PS2 which also works for 360 and Wii. They didnt have any of the Sony brand. Still $5.42 left on my card.

My account has been stuck at $49 credit for like over 2 months now and I haven't got a survey. I think they are screwing me on purpose. I updated my profile to recieve as many surveys as i can and haven't got one in the 2 months time. I contacted them about it and they don't respond.

I don't know what to do spend it on the dumb rewards or keep waiting when I have already waited like 2 months.

Needless to say I think this is the last reward ill try to redeem from them. Have a feeling this company is about to start playing games with its members.

Sorry to hear that. Mine's set to 4-6 per week and I rarely qualify for the full amounts when I do the surveys, but I've earned roughly ~$60 in credit since I got my last GameStop card (in July), so I'm already set for my next one in a day or two (I believe a new redemption quarter begins in October). Hope they can send you something to let you at least cash out what you have left.

Gamestop card arrived earlier this week.

[quote name='needler420']My account has been stuck at $49 credit for like over 2 months now and I haven't got a survey. I think they are screwing me on purpose. I updated my profile to recieve as many surveys as i can and haven't got one in the 2 months time. I contacted them about it and they don't respond.

I don't know what to do spend it on the dumb rewards or keep waiting when I have already waited like 2 months.

Needless to say I think this is the last reward ill try to redeem from them. Have a feeling this company is about to start playing games with its members.[/QUOTE]

When was the last time you logged in to see if a survey was available? Even though they send e-mails, they sometimes list them on your login page.

Or maybe there is a problem with the email service? I sometimes have trouble with Yahoo and switch my email over to AOL mail.

I have been using this program for years. I usually end up with more than I need for the Gamestop cards and buy magazines as well. This is an invaluable program to me.

I actually forget about this site until this thread gets bumped. I havent taken a survey on there in a long time! I built up $150 in erewards credit and stopped, its down to $53 now. So after this next card I might have to start again. Then again I have way too many other survey sites im signed up for so I might quit this one, the whole waiting 3 months to get a $25 card for $50 in erewards money is annoying.

Ordered mine.

It feels like even if I were to be screened out of every survey I took, which usually happens within the first minute, I'd have nearly $50 of credit to use towards the $25 GS giftcard every quarter. I don't know of many other survey sites that will hand out ~12.5¢ of rewards for getting disqualified.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Ordered mine.

It feels like even if I were to be screened out of every survey I took, which usually happens within the first minute, I'd have nearly $50 of credit to use towards the $25 GS giftcard every quarter. I don't know of many other survey sites that will hand out ~12.5¢ of rewards for getting disqualified.[/QUOTE]

Yup. It's a great fucking site.

I ordered my GS gift card this morning. Ever since they switched me from u.talk.back to e-rewards, I've been getting way more surveys. I have enough each quarter for a $25 gift card, whereas I used to get 1 $50 gift card per year with u.talk.back.

[quote name='kube00']I'm on vacation right now if I wait to redeem for this quarter for a few weeks it wouldn't be an issue right?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I've never seen them run out of cards for GameStop, while at least one other (myview) runs out of Amazon cards regularly.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Got the gift card for this quarter Friday that was pretty quick[/QUOTE]

Weak, put in for mine on Oct 1st and it still hasn't gotten here yet. Hopefully early next week. Not that I have anything pressing to buy with it but...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Weak, put in for mine on Oct 1st and it still hasn't gotten here yet. Hopefully early next week. Not that I have anything pressing to buy with it but...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Put in for mine on the 1st and haven't gotten it yet.

I put in for mine at like 12:05 am oct 1 and It showed up on thursday the 4th :) so I would assume most people should not be to far behind.

Also I have to be at $75 before i get a $25 card. Why are some of you only needing $50? Did you just join before it went up and you are grandfathered to the lower rate?

Wait. You need to get to $75 before you can get a $25 GS gc, gsr? That doesn't sound quite right. I know I certainly would stop doing the eRewards surveys if they bumped up the amount required just to get a $25 gc.

One thing I have been hoping they'd do is add a $50 gc level for redeeming $100 in credit on there, since $25 usually isn't squat at GS unless you've got other credit to stack with it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait. You need to get to $75 before you can get a $25 GS gc, gsr? That doesn't sound quite right. I know I certainly would stop doing the eRewards surveys if they bumped up the amount required just to get a $25 gc.

One thing I have been hoping they'd do is add a $50 gc level for redeeming $100 in credit on there, since $25 usually isn't squat at GS unless you've got other credit to stack with it.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on when you signed up. More recent e-rewards subscribers got hit with the $75-$25 rate while others that have been with the program longer still have the $50-$25 rate.

I know if bumped it up to $75 for me I would be done with this program.

[quote name='Chitown021']I think it depends on when you signed up. More recent e-rewards subscribers got hit with the $75-$25 rate while others that have been with the program longer still have the $50-$25 rate.

I know if bumped it up to $75 for me I would be done with this program.[/QUOTE]
Some people don't get the GS GC option at all. I know if I didn't I would bother with e-rewards.

SurveySpree is a sneaky one. The pushed the PayPal option from $25 to $35 and now to $50.

[quote name='Chitown021']I think it depends on when you signed up. More recent e-rewards subscribers got hit with the $75-$25 rate while others that have been with the program longer still have the $50-$25 rate.

This.

I originally signed for u.talk.back about 5 years ago (was still under 25 at the time). You could redeem 300 points for a $25 Game Stop gift card, or 450 points for a $50 card. Last year (I think?), they were getting rid of u.talk.back and offered to convert all points into e-rewards credit. That's also when they bumped it up to $75 for a $25 card. The thing is, I get enough surveys now with e-rewards to get a gift card every quarter. I only usually got 1 $50 card with u.talk.back per year.

[quote name='neocisco']Is there a way to check your signup date? I've been with them for 2-3 years and I was bumped up to the $75 tier.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you click on "MY ACCOUNT" and then "REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENT" it will tell you how long you've been a member ( I signed up Dec 2007).

I think I do remember chatter in this thread awhile back when the utalk members were getting forced over to e-rewards accounts and I think they got stuck with the $75 requirement.

[quote name='neocisco']Thanks. I've been there a lot longer than I thought, more than 5 years.[/QUOTE]
Only June 2009 here, but I still get $25 GS GCs @ $50.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait. You need to get to $75 before you can get a $25 GS gc, gsr? That doesn't sound quite right. I know I certainly would stop doing the eRewards surveys if they bumped up the amount required just to get a $25 gc.

One thing I have been hoping they'd do is add a $50 gc level for redeeming $100 in credit on there, since $25 usually isn't squat at GS unless you've got other credit to stack with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Ever time I have got a Gc i have had to be at 75 for 25. I just looked and I signed up on march 20 2012. I have gotten three gift cards in that time. So I am happy and will continue to do it. But yeah it would be easier if I only had to get to $50

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I've only been a member since July 2010 and it's always been $50 for $25... Really weird that they bumped you up to $75.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know when it was actually done but such an arbitrary difference seems pretty stupid.

It's now October 12 and I'm still waiting for the GC I ordered on October 1st. Anyone else? I won't be using it right away or anything, I don't think, but it's getting a little but long now compared (historically) to all the other times I've gotten it.

It's frustrating when you're 73 cents short of the gamestop gift card and have to wait for more surveys to pop up. But the good new is that this will be my 3rd gift card i've been saving so Assassin's Creed 3 will be free.:D

My reward from October 1st finally came in today (October 15); I was getting a little concerned. Sure felt a lot longer than two weeks.

[quote name='MICHAE2414']My reward from October 1st finally came in today (October 15); I was getting a little concerned. Sure felt a lot longer than two weeks.[/QUOTE]
Like others, I received mine last Tuesday. I have bought mad stuff at GS since then and always forget to use it. I get so used to using the credit I have on my PUR card. I surprised no one found a loophole to get more than 1 per quarter. Besides having multiple accounts of course.

bread's done
Back