e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

[quote name='rainking187']I took one about cellphones the other day. One of the questions was like: "If the following cellphone brands turned into a real person, which would you most like to hang out with?" What the hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Lol, some of the questions can be out there from time to time. The ones I hate are the ones that leave you no option to be honest about your answer. You either Love something or you are indifferent. How about, "I hate this product" or "I hate the advertising" etc.

My best survey was from the other day. $20 to watch a pilot of a show called Edward Floats. It was a fun pilot. I watched another pilot, and it made me watch the whole figgin thing to tell me that I didn't qualify. The pilot was okay (family sitcom, so/so), so it wasn't the worst, but it should have asked me the questions BEFORE the pilot. That's how they get you sometimes though!

I feel their customer service is excellent. Two times they had trouble delivering my GS gift card. Then overnighted them by FedEx.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']My fiance usually didn't get booted from surveys- when presented with a list of 'have you done this?' he clicked everything. He always picked the highest income bracket available. Basically, act like you're flithy rich with nothing better to do than fritter your money away on random crap and you should be good for most.

I remember one annoying survey for me, though-
'thanks for doing this, click to proceed.' *click*
'Your survey will take X amount of time. Click to proceed.'*click*
'Don't use your browser buttons, use ours. Click to proceed.' *click*
'OK- male or female?' *click female*
'Sorry, you don't qualify!'

That kinda made me mad- stupid annoying instruction clicks...[/QUOTE]

Really? When I see that I usually think it's one of those 'are you or a family member affiliated with' questions that makes you ineligible. When do I lie and when shouldn't I?

Ouch, that wasn't nice.

[quote name='mer71']I emailed them about taking a 40 minute survey and getting only $0.50. They emailed me back and credited my account $20.[/QUOTE]

Wow, did not know they did this.

[quote name='addicted2games']Wow, did not know they did this.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know this either, until I did it.

[quote name='DPsx7']Really? When I see that I usually think it's one of those 'are you or a family member affiliated with' questions that makes you ineligible. When do I lie and when shouldn't I?

Ouch, that wasn't nice.[/QUOTE]

You can't really be sure what's going to boot you... use your gut to try and tell which questions are trying to boot people and which are trying to gather them, and hope for the best.

I just answer honestly... it's damn slow going at first, but the longer and more consistent you are, the more surveys you'l start to get.

The surveys credit for higher amounts on e-rewards than on other sites, so while you may get less surveys and less credit the dollar amounts will be higher. I have yet to see a points or survey freebie site that has survey's that credit for more than 1$ each for the same type of survey offered by e-rewards. Your basically doing less work for more money with e-rewards (this is good!) however the only thing I want from them is GS giftcards.

Partial credits will add up quickly too, so always do every survey that comes into your mailbox.

after reading about mer71's email, i also emailed them about a similar situation (took a survey that ended up taking close to an hour since it involved watching a tv pilot, only got about $1 in the end) and the rep also added credit to my account. the thing is, in my account history it now has two $11.50 additions (so a total of $23) but my account was only credit $11.50..wondering if i should email again or just leave it at that

I checked them out on the Better Business Bureau website before signing up - they have a good rating.

I've only earned $18 so far, but I've only been signed up for a few weeks.

Got credited $20 for the one I mentioned I got 1.50 for I had another TV survey where I spent about 30 mins watching and another 20 answering questions and I got 0.50 I want to email them again but I dont want to push my luck

I've been getting only partial credit for a lot of surveys lately as I apparently don't meet the criteria for them, today I took another one and laughed to myself thinking "Watch, I probably won't even get past the enter your age part this time." Apparently I'm psychic. :/

I have actually went a couple of weeks without a survey, then I get 3 in one day. Dont worry about it, just make sure to do those mini surveys at the end of a real survey so they know what you are interested in and what surveys to send your way.

I haven't received a survey in about a week - hovering around $20. Looking forward to my first GS giftcard....just $30 to go...

I have $62 in my account. I have to wait til July to claim my gc. But I did add $15 to my Borders account.

I have over $80 in my account, and my wife has like, $49. We both qualify for rewards in July. I love e-rewards. I haven't bought a new game at gamestop with my actual money in forever. My wife gives me her giftcards, since she doesn't care for the rewards, so it really benefits my game addiction, heh.

[quote name='Denzalo']How do you sign up for this anyways?[/QUOTE]

Usually when you buy something at Gamestop it has a survey web address on the receipt. Fill that out and then usually you'll get a e-rewards invite in your email some time after that.

[quote name='Denzalo']How do you sign up for this anyways?[/QUOTE]

Make sure Gamestop has your email- sign up for the newletter, do the receipt surveys, etc. Eventually they'll send you an invite.

so after over 2 weeks of no surveys i sent them an email to see if something was up. we'll see what happens.

you know what I have to HIGHLY recommend this one site www.utalkback.com. I found it in a Gamestop email survery and I've gotten gift cards from them 2 times. No gimmicks, just answering surveys. I hate those "O do this offer and get spyware" None of that crap.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']you know what I have to HIGHLY recommend this one site www.utalkback.com. I found it in a Gamestop email survery and I've gotten gift cards from them 2 times. No gimmicks, just answering surveys. I hate those "O do this offer and get spyware" None of that crap.[/QUOTE]

utalkback and e-rewards are the same site with a different skin. I tried signing up for utalkback once and was told I already had an account with e-rewards. Not sure if the surveys are the same, though.

I have recieved 5 gamestop giftcards from e rewards. Sometimes they flood me with surveys, and other times it takes a while to get a survey. It helps getting the $20 surveys when they are offered.

yay after 2 and a half weeks i finally got another survey. now im up to $28!

oh and quick question guys, how fast is their shipping when you redeem a gift card?

The speed depends. I have seen it usually between 5-10 business days. Make sure you have your profile set to send you the max amount of surveys at a time. Also, try to act on them right away as the higher values will expire very quickly as the need limited responses and you not the only one getting the offer

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Make sure you have your profile set to send you the max amount of surveys at a time.[/QUOTE]

Is that by any chance the option in your profile that says receive '10 or more emails' a week?

Can't seem to find the option that specifically says 'send surveys' or something to that effect.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']you know what I have to HIGHLY recommend this one site www.utalkback.com. I found it in a Gamestop email survery and I've gotten gift cards from them 2 times. No gimmicks, just answering surveys. I hate those "O do this offer and get spyware" None of that crap.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh gosh I hate those uTb surveys. You probably have a really in-demand demographic, because they sent me surveys so rarely it took me 2 years to get a $50 GS gc. :lol: My fiance took 3 years to get to the $50 gc too.

Then again, demographics wise he's mid-20's Caucasian male and I'm low-20's Asian female so I guess they want my opinion more. They also have expiration as well, similar to e-rewards but I find that e-rewards gives me more surveys (though I only have $84 in e-rewards while I've been active since January for e-rewards).

Funny thing is, I buy stuff at Gamestop, but my e-rewards wasn't through Gamestop. :whistle2:| Instead, I got one through Express (that store at the mall with the big red doorway) after Gamestop just never seemed to send me an e-rewards invite (perhaps since e-rewards and uTb are perhaps the same company? I got the invite at another e-mail of mine after taking a survey for Express when I bought a dress there) regardless of being on the e-mail list and taking the surveys.

Otherwise, as for surveys, I've been a member of the following as well:
Harris Poll, mysurvey.com, Pinecone, your2cents (which later became Toluna), Global Test Market. Harris Poll and mysurvey.com are the best out of this lot though, Harris Poll has Amazon.com gcs and mysurvey.com doesn't give me any issues with "unfortunately... blah blah no money for you" :bouncy: The other three aren't bad, but they seriously take so long I just don't do their surveys any more since they give so little.

I got an email about a survey today and it didn't mention how much the full value was or how long it would take. I hope that's not a trend. I don't want to take a 45 minute survey just to earn $1.50.

[quote name='y2jasper']so i just got an email from gamestop to register at erewards and earn rewards...but is it a good idea to register?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten three $25 gift cards from them so far, so no problems. The only thing I don't like is the idea that you have to get $50 in credit to get a $25 card when you can a $50 card at some other retailers.

Even with the option of 10 or more a week, it always fluctuates. But yea, my second GC is coming sooon!

I wish I had $20 surveys to be offered to me...

I just completed a $30 survey on cleaning supplies. I am up to $91. It stinks that I can only redeem it for 1 GS card per quarter.

They are by far the best and easiest way to get some Gamestop gift cards. I have been using it for just over 2 years now with zero problems.

My biggest complaint is that sometimes I will respond just a few hours after the initial email and be shut out of the survey.

I am to the point though where after I make my GS card this time, I may let it go. Too much work for too little reward after a while. Mostly because I keep getting bounced from most surveys (I guess I am too old).

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- The first time I completed one, they erred and sent me a $50 GS GC, instead of the $25 one.

bread's done
Back