e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

can you still get a GS card? I've gotten about $100 so far but I don't see the GS option (and I have enough $ to cash in)...

[quote name='javeryh']can you still get a GS card? I've gotten about $100 so far but I don't see the GS option (and I have enough $ to cash in)...[/QUOTE]

Anyone know what the deal is? It's the only reason I've been doing all this crap...

[quote name='javeryh']Anyone know what the deal is? It's the only reason I've been doing all this crap...[/QUOTE]

I believe it says its available until december as a choice on the GC's.

$41 now. if i can get to $50 soon enough it will probably bring me over the tipping point to go buy a new 360 slim.

E-Rewards is a legit and trustworthy site. The only reason I stopped using it is because I found the amount of points for the surveys you complete (especially the longer ones) weren't very equal. You can definitely get gift cards from them. But you will have to complete quite a few surveys before that happens.

It takes awhile to do enough surveys, but it's legitimate. I reached $50+ credit and requested a gift card back in mid-March, then I received it in the mail a couple weeks later. Just earned enough to order another $25 GC yesterday.

WTF. Can someone link to where it says the GS gift card is available? It is not coming up for me and I have like $60 in credit.

[quote name='javeryh']WTF. Can someone link to where it says the GS gift card is available? It is not coming up for me and I have like $60 in credit.[/QUOTE]
Each account has different availabilities... most people here have GS as an option-- I just have Express gcs.

So I just signed up for erewards (found an old email from gamestop in one of my emails that I signed up to utalkback, and it let me sign up *snicker*) and I immediately went to the rewards. Under Gamestop, it only says that 50$ gets me a 25$ GS gift card, doesn't it have a 50$ gift card as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sugarbloodbunny']Each account has different availabilities... most people here have GS as an option-- I just have Express gcs.[/QUOTE]

Really? That blows. Any idea why? I guess it's better than not knowing but I've gotten Gamestop giftcards from them in the past on the same account. Maybe I need to call them or something - why would they care what I spend my fake money on?

For those that have actually gotten the $25 gift card recently:

- Exactly how long did it take to receive it from the day you redeemed it from their site?
- How was it packaged (Like an envelope claiming on front that there's a gift card inside)
- Which carrier was it sent by and where were they shipped from?

I'm asking this because it's been 22 days already and yes I know I'm supposed to wait up to 8 more days. but I still haven't gotten my first card yet so I'm getting worried. Thanks

I got it in a standard envelope with a clear window, I got it like 2 weeks after I requested it

Wow Im back to $30 already...

Thanks kube00 for your answer. I'm happy, I finally got it today in the mail...but it was partially ripped opened and was folded in half when I got it from the postman. I'm guessing along the way, a postal worker tried to pocket it/steal or something. Thankfully, the gift card was untouched.

Anyhow, in case anyone is wondering, they're shipped from Texas :D

man im only $3 away from my gamestop gift card, but the last few i've done i only get partial credit so it will still probably take another 2 weeks before i can redeem.

How long does it take ya to rack up $50, starting from scratch? Is there something that can get you more surveys sent to you? I have two accounts and its been like forever and I have like 20 on both.

I got my 5th GS gift card today in the mail. It takes me about 3-4 months to earn enough points to get one. I would say about 70% of surveys I dont qualify for or it says they got enough responses already. Pisses me off, but I have started changing my demographics in order to try and qualify for more surveys.

I ordered my first GC last week, how long does it take them to get them out/to you? I'm really looking forward to it during this current GS sale, but I'm not sure when to expect it.

Sweet. The GameStop option was back for me today - it comes and goes I guess. This will be my 3rd or 4th one. Not bad for a few minutes of work every couple of days.

Most of us got the giftcards in a week or so I think, I about to get Gc number 2, not bad for being a member for 3.5 months

I feel as if utalkback is better, I just redeemed my 2nd 50 dollar giftcard (different account) and its looking like e-rewards will take just as much time to get enough points for a 25 dollar giftcard as it takes utalkback to get a 50 dollar giftcard. Hopefully I can get my 2 e-rewards account to 50 dollars so I can get a wii for $100 by late August (my bday :lol:)

I emailed e-rewards asking about gift card receival time, no response. Did you guys call if you had any issues? Still no signs of my card after almost two weeks. :(

[quote name='Rhett']I emailed e-rewards asking about gift card receival time, no response. Did you guys call if you had any issues? Still no signs of my card after almost two weeks. :([/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I'm hoping mine arrives sometime this week. It's approaching 30 days without receipt of mine.

I'd be curious to find out how yours goes. Good Luck & Keep us posted.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I'm with you. I'm hoping mine arrives sometime this week. It's approaching 30 days without receipt of mine.

I'd be curious to find out how yours goes. Good Luck & Keep us posted.[/QUOTE]

Odd. Well, I don't know, I just wanted it for this current sale at GameStop... if I don't get it, I won't bother with e-rewards anymore (too much hassle for a chance to lose your reward. o_O). It just made me a little leery when one person here said they got their envelope in such a condition that it was almost obvious that someone tried to open it.

As for yours, if you can find a number, try calling perhaps. I just don't know how obvious it is that there's a gift card to GS in the envelope. If there's even a hint, I'm sure some jackass would try to steal it.

I'm sitting on $46.20 on my account, and have been for a while. I get the feeling I'll never see that $3.80 now. When I couldn't be bothered to do the surveys, they sent me about 3 every day. >_

[quote name='Survivalism']I'm sitting on $46.20 on my account, and have been for a while. I get the feeling I'll never see that $3.80 now. When I couldn't be bothered to do the surveys, they sent me about 3 every day. >_

I like E-Rewards more than any of the sites I've seen offered in the "Referral Central" forum thus far. It takes about 6 months for me to get the $25 Gamestop giftcard and I've never had a problem with them (currently at $28, I redeemed my latest GS card a month ago).

For those who can't find the Gamestop giftcard listed amongst the redeemable rewards: I noticed times when it did not list the card. I assumed it was out of stock, but that is not the case. Make sure you actually log in to the site (don't depend on the redirect after survey opportunities) with your name and password and check the rewards again. For some reason, it will only show the Gamestop card when you are officially logged in.

When I ordered my girftcard, it took like 4 days to come in. I was doing the program for about 4 months before I got the $50 required for the card. I got the card about 3 weeks ago and I am already up to $30 again.

I believe on the site it says if your giftcard is lost/stolen they are not required to send another one.

Ha, fastest rejection ever today, I was told I don't meet the qualifications immediately after clicking on the take survey link. I've gotten the "this survey is full" message before, but I've never gotten one telling me I didn't have the right answers before I'd actually answered anything. It was only worth $1.50, so I don't care that much.

Got an email back from customer service about my card not coming yet. I also reread the reward terms for the card...

Card info says something like "within 30 days". Service rep says "within 14 business days."

Still no card two weeks later. I will, however, hold out for the '30 day' policy bit. I don't expect them to replace the card or send another, but I will try.

I was really looking forward to it too. Probably will hold off on taking surveys until I actually have it, just to make sure.

For those that manage to get a whole bunch of money real quick, I assume that you manage to do alot of full surveys. What do ya put so that you won't be rejected, it seems that alot of times I'll get rejected even when answering the questions the way I think they want me to. Recently, there was a 14.00 survey and I got rejected, I was mad as hell :bomb:

[quote name='Rhett']Odd. Well, I don't know, I just wanted it for this current sale at GameStop... if I don't get it, I won't bother with e-rewards anymore (too much hassle for a chance to lose your reward. o_O). It just made me a little leery when one person here said they got their envelope in such a condition that it was almost obvious that someone tried to open it.

As for yours, if you can find a number, try calling perhaps. I just don't know how obvious it is that there's a gift card to GS in the envelope. If there's even a hint, I'm sure some jackass would try to steal it.[/QUOTE]

Guess you're talking about mine. Anyhow, for me, it came in a white envelope with a plastic window on the right side where it says your name and all. The front left of the envelope has a huge (and I do mean huge) "E-Rewards" logo. Inside was just a single page with your info and with the gift card attached. So just by holding the envelope, it is quite obvious there's "a card" inside, but no way of telling what card it is. Though having that huge logo "rewards" doesn't really help hide the fact...

Mine was shipped from Texas and took almost the full 30 days to reach me in the Bay Area (California). Hope this info helps.

[quote name='MiserMike']For those that manage to get a whole bunch of money real quick, I assume that you manage to do alot of full surveys. What do ya put so that you won't be rejected, it seems that alot of times I'll get rejected even when answering the questions the way I think they want me to. Recently, there was a 14.00 survey and I got rejected, I was mad as hell :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I really don't know, for about 3 months I couldn't qualify for even one survey and I don't know why. Later I have been qualifying for every survey that has been coming out.

I don't actually have an answer for you as to what the difference has been though.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I've gotten about 125 dollars worth of Gamestop Giftcards from them. It's a bit of work sometimes, but I'd say worth it over all.[/QUOTE]

ditto. you don't qualify for every survey but it adds up. next card will bring my total to 125$

bread's done
Back