e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Of course now that I only have a few dollars to go for the Gamestop card, I stop getting offer emails completely....[/QUOTE]

Yuuuup. I've had $46.40 for about a week. So much for getting it in October while I still have double GS points.

[quote name='Survivalism']Yuuuup. I've had $46.40 for about a week. So much for getting it in October while I still have double GS points.[/QUOTE]

Christ that's only 20 cents less than what I have. :lol:

I just got an $8 survey today about "Consumer Technology" AKA the printer I bought like 3 months ago.

With it, I'll be back over $50 in e-rewards currency, but can't cash out for a GS card for another ~3 months. Woohoo. I'm not sure what I want though. I figure maybe the Borders Bucks, but I dunno.

[quote name='Altanis']I just got an $8 survey today about "Consumer Technology" AKA the printer I bought like 3 months ago.

With it, I'll be back over $50 in e-rewards currency, but can't cash out for a GS card for another ~3 months. Woohoo. I'm not sure what I want though. I figure maybe the Borders Bucks, but I dunno.[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch. Give me some of that. :lol:

If I could, I would. That survey was boring as hell.

It asked what I thought of the stores for Frys and Sam's Club, neither of which I've ever shopped in (Frys because there's none in FL, and Sam's Club because I don't have a membership, plus they're an hour from where I live). And there wasn't an "I don't know" option either.

[quote name='legendarydogs']I only get a few surveys a week, and most of them say I do not qualify for them. Anyway I can get some different surveys?[/QUOTE]

You could try changing your demographic info under "My Profile." Also, if it ever asks if you work for a certain industry, say NO! I am sure there are some other tips other people could share...

WOOHOO. Got a $4 survey, got full credit on it, which put me over the edge for my first-ever GS gift card! :D

I've been at $46 for a couple weeks now and today I finally got a $5 survey that was good enough to wait until I had taken well over half of it to tell me I wasn't qualified.

FFFFUUUUUUUU-

Holy shit. I posted less than a week ago that I redeemed my $50 for my first-ever gift card. And it arrived in the mail today! My condolences to the poor bastards who have waited over a month for theirs. At least this means I can use it on 999 and get the preorder bonus with it. :D

Yeah I got a $6 and a $4 or $5 survey past couple nights and need less than $6 to redeem for my first gift card. Never been active on this as I've had a job some months ago but as I'm not really working atm I've been catching up on the surveys during my free time. Doesn't matter if I have to wait, I'm using any and all GS gift cards and credits I obtain towards 3DS related purchases and Duke Nukem Forever.

I've taken a couple $4 or so surveys that haven't been immediately credited to my account... for one of them it's been several days. Anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I've taken a couple $4 or so surveys that haven't been immediately credited to my account... for one of them it's been several days. Anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

It tells you in giant letters at the end of the survey it takes up to 10 days.

I finally got two surveys today, completed one for $2.50 and of course didn't qualify for one for $6.50. My balance is now $49.40.

COME ON. :(

I've never had a problem getting credited quickly, but it does say at the end that it can take up to 7-10 business days.

10 Business days ago was October 25. Unless you took the survey before then, they still aren't past the time period they say.

[quote name='Survivalism']It tells you in giant letters at the end of the survey it takes up to 10 days.
[/QUOTE]
Well, I know that, but before I never had any problems getting credited immediately. So I thought it was odd.

When I emailed them last week they told me to wait another week for my card, because even though I ordered it on the first it wasn't processed and sent out until the 7th (what?). Another week went by and still nothing. Emailed them again, hopefully they'll actually do something this time.

FINALLY hit $50, exciting. I had six surveys today and qualified for zero of them. But the one that put me over was $2 for completing it and $2 if you didn't qualify. *shrug*

well that was pretty painless. last week, i got 2 back to back survey emails for the same $4 survey, but it required you to enter a special code before starting. i went and did it both times since it took less then 10 minutes. but it had been 7 days and i hadn't gotten credit for either one, so i sent a quick email asking about it and providing the links from the emails. less then 24 hours later i get an email saying the credit for both was added to my account. im already at $28 and i have 2 months before i can get a new gift card.

I wish I was having the experiences with customer service some of you guys are. I emailed them Monday morning about my missing card again, still no response. I'm halfway to my next card that won't show up though.

[quote name='rainking187']I wish I was having the experiences with customer service some of you guys are. I emailed them Monday morning about my missing card again, still no response. I'm halfway to my next card that won't show up though.[/QUOTE]
Same.

I'm hoping USPS decides to actually deliver my mail properly this time instead of making me wait 30 days, my least favorite part is waiting for it to show up. Checked the mailbox repeatedly before realizing at 5 PM that it's Veteran's Day.

I just signed up yesterday. What's the normal turnaround time from sign-up to getting your first survey because I have not received anything yet.

Some of these surveys are demanding. I had one today wanted me to describe every single thing I saw and heard in a commercial they showed me. What the hell man. It was only worth $5 too. Took me longer then some surveys I've taken for twice the credit. Emailed them again about my missing card. I'm starting to think I won't be ordering anything from GameStop.com until I (hopefully) get the card I'm going to order next quarter.

Just got my second Gamestop Card from them. They are a very legit site. The surveys can be streaky. You can get nothing for awhile, then all of the sudden, you can get 5-10 in one week. Make sure you change your settings to allow as many emails as possible from them.

Sometimes you'll work your butt off for a $5 credit and then I had one unreal one where I got $30 for 15 minutes of work. Never seen anything close to that again, though, I have had a $15 one. Most of the time they fall in the $5-10 range for me.

There will be some dud surveys where they have you answer questions for nearly 10 minutes only to tell you then, they weeded you out and give you the 25 cents for trying. I have written e-rewards on some of these and complained and got credit.

You can only get the same reward one per quarter, so if you get a Gamestop card now, you can't get another for 3 months. Gonna use some of my credit toward hotel rewards also. The Hilton Honors seems to be the best one.

I have joined several of their sponsors that are with them, Delta, Pizza Hut, Gamestop, etc and have yet to get an invite into the E-rewards program. If anyone knows of another way to get an invite please let me know.

[quote name='y2jasper']so i just got an email from gamestop to register at erewards and earn rewards...but is it a good idea to register?

edit: after a few months of comments, if any new viewer reads this, yes it is.[/QUOTE]

I concur...hehe. I have been a member of e-rewards for some time now and have gotten like 4 $25 GameStop gift cards off of them for doing some easy surveys over the course of a little over a year. Definitely one of the most trustworthy "paid to take surveys" sites I have come across...and if you manage to take some good "paying" surveys you can easily get up to $50 rewards dollars to redeem for a $25 dollar GS gift card...which is a pretty darn good deal IMHO. :bouncy:

P.S.: Every time I have not gotten my rewards $$ credited immediately (from taking a survey), it has always come the next day...so be patient if you dont get points right away. They will come.

P.P.S.: As for them shipping out physical prizes, that can take a little bit - no longer than a month normally though (although it once took 34 days to get one of my GS gift cards). It is expected though when getting "free" stuff. ;)

P.P.P.S.: If you are getting a lot of surveys that you end up not being "qualified" for, be sure that near the beginning of taking the survey, when you are asked if you or a family member is a member/employee of "x" business (ex: "Are you or a member of your family employed by a marketing firm", etc.), be sure to select "none of the above"!! They are asking this question in order to possibly disqualify you (even though at the top it will say that they are looking for people in certain fields) because they dont want those types of people taking the survey as it would possibly skew the data...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jabrim']I have joined several of their sponsors that are with them, Delta, Pizza Hut, Gamestop, etc and have yet to get an invite into the E-rewards program. If anyone knows of another way to get an invite please let me know.[/QUOTE]

All I did to get invited was buy a game at GS like a year ago. I signed up for their discount card and mag at the time as well because the one I had was expired years ago (I dont buy from GS much unless there is a really good sale or I have a gift card :p)...then a week later I got an email from e-rewards. It couldnt have been easier. Im not sure what you can do "intentionally" to get into the program other than go to GS and buy games and sign up for their mag and rewards prog... *shrug*

Hope that helps, heh. :p

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']
P.P.S.: As for them shipping out physical prizes, that can take a little bit - no longer than a month normally though (although it once took 34 days to get one of my GS gift cards). It is expected though when getting "free" stuff. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd like to point out to anyone who hasn't read through this thread and is curious about the shipping aspect, the first card I ordered, a little before the 30 days was up a girl from eRewards e-mailed me and said the post office sent it back to them for no reason. She then proceeded to personally two-day the card to me via Fed-Ex. So, yeah, I'm a big fan.

Cashed out the $15 in Borders Bucks or whatever. I figure that since I'm going to have $50+ (I only dropped to $37 and some change) when I become eligible for the GameStop GC again, I might as well look at a prize I might use.

And right after I did that, I promptly DQ'd on nearly $25 in surveys today. Apparently, I shouldn't have a car, even in a survey about whether I'm looking to buy one.

I sent out an e-mail to e-Rewards and got my old account from 2008 reactivated. When I went to look at the rewards section there is nothing listed for Gamestop, so I e-mailed customer service because honestly that is the only thing I wanted from them.

[quote name='Jabrim']I sent out an e-mail to e-Rewards and got my old account from 2008 reactivated. When I went to look at the rewards section there is nothing listed for Gamestop, so I e-mailed customer service because honestly that is the only thing I wanted from them.[/QUOTE]

Go to their prizes/rewards section (click "Rewards" @ top of the e-Rewards home page). On the left, there will be a drop-down combo list box entitled "REWARDS BY LEVEL". Select the $50 level in the listbox and viola... It is the 7th item down from the top of the list of prizes that is displayed.

[quote name='Jabrim']I checked, I have no rewards from Gamestop at all, that is why I e-mailed their customer service.[/QUOTE]

Huh... I dont know what to tell you then as I have never had that problem. Its always there for me and my brother on his computer, even when we are not logged in (just checked again on my computer and its there). Have you tried from a different computer or when not logged in? Very strange indeed. Hopefully customer support can sort you out. Best of luck. :)

Well I checked again and the only two things I saw that I may actually use are BlockBuster and Borders, neither of which I really wanted, then there is Pizza Hut, the rest of the rewards are really fluff. I am really confused why there are not any Gamestop rewards.

Got a $7 survey today about "consumers" AKA WiMax and other internet options. Got through even though I had to leave for class in the middle of it.

With that, I'll be back up near $45 again.

Was told by customer service today that each person's rewards will differ depending on who/where they register to E-rewards through, so there lies the problem for me. Essentially there is no way for me to get Gamestop gift cards added to my E-rewards rewards list.

[quote name='Jabrim']Was told by customer service today that each person's rewards will differ depending on who/where they register to E-rewards through, so there lies the problem for me. Essentially there is no way for me to get Gamestop gift cards added to my E-rewards rewards list.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't register through Gamestop, who did you register through?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']If you didn't register through Gamestop, who
did you register through?[/QUOTE]

It had to have been Pizza Hut or BlockBuster is the only places I can think of from the sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question: if i choose to get the $15 Border Bucks reward today can i go to the store today and use that $15 or do i have to wait a month or something? thanks

Just got my 6th GS $25 giftcard. GS needs to get some good deals already so I can use these. They are piling up and I'm running out of space in my wallet.

bread's done
Back