e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

Noooooo!!!!!!!

ahhhh.jpg

[quote name='Javery']Noooooo!!!!!!!

ahhhh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice! lol I am sitting at $43 and change so hopefully within a month I will hit the $50 mark.

lol @ Javery

After earning $27+ in surveys in a 12 day period, I haven't received a single offer in 10 days. I'm currently at $49.21 so I should be fine but it's crazy how I received so many $4-5 surveys in those 12 days.

I forgot to mention it but I received a survey from Wells Fargo in spanish about 2 weeks ago. The interesting part was that one of the classification questions towards the end asked about my sexual orientation. That was the first and only time that I have ever received that question. I'm just wondering if it has happened to anyone else?

[quote name='emg28']I forgot to mention it but I received a survey from Wells Fargo in spanish about 2 weeks ago. The interesting part was that one of the classification questions towards the end asked about my sexual orientation. That was the first and only time that I have ever received that question. I'm just wondering if it has happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I've never gotten one like that, but some surveys do seem to ask awful personal information. One wanted to know the exact amount of money everyone in my house had in their bank accounts. What the hell do you need to know that for? I ended up just closing that survey without finishing it. Anyways, made it to $50 again, now I just have to wait till July.

Whens the next quarter for eRewards? I passed an $8.50 survey and got like $1 for 2 others today so im a little over $54 but I already got a GS card last month.

[quote name='juangrande386']Whens the next quarter for eRewards? I passed an $8.50 survey and got like $1 for 2 others today so im a little over $54 but I already got a GS card last month.[/QUOTE]

July 1st

Been using this since no too long after they started, usually get enough for a gift card per quarter. Last fall ended up qualifying for a in depth movie survey, that paid 75.00 via check.

[quote name='bryankasch']Been using this since no too long after they started, usually get enough for a gift card per quarter. Last fall ended up qualifying for a in depth movie survey, that paid 75.00 via check.[/QUOTE]

I did one a few months ago where I had to track my eating habits for a week, which was very easy, then I got a $75 check in the mail, too! That was extremely badass. Plus my wife and I both generally earn enough for Gamestop gift cards every quarter.

[quote name='juangrande386']Whens the next quarter for eRewards? I passed an $8.50 survey and got like $1 for 2 others today so im a little over $54 but I already got a GS card last month.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was a little bummed I couldn't cash in right away but July 1 is right around the corner.

Hahaha NIIIICE, just thought id share this. Checked my bank account today and saw a $0.96 charge from Amazon. I says "wtf is that?". Turns out thats all I was charged for my Legend of Zelda OOT 3D preorder thanks to all the credit I earned from taking surveys. Saved me $44 after tax!!

$70 is about to expire and I can't redeem at gamestop this quarter. Anyone have any luck getting them to not expire their earnings?

@mcdaking - u sure they're expiring in 2011. All my points are set to expire in 2012.

If they are expiring, I'd be willing to attempt a deal with you. If you're interested let me know. I'd be looking for the HHonors reward redemption.

Just spent 15 minutes taking a survey and answering all the questions then I'm suddenly told I don't qualify at the end and only get 50 cents credit. :/

Goin on the longest dry spell ever. Now 14 days with no survey. Have done the email trick every three days with no luck. And an email to support brought some canned response. I think I'm done with e-rewards after this quarter.

Heads up, tomorrow (July 1) is the start of a new quarter, so you can redeem another GameStop GC if you have the credits for it.

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Heads up, tomorrow (July 1) is the start of a new quarter, so you can redeem another GameStop GC if you have the credits for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm on it! Woo hoo!

Ohhh geeeez October?? E-rewards needs to get a better list of prizes if I can only get one Gamestop card at a time. Or they could you know give me a $50 giftcard for the $50 worth of surveys I took like every other survey site im a member of. Like on Opinion Outpost if I earn $20 I can get $20 to Amazon or a $20 check in the mail.

I ordered my two cards. Both my accounts have enough for 2 more cards. Also, its nice to see you can get 10 BBE codes for $10.

I've been getting these surveys for sometime now, but I always just trash them. From what I can tell they're really long, and one has to wonder if it is worth what you get.

Someone convince me.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I've been getting these surveys for sometime now, but I always just trash them. From what I can tell they're really long, and one has to wonder if it is worth what you get.

Someone convince me.[/QUOTE]

Some are like 20-30 mins long but if youre just sitting at the computer anyways might as well try to get something out of it. Like ive said before I wish $50 on e-rewards ment a $50 giftcard like the other sites im on. If you do 2 or more survey sites they add up pretty fast, at least for me they do and its really worth it. Over $200 of Amazon credit, $30 prepaid Visa, $50 check, 2 $10 Starbucks cards, 2 $25 Gamestop cards, ....and a box of cereal since March.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I've been getting these surveys for sometime now, but I always just trash them. From what I can tell they're really long, and one has to wonder if it is worth what you get.

Someone convince me.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten $75 in Gamestop giftcards and am more than halfway through getting another $25 for doing these surveys. Most of them are retarded but I just do them when I'm bored.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I've gotten $75 in Gamestop giftcards and am more than halfway through getting another $25 for doing these surveys. Most of them are retarded but I just do them when I'm bored.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've been doing this for a couple years now and I always have enough cash built up to get my gamestop GC at the beginning of each quarter. I do this site and I started opinion outpost. I've been a member of that site for less than two months and I've already earned $50 which I can either have them send me a check or get it in an Amazon GC.

I figure that I'm on the computer anyways so why not fill out some surveys. I keep whatever I earn on these sites separate from the rest of the household budget and use it as my way to fund my game purchases.

The one thing I like about e-rewards is at least they give you a little bit of money for every survey even if you don't qualify. With opinion outpost there have been a few times where I've spent a half hour or so and came away with nothing because I kept getting disqualified after the first 10 questions or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read the whole thread but I have a question. I've been with e-rewards for years myself but have gotten very little out of them. Long story short I don't have gamestop as an option for rewards redemption, and I have never seen them on there. I currently have over $30 but nothing decent to redeem for (I lost over $100 one year because of the expiration date.) Anyone else have this? Should I call them? How do I get gamestop as an option?

Amazon would be great too!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/378/erewards.jpg

[quote name='TopSpot123']I haven't read the whole thread but I have a question. I've been with e-rewards for years myself but have gotten very little out of them. Long story short I don't have gamestop as an option for rewards redemption, and I have never seen them on there. I currently have over $30 but nothing decent to redeem for (I lost over $100 one year because of the expiration date.) Anyone else have this? Should I call them? How do I get gamestop as an option?

Amazon would be great too!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/378/erewards.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yeah i wish Amazon was a choice on e-rewards too, or like Target or Subway to change it up. I think Gamestop has to invite you to sign up for e-rewards to get to choose their giftcard. I believe thats how I got involved with that site. Whats your like top prize option??? Mines Gamestop then the rest is not in the same league.

I did get an invite from Gamestop, but I was already a member. I was hoping that they would then magically show up because of the invite, but it hasn't happened.

My invite was like 6 months ago.

Got my $25 GC that I redeemed on July 1 (it came last week sometime). I'm at $30 earned already towards the next one. Does the 3 month window only apply to GS or does it apply to the entire site? I'm wondering if I should redeem for something else - there's still plenty of time before Oct. 1 to get back up to $50...

I got my GS invite for u.talk.back and signed up April of 10, little over a year ago. Membership year ends/points expire at the end of the month. I just claimed my fourth $50 GS gift card.

[quote name='Obiwan456']I got my GS invite for u.talk.back and signed up April of 10, little over a year ago. Membership year ends/points expire at the end of the month. I just claimed my fourth $50 GS gift card.[/QUOTE]

Ive had 245 points on that site for months, they never have surveys anymore.

[quote name='juangrande386']Ive had 245 points on that site for months, they never have surveys anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's happened to me plenty of times. I had given up on my fourth before points expire, but then, they decided to send me one, and it was worth 250 points. Just gotta be patient, no matter how annoying it can be. I went March - May no surveys at all.

After not getting any surveys for a couple of weeks I got an $8 one and a $9 one this week and got full credit for both. Pretty nice. Now I'm only $10 away from my next card, but I have to wait till October. I wish they'd get rid of the one per quarter limitation.

Just fully qualified on a survey that asked me tons of random shit for $8.50. Less than $4 till my next gc!

Edit: Just fully qualified on a $4 survey. Now it just needs to show up in my account and I get another gift card, baby! This will make $100 in earnings!

Edit: Showed up! :D And cashed in! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Obiwan456']Yeah, that's happened to me plenty of times. I had given up on my fourth before points expire, but then, they decided to send me one, and it was worth 250 points. Just gotta be patient, no matter how annoying it can be. I went March - May no surveys at all.[/QUOTE]

184/249 of my points expire Monday so Im praying for at least 51 points of surveys so I can get a Gamestop or Macys (lady friend likes their stuff) $25 card. They only have 8 choices for giftcards but Gamestop, Macys, Express, Target, Itunes, American Eagle, Ticket Master, and Starbucks are all nice compared to e-rewards lame list.

So I go a week or so without reading the survey emails and I'm thinking I'm not going to be approved. I take them today and I make nearly $20 bringing me far past the amount I need for a Gamestop card. E-Rewards just continues to be awesome.

[quote name='TopSpot123']I did get an invite from Gamestop, but I was already a member. I was hoping that they would then magically show up because of the invite, but it hasn't happened.

My invite was like 6 months ago.[/QUOTE]

I asked about this once, since I got an invite from another company I'd want to deal with that didn't pop up on my list- basically, depending on whose invite you sign up under, you get different rewards offered. You can switch, but it means closing your current account and signing up under the new invite (so you lose your accumulated rewards.)

I'm sure there's a simple enough way to get around that and just have 2 accounts... I didn't bother (I wasn't that interested in the new invite.)

Thanks for the reminder - just got another $25 GC. I've got 4 in my wallet and it will probably be 6 by the time the Vita comes out. $100 Vita woo hoo!!!!!

Just got an email saying for every day in October and November they are giving away a $500 gift card to members who register for the promotion. Apparently you get 1 entry for every survey you take. Hopefully I get a few emails soon!

Anyone who is a u.talk.back member should get an email saying they're shutting down December 15th. They will convert any points you have to E-Rewards dollars. You can be a new member and sign up or if you're already a member you have to email E-Rewards and tell them you want to convert them over. 4 UTB points= $1 E-Rewards. I have 289 points so I should be getting $72.25!!! Which is sweet cus 289 points couldnt even get me anything on UTB.

bread's done
Back