E3 2007 MS Bringing it Home II - The Bigs/Harry Potter Demo + More new trailers....

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I hope they dont release an Assassins Creed demo.

Cause id have to play it. And i'd much rather play the final version and full game first...[/quote]

After reading IGNs impressions of the e3 demo, I'd guess that they won't. Apparently the demo has some pop-up and a few bugs.

golden axe means awesome! sonic is a plus too...

nice... but nothing super crazy like Doom as stated before.

also, stay away from super contra... from what I've heard from people who have played it (the XBLA version), it's super horrible.

I sure hope golden axe, sonic, and Super C aren't the "surprise" releases...

I'd like to check out marathon, but I fear that for such an old game, it would be outdated for someone who doesn't have the nostalgia factor going for them...

If Doom played too old-timey for you, Marathon won't be much fun. However, the exploration elements and story are phenomenal.

Hell, I'd be happy if they ported "Pathways Into Darkness" to XBLA.

Depending on the conference, the releases could be major. If Microsoft announces a partnership with Sega to toss on their entire Genesis back catalog, updating the graphics, adding online play, and charging $5 a game...it'd be a direct "fuck you" to Nintendo.

All that speculation being said, I doubt its going to happen. We'll maybe get these intial releases and Streets of Rage 2 and Sega's arcade contribution would be relegated to the occasion Sonic game.

I wouldn't mind adding GA and Sonic to my list of XBLA games, but with Bomberman and Puzzle Fighter right around the corner they can wait.

[quote name='mykevermin']ditto.

If they fix the miserable load times on that game, add custom entrance themes, and have Razor Ramon and/or Demolition as legends, then I'm sold. Otherwise, they can GTFO.[/QUOTE]

They canned GM mode altogether, so I'm already leaning on the side of "Gamefly-it-until-I'm-bored-with-it"

However, I might actually get this Day 1 (or Day -3, as I did with 07 ;) ) if they implement your wants.

[quote name='Apossum']I sure hope golden axe, sonic, and Super C aren't the "surprise" releases...

I'd like to check out marathon, but I fear that for such an old game, it would be outdated for someone who doesn't have the nostalgia factor going for them...[/QUOTE]

Is there anything you're actually looking foward too?

[quote name='mykevermin']If Doom played too old-timey for you, Marathon won't be much fun. However, the exploration elements and story are phenomenal.

Hell, I'd be happy if they ported "Pathways Into Darkness" to XBLA.[/QUOTE]

Come on, Marathon is WAAY more advanced than Doom...did I miss your point?
I mean they aren't even in the same category.....Marathon is more Quake-era.
(And if we are talking about Durandal it's even more advanced)
You obviously know what you are talking about though, or you wouldn't have mentioned PiD ;)

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Wait the conference started? ?! Huh!?

8:30PST? RIGHT?[/quote]
its in 3 hours from now well 2 hrs 50 mins... but how can i watch it!?

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Has anyone mentioned the Ace Combat 6 demo that will be appearing this week?[/quote]

Yep, for like the last week the thread title mentioned that Ace Combat 6 was the first announced demo...

[quote name='-Never4ever-']

Is there anything you're actually looking foward too?[/QUOTE]

--Ikaruga
--Puzzle Fighter
--SSFT2HD
--Space Giraffe
--Lost Odyssey
--Ninja Gaiden 2
--any team ninja project
--Halo 3
--kinda looking forward to Blue Dragon
--maybe Eternal Sonata
--Burnout Paradise
--Assassin's Creed

should I go on? i'm sure I'm missing a couple...

[quote name='Apossum']--Ikaruga
--Puzzle Fighter
--SSFT2HD
--Space Giraffe
--Lost Odyssey
--Ninja Gaiden 2
--any team ninja project
--Halo 3
--kinda looking forward to Blue Dragon
--maybe Eternal Sonata
--Burnout Paradise
--Assassin's Creed

should I go on? i'm sure I'm missing a couple...[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']Mass Effect[/QUOTE]

right. and Fallout 3. and Bioshock.

good try though Never4ever.

I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE G4tv at E3 time.

They like transform into a real gaming channel and are like really good at broadcasting things, having interviews.

Its awesome.

And kevin is really ripping into this Microsoft guy, haha.

[quote name='Apossum']right. and Fallout 3. and Bioshock.

good try though Never4ever.[/QUOTE]

Good try at what? I was just curious if anything piqued your interest, seeing how you tend to be negative about everything these days. Well, everything not Team Ninja related anyhow.

I myself am looking forward to so many games (announced and un-announced) that simply writing them out would take me the entire day. But at the least, I am very much looking forward to the games listed by you and others.

G4 is awesome during E3. I'm excited.. it's like Christmas. I sped home.. thank god I got off work in time, I can't miss this

AIM users: Chat room CAG

I guess us here on the west coast are getting a delayed feed on G4. I'm getting nothing but Ninja Warrior until 9PM, when they go to an E3 preview and then MS at 11 pm.

[quote name='porieux']Come on, Marathon is WAAY more advanced than Doom...did I miss your point?
I mean they aren't even in the same category.....Marathon is more Quake-era.
(And if we are talking about Durandal it's even more advanced)
You obviously know what you are talking about though, or you wouldn't have mentioned PiD ;)[/QUOTE]

It's been ages since I'd played the game, so you're right. It predates 3D FPS, however.

I just discovered the "Aleph One" project for the Mac, so I can play all the Marathon games to my heart's content, for free. Huzzah!

There's also a new Marathon mod (Resurrection) for Unreal Tournament Mac. I'd like to try that out, too.

But, to keep this XBLA related, it will be great to see a classic Mac developer (even if *snif* they aren't anymore) get their amazing games shown to the mass public that worships them now.

EDIT: to keep it more E3 related, get these filthy hippies offa the stage!

PiD was highly underrated for what it was.

HELL YES! MORE VIVA PINATA! Can't wait! I thought it was going to be Hail to the Chimp when the picture was out, so glad it wasn't though!

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea he paused it.

And I agree, they said this would be commercial free :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I think it was meant to...something messed up. She said "Well be right back" twice.

LOL THEYRE TRYING TO BE LIKE THE WII WITH THAT CONTROLLER!!damn whens that price cut coming.... im getting my hopes up :'(

bread's done
Back