E3 2010 - What are you *hoping* to see/hear?

[quote name='pete5883']I've changed my mind, all I want is a US release date for Inazuma Eleven.[/QUOTE]
What happened to the EU version?
I thought it was announced and then.... nothing.
[quote name='hydrox']And Hulu for 360. Preferably with no fees, but I'd pay up to $8.99 to watch Hulu on my 360[/QUOTE]......

Reading my issue of Game Informer, I came across a piece of news. A new Kingdom Hearts game will be announced at E3. It doesn't sound like it's coming to any home console or iPhone. This is apparently one of the two unannounced projects that will be announced. The other one doesn't sound like it's coming to any of the above consoles either.

I'd like to quote it, but I'd have to put up 2 questions and 2 answers from Nomura from the issue for proper context, and that might be pushing some boundaries I'd rather not cross.

[quote name='dallow']Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrox
And Hulu for 360. Preferably with no fees, but I'd pay up to $8.99 to watch Hulu on my 360

......[/QUOTE]

......yes?

[quote name='punklivz']Puzzle Quest 2 (XBLA) release date... would be awesome if it were released before July![/QUOTE]

It has already been announced as releasing June 22nd.

[quote name='dallow']What happened to the EU version?
I thought it was announced and then.... nothing.[/QUOTE]
Not sure. I assumed further news would pop up on GAF sooner or later. Maybe since Level-5 is opening an American office, this is actually a possibility?

[quote name='Matt Young']It has already been announced as releasing June 22nd.[/QUOTE]

nah, that is the release for the DS.

[quote name='KingBroly']Reading my issue of Game Informer, I came across a piece of news. A new Kingdom Hearts game will be announced at E3. It doesn't sound like it's coming to any home console or iPhone. This is apparently one of the two unannounced projects that will be announced. The other one doesn't sound like it's coming to any of the above consoles either.

I'd like to quote it, but I'd have to put up 2 questions and 2 answers from Nomura from the issue for proper context, and that might be pushing some boundaries I'd rather not cross.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's KH: Recoded? Which I guess will be a port of Coded?

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/06/jiminy-cricket-oice-actor-mentions-kingdom-hearts-recoded/

mass effect 3 please!
as well as some stuff on fable 3
only games i want that im keeping track of.

though i have a question
i was reading that some people were unsure if g4tv was going to be showing the microsoft conference on tv, they were saying that they thought spike had exclusive rights to the microsoft conference or something like that. then i read that it was only that spike had exclusive microsoft stuff such as natal, gears 3 etc. my question is, will g4 have the full microsoft conference on tv?

I know it's probably not happening, but I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 remastered in hd into a collection with trophies. Same concept as the GoW collection. Just something to hold us over while waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3.

maaaan u guys all suck!

all of u suck!!

fukk hardware,

fukk sequels,

fukk localization,

fukk more information on games I already kno exist,

all I want to see is new games!!

I want to see something I have never seen before that is going to be awesome!!

that's all I care for...

announcement of
Bladestorm 2(i know it's not happening but people can always hope, right?)
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Dynasty Warriors 7(it's about time)
Warriors Orochi 3
Pacific Theater of Operations 5 or Warship Gunner 3

information, gameplay and european release date for
Warriors: Legends of Troy
360 version of Nobunaga's Ambition: Tendou

All I'm looking for is an announcement for Mirror's Edge 2. So much potential that can't be left with just Mirror's Edge...

[quote name='pete5883']I've got it for you: March 9, 2010.[/QUOTE]

Doh, good catch. Yeah, I want Yakuza 4. This year.

Enslaved: playable demo, footage and an awesome Collector's Edition announced.

Mirror's Edge 2 : footage & surprise announcement for Q1 2011 launch; Co-Op!

The Last Guardian: announced for release in Q1 2011;
Team ICO Collection: SOTC & Ico, updated for the Ps3, released in Q4 2010.
TEAM FORTRESS 3 announced for October 2010 launch!!!

I want to see how project natal is going to be integrated into the current xbox software as well as new software developed around it. I personally think that with the PS3 Wand and Project Natal that now there might be a reason the get the same game for multiple platforms.

[quote name='dallow']jekki wants super street fighter iv turbo hyper fighting pretty badly[/QUOTE]the fact that the console version got a balance patch, and that the game has yet to see an arcade release already guarantees this exists.

when the game hits arcades, I assure you it'll be a different game than what we're playing at home.

between that, T7, Final Showdown, and CS, fighting games are all covered.

what I would like to see is a new fighting game with a roster of puppies... see? it's new! and it's an awesome idea!!

[quote name='panzerfaust']Well a new Kingdom Hearts game has already been confirmed for a showing by Nomura, I wonder it it'll be multiplatform...[/QUOTE]

It's not for PS3, 360, Wii or iCrap (it's in the interview). So the answer is no, because it only leaves DS, 3DS or PSP. I'm guessing it's DS or 3DS because announcing a new KH game for PSP specifically for western audiences is pretty stupid considering how bad hardware and software sales for the PSP are. Not to mention that Birth By Sleep is coming out in the fall. It's also just a port of Coded (we think).

Huh, well that is strange since a DS game was already made. I couldn't even imagine seeing them make another handheld one.

And for the record, Square Enix PSP games sell better then most big hitting console games 0_o

[quote name='KingBroly']It's not for PS3, 360, Wii or iCrap (it's in the interview). So the answer is no, because it only leaves DS, 3DS or PSP. I'm guessing it's DS or 3DS because announcing a new KH game for PSP specifically for western audiences is pretty stupid considering how bad hardware and software sales for the PSP are. Not to mention that Birth By Sleep is coming out in the fall. It's also just a port of Coded (we think).[/QUOTE]
I don't see why they'd pick 3DS, when the DS has such a high install base. They've already got an engine in place from 358/2 Days, so it's gotta be DS.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Huh, well that is strange since a DS game was already made. I couldn't even imagine seeing them make another handheld one.

And for the record, Square Enix PSP games sell better then most big hitting console games 0_o[/QUOTE]

But this one sounds like it's for the western market specifically. If it were releasing in Japan as well, it might make sense to put it on PSP. But for just western markets, given the current PSP market, it doesn't make sense, even with Square's success on PSP in the west. Especially with Birth By Sleep still not out yet. If that was out, I'd be leaning towards the PSP for this one.

Also, I've been pointed towards a thing: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/06/troy-baker-confirms-tales-of-vesperia-ps3-localization-in-video

Now correct if I'm wrong, but no one's actually confirmed them working on it before, right?

When he says for the western market, he may be referring to the fact that we never got to play KH: Coded. So Recoded would be the first time western audiences get to play it. Then again, I haven't seen the interview...

Only thing I want to see is ps2 / possibly dreamacast games on the ps3. Whether it be god of war collection esque, or psn downloads, I'm really hoping to hear something on this front.

Here's what I'm hoping for at this year's E3 (in the following order):

1) Elder Scrolls 5 announcment
2) Elder Scrolls 5 announced for Q1 2011
3) Elder Scrolls 5 announced NOT as an MMORPG

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I dont know what "for the western market" means unless its making it into a shooter, which Eidos could do.[/QUOTE]

Basically it means everywhere outside of Asia in video game terms.

BG&E 2
Mirror’s edge 2
A new Thief
A new Vampire the masquerade
A new oddworld
A new resident evil
More info about Deus Ex human revolution.

I'd love to see a glimpse of Bethesda's next project, whether it be Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls V. Doubt it happens though.

Batman 2
GTA 5 (please have something please please)
Dragon Siege
I want Square-Enix to reveal what "Nerkas" is, whether it's Nano or not.

Well, I got one of my hopes come true, Yakuza 4 was confirmed for USA spring 2011. Oh boy that's great.

[quote name='KingBroly']Kojima Productions countdown page: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/e3_2010/
T-minus 4 days (that'd be the 15th at this rate; same day as the Sony/Nintendo Conferences)

So clearly it's Metal Gear Solid: Sunny Side Up Cooking Action for Wii[/QUOTE]
What the fuck. Kojima teaser sites always have me excited, but this is just weird.

i want to hear something that hasnt been leaked/rumored/shown early at this point.yes there are things im looking forward to but some new news/announcements will be a bigger deal at this point.

[quote name='KingBroly']Kojima Productions countdown page: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/e3_2010/
T-minus 4 days (that'd be the 15th at this rate; same day as the Sony/Nintendo Conferences)

So clearly it's Metal Gear Solid: Sunny Side Up Cooking Action for Wii[/QUOTE]

As much as i'd love some MGS Shovelware for the wii with shitty graphics and garbage controls like most wii games have, E3 officially starts tuesday. Which is more likely to the date and not linked to the conferences, imo.

Or its MGS: SubStandardizm for PS3 with trophies.

Sony wants:
- new Play, Create, Share games in new genres
- PSP2 announcement with at least some details about possible power of the device, release date window, and anything else they can reveal about it at this time.
- PSP2 uses memory cards with a capacity of at least 3 gb per card, or has 2 memory card slots.
- New PS3 SKU's, new slimmer model, price drop this year.
- Last Guardian shown
- GT 5 release date October or earlier
- 3D games don't take a significant hit in graphical performance
- FF Versus XIII info
- Resident Evil PSP revealed
- Uncharted PSP revealed
- Uncharted 3 info
- PSN Plans worth the money
- PS2 BC even if it cost money
- More great PS1 Classics: Suikoden 2, Valkyrie Profile, Xenogears,
- Agent revealed

360 wants:
- 360 Slim
- price drop this year
- new Arcade titles
- Lost Odyssey 2
- More features added to Live that aren't just facebook type crap
- less shooters
- more RPGs
- new Arcade compilation disc
- MGS IV Directors Cut

Nintendo wants:
- 3DS fully revealed, games shown
- Last Story details
- Xenoblade details
- Starfox
- F-Zero
- Zelda that doesn't suck or cater so much to noobs
- Mother 3 NTSC version
- Starfox 2 coming to VC
- F-Zero 2 coming to VC
- return of Players Choice, starting with GBA games at $14.99, then DS games at $19.99, then Wii games at $39.99
- 3DS game prices are the same as DS $20-$35

PC wants:
- Starcraft 2 fully revealed
- Diablo 3 info
- The Witcher 2 info

Anyone wants:
- OnLive fails
- better RPGs
- Every 1st party Dreamcast game coming to XBL/PSN for $10
- Xenosaga 4
- Xenosaga 1-3 remastered HD collection
- Doom 4 details
- GTA V that actually improves on the franchise
- Chrono Trigger anything
- Silent Hill 5
- Resident Evil 6
- new Alone in the Dark
- Telltale's Jurassic Park & Back to the Future games don't suck
- Direct sequels to or remakes of FF6, FF7, FF8, FF10
- NBA Jam coming to XBL/PSN
- unrevealed games announced/revealed
- Game prices drop to $49.99 on 360/PS3
- 2d Oddworld
- Pink Floyd Rockband
- Fatal Frame Collection remasted in HD
- Eric Chahi reveals his new game
- new IPs

I will be happy if 15% of this happens.

[quote name='blitz6speed']As much as i'd love some MGS Shovelware for the wii with shitty graphics and garbage controls like most wii games have, E3 officially starts tuesday. Which is more likely to the date and not linked to the conferences, imo.

Or its MGS: SubStandardizm for PS3 with trophies.[/QUOTE]

It's most likely Metroid: Other M. Kojima Productions advised them during the design and development of the game--remember?

[quote name='G.A.Pster1']BG&E 2
Mirror’s edge 2
A new Thief
A new Vampire the masquerade
A new oddworld
A new resident evil
More info about Deus Ex human revolution.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to see a new Thief game, Assassin's Creed is such a kiddy franchise =/

bread's done
Back