E3 Booth Babe Fondling Pervert

[quote name='KingDox']And I must be like the only person on earh that would love to see less booth babes and better games come out of e3.[/QUOTE]

You're not. I hate how developers and publishers resort to hiring strippers and prostitutes to attract attention to their product. Yes, I'm sure many of the booth babes are fine upstanding churchgoers, can you point out which ones? It just further reinforces the stereotype of the sexually/socially-retarded gamer (all the worse because it's sometimes true).

Nice "real men" rant, but I don't think I'd throw Jimmy Stewart into that mix.

[quote name='adamsappel']You're not. I hate how developers and publishers resort to hiring strippers and prostitutes to attract attention to their product. Yes, I'm sure many of the booth babes are fine upstanding churchgoers, can you point out which ones? It just further reinforces the stereotype of the sexually/socially-retarded gamer (all the worse because it's sometimes true).

Nice "real men" rant, but I don't think I'd throw Jimmy Stewart into that mix.[/QUOTE]

The guy is from "its a wonderful life", why not? He had a heart of gold, but didnt bitch out....

In Case you need to know what a "Retrosexual" is:

-----------------------------------------------------

A Retrosexual man, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE.

A Retrosexual man opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

A Retrosexual DEALS WITH IT, be it a flat tire, break-in into your home, or a natural disaster, you DEAL WITH IT.

A Retrosexual not only eats red meat, he often kills it himself.

A Retrosexual doesn't worry about living to be 90. It's not how long you live, but how well. If you're 90 years old and still jumping out of planes and flying to the moon, I salute you.

A Retrosexual does not use more hair or skin products than a woman. Women have several supermarket aisles of stuff. Retrosexuals need an endcap (possibly 2 endcaps if you include shaving goods.)

A Retrosexual does not dress in clothes from Hot Topic when he's 30 year old.

A Retrosexual should know how to properly kill stuff (or people) if need be. This falls under the "Dealing with It" portion of The Code.

A Retrosexual watches no TV show with "Queer" in the title.

A Retrosexual does not let neighbors screw up rooms in his house on national TV.

A Retrosexual should not give up excessive amounts of manliness for women. Some is inevitable, but major reinvention of yourself will only lead to you becoming a foo-foo, and in the long run, it ain't worth it.

A Retrosexual is allowed to seek professional help for major mental stress such as drug/alcohol addiction, death of your entire family in a freak treechipper accident, favorite sports team being moved to a different city, favorite bird dog expiring, etc. You are NOT allowed to see a shrink because Daddy didn't pay you enough attention. Daddy was busy DEALING WITH IT. When you screwed up, he DEALT with you!

A Retrosexual will have at least one outfit in his wardrobe designed to conceal himself from prey.

A Retrosexual knows how to tie a Windsor knot when wearing a tie - and ONLY a Windsor knot.

A Retrosexual should have at least one good wound he can brag about getting.

A Retrosexual knows how to use a basic set of tools. If you can't hammer a nail, or drill a straight hole, practice in secret until you can - or be rightfully ridiculed for the wuss you be!

A Retrosexual knows that owning a gun is not a sign that your are riddled with fear. Guns are TOOLS and are often essential to DEAL WITH IT. Plus, it is just plain fun to shoot!

When a Retrosexual is on a crowded bus and or a commuter train, and a pregnant woman, heck, any woman gets on, that Retrosexual stands up and offers his seat to that woman, then looks around at the other so-called men still in their seats with a disgusted "you punks" look on his face.

A Retrosexual will give up his seat on a bus to not only any women but any elderly person or person in military dress (except 2nd Lt's). NOTE: The person in military dress may turn down the offer but the Retrosexual man will ALWAYS make the offer to them and thank them for serving their country.

A Retrosexual knows how to say the Pledge properly, and with the correct emphasis and pronunciation. He also knows the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

A Retrosexual will have hobbies and habits his wife and mother do not understand, but that are essential to his manliness, in that they offset the acceptable manliness decline he suffers when married/engaged or in a serious healthy relationship - i.e., hunting, boxing, shooting, and car maintenance.

A Retrosexual knows how to sharpen his own knives and kitchen utensils.

A Retrosexual man can drive in snow (hell, a blizzard) without sliding all over or driving under 40mph, without anxiety, and without high-centering his ride in a snow bank.

A Retrosexual man can chop down a tree and make it land where he wants. Wherever it lands is where he damn well wanted it to land!

A Retrosexual man doesn't need a contract -- a handshake is good enough. He will always stand by his word even if circumstances change or the other person deceived him.

A Retrosexual man doesn't immediately look to sue someone when he does something stupid and hurts himself. We understand that sometimes in the process of doing things we get hurt and we just DEAL WITH IT!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']In Case you need to know what a "Retrosexual" is:

A Retrosexual man, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE.

A Retrosexual man opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

A Retrosexual DEALS WITH IT, be it a flat tire, break-in into your home, or a natural disaster, you DEAL WITH IT.

A Retrosexual not only eats red meat, he often kills it himself.

A Retrosexual doesn't worry about living to be 90. It's not how long you live, but how well. If you're 90 years old and still jumping out of planes and flying to the moon, I salute you.

A Retrosexual does not use more hair or skin products than a woman. Women have several supermarket aisles of stuff. Retrosexuals need an endcap (possibly 2 endcaps if you include shaving goods.)

A Retrosexual does not dress in clothes from Hot Topic when he's 30 year old.

A Retrosexual should know how to properly kill stuff (or people) if need be. This falls under the "Dealing with It" portion of The Code.

A Retrosexual watches no TV show with "Queer" in the title.

A Retrosexual does not let neighbors screw up rooms in his house on national TV.

A Retrosexual should not give up excessive amounts of manliness for women. Some is inevitable, but major reinvention of yourself will only lead to you becoming a foo-foo, and in the long run, it ain't worth it.

A Retrosexual is allowed to seek professional help for major mental stress such as drug/alcohol addiction, death of your entire family in a freak treechipper accident, favorite sports team being moved to a different city, favorite bird dog expiring, etc. You are NOT allowed to see a shrink because Daddy didn't pay you enough attention. Daddy was busy DEALING WITH IT. When you screwed up, he DEALT with you!

A Retrosexual will have at least one outfit in his wardrobe designed to conceal himself from prey.

A Retrosexual knows how to tie a Windsor knot when wearing a tie - and ONLY a Windsor knot.

A Retrosexual should have at least one good wound he can brag about getting.

A Retrosexual knows how to use a basic set of tools. If you can't hammer a nail, or drill a straight hole, practice in secret until you can - or be rightfully ridiculed for the wuss you be!

A Retrosexual knows that owning a gun is not a sign that your are riddled with fear. Guns are TOOLS and are often essential to DEAL WITH IT. Plus, it is just plain fun to shoot!

When a Retrosexual is on a crowded bus and or a commuter train, and a pregnant woman, heck, any woman gets on, that Retrosexual stands up and offers his seat to that woman, then looks around at the other so-called men still in their seats with a disgusted "you punks" look on his face.

A Retrosexual will give up his seat on a bus to not only any women but any elderly person or person in military dress (except 2nd Lt's). NOTE: The person in military dress may turn down the offer but the Retrosexual man will ALWAYS make the offer to them and thank them for serving their country.

A Retrosexual knows how to say the Pledge properly, and with the correct emphasis and pronunciation. He also knows the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

A Retrosexual will have hobbies and habits his wife and mother do not understand, but that are essential to his manliness, in that they offset the acceptable manliness decline he suffers when married/engaged or in a serious healthy relationship - i.e., hunting, boxing, shooting, and car maintenance.

A Retrosexual knows how to sharpen his own knives and kitchen utensils.

A Retrosexual man can drive in snow (hell, a blizzard) without sliding all over or driving under 40mph, without anxiety, and without high-centering his ride in a snow bank.

A Retrosexual man can chop down a tree and make it land where he wants. Wherever it lands is where he damn well wanted it to land!

A Retrosexual man doesn't need a contract -- a handshake is good enough. He will always stand by his word even if circumstances change or the other person deceived him.

A Retrosexual man doesn't immediately look to sue someone when he does something stupid and hurts himself. We understand that sometimes in the process of doing things we get hurt and we just DEAL WITH IT![/QUOTE]

I think this shoud be sticky'd to the top. :)

[quote name='Kayden']I just cut a wart out of my hand with a dull knife, is that retrosexual? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Definatly...extra points if you just splashed astringent on it, didn't bandage it and went out for a smoke.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Definatly...extra points if you just splashed astringent on it, didn't bandage it and went out for a smoke.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Hows strait alcohol, no bandaid and -since I don't smoke- scratching my balls?

[quote name='electrictroy']What do you call the Rich Man who is the boss to the Retrosexuals?

Babe-magnet.

troy[/QUOTE]

So you're saying all women are money sucking whores?

Hypothetically: If you were a chick...would you go for?

A Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs type...or Russel Crowe, Gregory Peck (Young), George Clooney type?

Women want firemen, not fucking computer data analysts.

[quote name='Kayden']I just cut a wart out of my hand with a dull knife, is that retrosexual? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I just pulled a wart off my balls with my teeth. That makes me more of a man than you ;)

Just so we dont get toooo off topic ;-)

I DONT think that the guy in the wheelchair is in the right, he's a roach...but I dont think he should be arrested for taking some pics of some skanks.

I DO think that people who are offended by this guy so much they cant sleep are either jealous or Gay.

--------------------------------------

Sorry, I went off topic with the Retrosexual thing and wanted to clear that up.

[quote name='dcfox']I just pulled a wart off my balls with my teeth. That makes me more of a man than you ;)[/QUOTE]

The fact that your mouth can touch your dick gives you some serious negative manly points...real men only have enough flexibility to buckle thier shoes...while kneeling.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']So you're saying all women are money sucking whores?

Hypothetically: If you were a chick...would you go for?

A Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs type...or Russel Crowe, Gregory Peck (Young), George Clooney type?

Women want firemen, not fucking computer data analysts.[/QUOTE]

Well theres a balance, Women want Bill Gates types as well, but they also would like good genetic quality, which physical appearances are a good indicator of. So they are both money sucking and gene sucking, to use the parlance of our times.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']The fact that your mouth can touch your dick gives you some serious negative manly points...real men only have enough flexibility to buckle thier shoes...while kneeling.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure guys like Jet Li and Jackie Chan would prove the exception to the rule.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm sure guys like Jet Li and Jackie Chan would prove the exception to the rule.[/QUOTE]

Only because they use flexability as a means to "Deal with shit"

Well, I'm all for taking care of my girl...but I make $45,000 a year and buy my girlfriend nicer clothes than I buy for myself... But I dont just hand her my balls and a credit card and tell her to "Go to town".

A girl who got anywhere near my wallet would send out a red flag in a heartbeat.

In every relationship you should ask yourself, could I get where I'm going better and faster without her? If so, break it off...if not, or if she's worth steering your plans....then shes "the one for now". But ask yourself that question again in 6 months.

If some bitch made some comment like "Nice Jeep, but I like Lexuses better"....I'd be like " Nice earrings, but you aint no lady, Get the fuck out."

I drive a 1978 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with a 350 engine put in it. It's not a prize by any means...but it gets me to where I'm going. No air conditioning, only radio and only AM works, and no power steering so most women cant drive it.

rocky2.jpg

I plan on pampering myself one day. When I find the one and settle down, until then, I'm in work mode.

So how many of you gents pay for a ladies meal?

I remember initially always paying for their meals - however - sometimes it becomes clear that this is what they are after; free gifts and a meal ticket.

How do you men handle this predicament? Besides the obvious cutting them lose, but as a cheap ass, how does one prevent the leeching of funds?

It is unmanly to quote long posts in their entirety, even when they are awesome. There, maybe that will stop it.

Jimmy Stewart is the star of one of my favorites movies, Flight of the Phoenix. But I don't put him in the pantheon of "tough guys" like Kirk Douglas, Steve McQueen, William Holden, etc. In fact, in It's a Wonderful Life, he's kind of a pussy.

[quote name='adamsappel']But I don't put him in the pantheon of "tough guys" like Kirk Douglas, Steve McQueen, William Holden, etc. In fact, in It's a Wonderful Life, he's kind of a pussy.[/QUOTE]
Damn right. :cool:

[quote name='SkyGheNe']So how many of you gents pay for a ladies meal?

I remember initially always paying for their meals - however - sometimes it becomes clear that this is what they are after; free gifts and a meal ticket.

How do you men handle this predicament? Besides the obvious cutting them lose, but as a cheap ass, how does one prevent the leeching of funds?[/QUOTE]

If I go on a date I generally wind up splitting the costs. Like I pay for the food and they cover the movie... I've actually have women that refused to go on a date with me unless they could pay.

[quote name='Esperado']He's just reliving the middle school and high school days when fondling girls was all there was to life.[/QUOTE]

Those were the days... bills suck. :sad:

[quote name='adamsappel']It is unmanly to quote long posts in their entirety, even when they are awesome. There, maybe that will stop it.

Jimmy Stewart is the star of one of my favorites movies, Flight of the Phoenix. But I don't put him in the pantheon of "tough guys" like Kirk Douglas, Steve McQueen, William Holden, etc. In fact, in It's a Wonderful Life, he's kind of a pussy.[/QUOTE]

But it is EXTREMELY HOMO-LISIOUS to make your only two posts in a thread complete utter "thread-crap". And I never said they had to be a tough guy, they just have to be a man's man. Like pretty much everyone from the rat pack. None of them would of been someone I would want watching my back in a bare-knuckle fist fight, but I'd definitely buy each one of them a drink.

Nothing wrong with being a little cheesy, just not a dickhole.

[quote name='Kayden']If I go on a date I generally wind up splitting the costs. Like I pay for the food and they cover the movie... I've actually have women that refused to go on a date with me unless they could pay.[/QUOTE]

I dont think I've ever been on a date where I didnt pay for everything...I need to live in your town.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I dont think I've ever been on a date where I didnt pay for everything...I need to live in your town.[/QUOTE]

Heh... maybe I'm just prettier? :lol: ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That injury is bad but I have had worse and didn't need no stinkin' wheelchair. I was on crutches for at least a month though.[/QUOTE]

Less talk, more leather panties. =P~

:lol:

this guy is my hero
a good % of booth babes get off on getting the attention and being touched, alot are prob strippers

[quote name='cag1000']this guy is my hero
a good % of booth babes get off on getting the attention and being touched, alot are prob strippers[/QUOTE]

The 'they're all whores' line isn't really a joke.

They buy up just about every prostitute in the state of Nevada.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That injury is bad but I have had worse and didn't need no stinkin' wheelchair. I was on crutches for at least a month though.[/QUOTE]

yea but he was probably walking 3 or 4 miles a day at E3, along with having to worry if someone was going to step on his foot constantly

[quote name='Mookyjooky']But it is EXTREMELY HOMO-LISIOUS to make your only two posts in a thread complete utter "thread-crap". And I never said they had to be a tough guy, they just have to be a man's man. Like pretty much everyone from the rat pack. None of them would of been someone I would want watching my back in a bare-knuckle fist fight, but I'd definitely buy each one of them a drink.

Nothing wrong with being a little cheesy, just not a dickhole.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, how to interpret Mookyjooky's reply? I'll assume my post was confusing. I was jokingly referring to GTmaster's quoting of your entire freakin' post (which was the "awesome" part) for his one line reply as "unmanly," in the hopes that people will stop doing it. Loosen up those lug nuts.

Oh, and a real man gives proper credit.

oh fuck . I ranted but i got logged off somehow. a magic fairy ate my angry post...:(

and it had all these guys in it: :bomb: :argue: :boxing: :censored: :twoguns: :evil:

Such a serious insult, wtf is wrong with this guy. he really gets off on touching a woman who's under the impression that he's physically and possibly mentally (with those facial expressions) handicapped?
It's a slap in the face two-fold to me, both the girl and the gamer. (the gamer side is shocked that he would waste his clearly aimless life going to this great GAMING INDUSTRY convention to take pictures of things he can see at any number of places, just...just...WTF.)

If I go next year and see him I'll be sure to give him my regards~ with a giant "COCKLESS PERV" written in permenent marker on his face. :evil: I think I'd like a picture of that to post online.

[quote name='tauruskatt']oh fuck . I ranted but i got logged off somehow. a magic fairy ate my angry post...:(

and it had all these guys in it: :bomb: :argue: :boxing: :censored: :twoguns: :evil:

Such a serious insult, wtf is wrong with this guy. he really gets off on touching a woman who's under the impression that he's physically and possibly mentally (with those facial expressions) handicapped?
It's a slap in the face two-fold to me, both the girl and the gamer. (the gamer side is shocked that he would waste his clearly aimless life going to this great GAMING INDUSTRY convention to take pictures of things he can see at any number of places, just...just...WTF.)

If I go next year and see him I'll be sure to give him my regards~ with a giant "COCKLESS PERV" written in permenent marker on his face. :evil: I think I'd like a picture of that to post online.[/QUOTE]:applause:

That guy reminds me of the pizza delivery guy from "There's Something About Mary".

I would suggest anyone pondering maleness and how to get a girl see "Tao of Steve" ^_^

it's a very funny movie, here, I will break it down.

1. eliminate your desire
2. be excellent in her presence
3. retreat

=P

this "Retrosexual" thing? Starts off sounding hot...then moves to far into the cave-man-gun-totting-camo-wearing realm for me. My only standards for a guy aside from general attractiveness is streetsmart-knowledgable (fix things, do stuff, without instructions, the guy who knows a little bit about everything and more then I do about a few things too) and some sembelence of intelectuallism (carry on a conversation, be able to plan for the future, don't look or act like a hick). My general standards, btw, are based off of the fact that I want to be with a guy who's at least as interesting of a person as I am. I love to fish and all, but I'll take my manly-man on a harley over a guy with a deer head over his fireplace Any day.

[quote name='tauruskatt']oh fuck . I ranted but i got logged off somehow. a magic fairy ate my angry post...:(

If I go next year and see him I'll be sure to give him my regards~ with a giant "COCKLESS PERV" written in permenent marker on his face. :evil: I think I'd like a picture of that to post online.[/QUOTE]

I think hes just gets off on touching the women period... I mean, have you seen their boobies!? :shock: =P~ :bouncy:

;-) :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']I would suggest anyone pondering maleness and how to get a girl see "Tao of Steve" ^_^

it's a very funny movie, here, I will break it down.

1. eliminate your desire
2. be excellent in her presence
3. retreat

=P

this "Retrosexual" thing? Starts off sounding hot...then moves to far into the cave-man-gun-totting-camo-wearing realm for me. My only standards for a guy aside from general attractiveness is streetsmart-knowledgable (fix things, do stuff, without instructions, the guy who knows a little bit about everything and more then I do about a few things too) and some sembelence of intelectuallism (carry on a conversation, be able to plan for the future, don't look or act like a hick). My general standards, btw, are based off of the fact that I want to be with a guy who's at least as interesting of a person as I am. I love to fish and all, but I'll take my manly-man on a harley over a guy with a deer head over his fireplace Any day.[/QUOTE]

ZOMIGAWD! Thats so me! I'm totally generally attractive and I almost never read instructions! :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']ZOMIGAWD! Thats so me! I'm totally generally attractive and I almost never read instructions! :lol:[/QUOTE]
GG sure has herself a keeper.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']GG sure has herself a keeper.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$ ixnay onay hetay irlfriendgay. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I think hes just gets off on touching the women period... I mean, have you seen their boobies!?
[/QUOTE]

*looks down* c'mon now, it's not THAT big of a deal. If half the population is female and every female has two boobs, that's like, a breast for every human being on the planet~ this isn't some rare animal. :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']*looks down* c'mon now, it's not THAT big of a deal. If half the population is female and every female has two boobs, that's like, a breast for every human being on the planet~ this isn't some rare animal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow you don't know guys at all. :D

[quote name='tauruskatt']*looks down* c'mon now, it's not THAT big of a deal. If half the population is female and every female has two boobs, that's like, a breast for every human being on the planet~ this isn't some rare animal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

In that case... if they're nothing special... Can I have yours? :pray: :baby:

:rofl: ;)

The dude's an asshole... but is it really that horrible of a crime? I don't think so... the girls are whores, maybe not in the typical sleep-around kinda way. But in the pay-for-their-looks kinda way. No one forced them to get groped if they didn't want to, I'm sure they could have just said something.. or gotten security..

bread's done
Back