E3 is pretty whack this year, amirite OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wii sucks. Not Nintendo.[/quote]

This. See: Nintendo DS.

I gotta say, I think the best news for me was hearing that Banjo Kazooie is coming to XBLA.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wii sucks. Not Nintendo.

They're not spectacular either, though.[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']This. See: Nintendo DS.

I gotta say, I think the best news for me was hearing that Banjo Kazooie is coming to XBLA.[/quote]

Ok, I was wrong. The DS is really cool.

However, as a whole, Nintendo's quality of games seems to be going down.

[quote name='panasonic']dedicated servers and you won't see all 256 on screen at once and if so i bet the character model textures drop if it gets too hectic.[/QUOTE]

maybe but there are so many issues that can occur with that many people, It seems like a strecth that it would be a seamless time.

I want one big war game like this but the more people you have, generally the weaker the experience.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Hey where's sean? I hope he plays with us too! :)[/QUOTE]

it doesn't matter, because I don't have it anyway :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Uh Brown we've never played games together and we never will. :cool:[/quote]

Well if you've ever played a game with me, you know I give out prizes after every match.

Ask anybody if you don't believe me. :cool:

Damn, I need a bigger memory stick for the PSP but the link to a 4GB Temp sent me is now $36 shipped instead of $30.

I definitely need to find a cheap one since a completely legal backup of Secret Agent Clank wouldn't even fit on my 1GB stick.

New Abel sister looks HAWT!

2r26v15.png

If Gracie is going to have a store in the city in AC:Wii I guess she won't periodically visit your town anymore.

The purchase is worth it just to get some damn holidays back. I think AC:WW had like one shitty New Years holiday, which sucked because AC on the GCN had a bunch of holidays.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Hey Link wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back? :)[/quote]

I'll suck, but sure...If I get a chance to hop on when you're on, I'll play.

[quote name='Rocko']If Gracie is going to have a store in the city in AC:Wii I guess she won't periodically visit your town anymore.

The purchase is worth it just to get some damn holidays back. I think AC:WW had like one shitty New Years holiday, which sucked because AC on the GCN had a bunch of holidays.[/quote]
Yeah, that was a let down.

Also the new one has cliffs back.
No more one giant piece of flat land.

[quote name='crystalklear64']The next generation is cliffs.[/quote]
Actually, they're just back from the 64/GC version.

Also you can sell groups of items at once again.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll suck, but sure...If I get a chance to hop on when you're on, I'll play.[/QUOTE]
Heh, you said 'tity.

I filled one of your suggestions.

What's with the super round areas in AC? I don't remember it being like that in the GC game, which had a more flat town that you traversed.

Mak: Bunch of trailers in the PS Store for you to download from the E3 press conference stuff.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']N64 = Quality vs Quantity
Wii = Quantity vs Quality[/quote]

Today, a friend of mine summed it up nicely. He said, "The Wii is to video gaming as Reality TV is to television."

I can't help but agree with him.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Hey Mak wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back? :)[/quote]

Sure

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Mak: Bunch of trailers in the PS Store for you to download from the E3 press conference stuff.[/quote]

I'm firing up my that triple right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back