E3 is pretty whack this year, amirite OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already done it twice, dallow.

It's going to be different. I feel like if they changed it too much by making it a giant MMO it wouldn't be Animal Crossing any more.

Well, if you want to keep playing the same game over and over again instead of trying to be innovative, you picked the right system.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']M$: "Here's games you've already seen before." - Some $$$$a

Nintendo: "fuck you Gamers" - Reggie

Sony: "PS1 & PS2 are awesome, so is MGS4" - Jack Trenton

or am I right ;)[/quote]

Whoa bro, your right :applause:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You'll probably only be able to talk to people on your friends list, which won't be any fun.[/quote]Damn, you're right. Just like you can't use the speech bubbles with strangers in Brawl.... ARGH!!

Thank you PSN for satisfying me with original games though.

Flower looks hot! And that The Last Guy games sounds very interesting the way it uses Google Maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anomynous']I'm never buying a Nintendo console again[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I feel that I have to drive this point home a few hundred times...:bomb:

Brown wishes to grow up to be this guy.

cucnjoGsY.jpg

You talk like I own nothing but a Wii and love it unconditionally, zew.

I'm sorta excited about Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, but more excited about the original coming to XBLA! WOO!

Anyone know of a way to copy the text from a PDF and preserve the formatting? Using the basic tool in Adobe Reader I was able to copy everything but all the spacing was lost so it's just a huge block of text.

EDIT: N/M, I think I found it. :dunce:

Sweetness .. GoW3

Looks like that was really the only exciting news. I guess that MAG thing is interesting but I have insanely strong suspicions on how well it can be executed over PSN. But we'll see. If it works and works well it will put a major feather in Sony's cap when it comes to online gaming.

Mad World Wii still looks cool.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x64z6t_mad-world-trailer-e3_videogames

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweetness .. GoW3

Looks like that was really the only exciting news. I guess that MAG thing is interesting but I have insanely strong suspicions on how well it can be executed over PSN. But we'll see. If it works and works well it will put a major feather in Sony's cap when it comes to online gaming.[/quote]
I'm just gonna spin in circles and hold the trigger.

[quote name='joe2187']I'll pay for shipping, but thats it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

ok, shipping is $375

I'll also throw in free games & accesories

[quote name='lowgear26']How is this game NOT going to be a Lag-fest?[/quote]

dedicated servers and you won't see all 256 on screen at once and if so i bet the character model textures drop if it gets too hectic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back