E3 is pretty whack this year, amirite OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KaneRobot']I'd love to hear voice chat on a 128 person team.[/quote]

Its probably gonna be like Bad Company, you can only speak to people in your squad.

[quote name='zewone']Rock Band 2. Is that coming out this year for PS3?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Rock Band 2 is exclusive early on, but it is supposed to be on all platforms this holiday season.

[quote name='crystalklear64']After the trailer, it looks even more like Battlefield 2.[/QUOTE]

I will just wait for Battlefield 3. All three conferences were fucking wack.

fuck, if MS hadn't blown up their dashboard and rammed Avatars down our throat, they'd have the runaway winner here rather than taking it on the principle of not totally sucking.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yes. Rock Band 2 is exclusive early on, but it is supposed to be on all platforms this holiday season.[/QUOTE]

I know it's Sept for 360, when is the PS3 version?

blah3.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I keep forgetting that this is the OTT. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should get the fuck out.

Take your shit to the PS3 forum.

[quote name='Moxio']...[/quote]

I didn't see it yesterday and it's airing after the Sony conference before the floor coverage at 6EST. AKA now.

[quote name='zewone']I know it's Sept for 360, when is the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

All I have heard was later in the year. It probably will get released before GH comes out though since they will want to make sure they have their product out on the market before their competitor.

[quote name='Eviltude']With all of this, I almost feel like the smart guy by not having a "next-gen" console.[/QUOTE]

Nope. You're missin' out a bunch of great games on the 360.

[quote name='zewone']Nope. You're missin' out a bunch of great games on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I don't have the time let 360 consume my days. If I had to pick one, I would probably go with the PS3, but only because of MGS4. That way I could just take my time and have fun with it, but I can't see myself buying and playing every good game that comes out like I used to. I know I'll end up getting one of the big three down the line, but I just can't justify buying one.

[quote name='Eviltude']Meh, I don't have the time let 360 consume my days. If I had to pick one, I would probably go with the PS3, but only because of MGS4. That way I could just take my time and have fun with it, but I can't see myself buying and playing every good game that comes out like I used to. I know I'll end up getting one of the big three down the line, but I just can't justify buying one.[/quote]

So, are you a PC gamer?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']So, are you a PC gamer?[/QUOTE]

I've never really owned any PC games. I guess I just like the idea of consoles more than PC games. That and I prefer a controller to a mouse.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've never really owned any PC games. I guess I just like the idea of consoles more than PC games. That and I prefer a controller to a mouse.[/quote]

Then what video games do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back