E3 Press Conferences on TV

n64ra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
With the death of G4, I am trying to figure out where to watch the conferences on TV.

I see Spike TV will have:

Microsoft conference at 12:30PM EDT

EA conference at 4: PM EDT

Anyone know if/what channel will air Ubisoft's or Sony's?

Spike is providing full coverage of E3, so if they air, they'll air on Spike. They'll also be broadcast online, probably at every gaming website.

Spike TV will only be airing the Microsoft and EA press conferences.  This is probably a money deal with Microsoft (with EA being a big part of the XBOXOne reveal presentation) so I wouldn't expect Kneightly to be throwing any hardballs at Don Mattrick like he did Reggie Fil-Amis last year.   Hopefully they won't make it too obvious. 

There will be no other live television coverage, sorry.  Sony is live streaming their event at the Playstation website and there are a couple of other gaming sites that will be streaming the event as well.  I haven't checked Ubisoft's site but I would presume they are doing so as well.

The GT stream has been completely reliable each year, so I'd recommend flipping to that for Ubi and Sony.  They have a 360 app you can stream it on or web browser on PS3 should work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replies. Guess I'll try the GT stream. Not as good as live tv, but it'll have to do.
Oh I don't know about that. The stream is at least 720p, if not 1080 because it's definitely in HD. If you're able, you can even hook up an HDMI cable to your PC and stream it to your TV that way. It's what I do every year and even make use of my surround sound system that way. :D

I did read somewhere that the reason why Sony isn't being broadcast is due to an agreement not being reached each year. That's because M$ is partners with Spike and obviously has a hand in that.

bread's done
Back