E3 Sony Press Conference Discussion Thread

Starting VERY Shortly ChibiJosh (They just had the announcement on the Gametrailers feed telling people to take their seats)

Edit: 2 Minutes until it starts.

Microsoft's only real suprise was a new Halo and Crackdown outside of the XBLA titles from what I saw.
Nintendo's surprises were Wii Pulse (lol) Metroid and new Mario Brothers games, and oh yeah Golden Sun. Tho the overall pace and what not of the conference was pretty meh.

I hope Sony destroys my expectations in a good way.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Microsoft's only real suprise was a new Halo and Crackdown outside of the XBLA titles from what I saw.
Nintendo's surprises were Wii Pulse (lol) Metroid and new Mario Brothers games, and oh yeah Golden Sun. Tho the overall pace and what not of the conference was pretty meh.

I hope Sony destroys my expectations in a good way.[/QUOTE]

Now, I don't want to get into a "will it work or was it just the most elaborate tech demo ever" conversation here, but you weren't surprised by NATAL? I had heard they were working on the new peripheral like everyone else and thought "you are the controller" was lame but the overall presentation of what they showed surprised me.

Yeah Natal was interesting but I am keeping my hopes down till It's released and in public.
Metal Gear was nice, but now that It's multi platform everyone will get that goodness anyways.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']2 minutes from start. Looks like everyone is getting up late today. Must have been bitching after parties last night.[/QUOTE]

Must make a note to put a CAGBag question about said after parties...
And we are underway!

Here we go! Watching on IGN (best quality, better than GameSpot or GameTrailers) so it'll be a bit of delay on my end, but I've got high hopes!

fuck the PS2. No one cares. Sales numbers and profits. No one cares.

Um... sales discussion? Yeah lets take a look at your losses and Nintendo's gains.

Right when he says this "Great gains.". lol.

Wow, sales figures... totally gonna have this in a background tab while I browse other websites lol.... Get to the good stuff Sony! PLEASE win me over! You're the only current-gen console I don't own yet!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Gameplay looks cool, but were those helicopter rounds passing right through him?[/QUOTE]

Gameplay looks awesome but it reminds me of Gears of War.

[quote name='lord_kefka']gameplay looks cool, but were those helicopter rounds passing right through him?[/quote]
wip.

Wow, Uncharted 2 looks amazing. I don't have a PS3, still waiting to be won over (and a price drop), but this is certainly helping. Here's hoping for a price drop announcement! Very excited about this.

bread's done
Back