E3 Sony Press Conference Discussion Thread

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']The concept of MAG is awesome. I wonder how team communication will work? Lots of people.[/QUOTE]
The 256 number is broken down into platoons.

Dickhead Fanboy Mode On:

"Oh yeah? Well 1 vs 100 had 50,000 players last night!"

That did look ok but nothing about the video really showed the impact of having that many players. You could have told me it was a 32 player match and I wouldn't have known the difference.

What is with this word Tween everyone keeps using?

"I'm going to flip this giant enemy crab over and hit his weak point for massive damage"

[quote name='xpag406']lol at the Crowd reaction for the Hannah Montana PSP.[/QUOTE]

It seems that the Sony crowd is by far the most audible by far. Is Sony the only ones that gave free preshow cocktails?

Atleast Sony is less arrogant this time cause they took a jab at themselves calling it the worst kept E3 secret. lol.

Well, of course, just about anything is lighter than the 1000

EDIT: Launching a new PC app. Smart move on Sony's part.

I want to like MAG, but it just didnt look that great .. If it was the same concept with COD It would be great.

That looks interesting! I don't have a PSP yet, but let's see what the price on this is.... why never any pricing?!

All features available on both PSP-3000 and PSP Go? Not exactly an argument to upgrade.

Wait, $250!? Sony, you crazy!

bread's done
Back