E3 Sony Press Conference Discussion Thread

So far FF13 has been shown at 2 E's 2008 and 2009 and has not yet release.

Its planned for Spring 2010

and now Sony wants 2 Final Fantasies????

:rofl: FF14 exclusive. They should have worked on getting FF13 exclusive. It might be interesting but who knows.

[quote name='Mr. Twist']Final Fantasy 14 LULZ desparation move[/QUOTE]

I thought the same about the announcement of 2 halo games on 360. They should let it die.

Man I feel bad for these guys having to follow that MS motion control thing. Unless this turns out to be shockingly awesome, which I'm not counting on.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Let's see the 360 fanboys try to spin the FF14 bomb.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Let's see you spin this one.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Let's see the 360 fanboys try to spin the FF14 bomb.[/QUOTE]

An online Final Fantasy does not equal a "bomb."

We already did. It's online only.

By far one of the more impressive tech demos. I mean, this is all early prototype shit, imagine a full game...i'm highly interested.

It's got potential. Natal is still the best so far. This is an early, early version, though. I'm definitely interested.

Bottom line.. both Sony and Microsoft completely shit all over motionplus.

ps3-boomerang.jpg

I know MMOs arent for everyone, but no need to mock FFXIV being online. FFXI was a lot of fun besides the leveling system. I'm actually very excited for it.

Also, don't forget I'm sure it will be on PC. Most of the time when they say exclusive they don't talk about a PC version.

This is impressive, though it's coming off as really unpolished.

Bottom line... as presented, which do you want to play around with more, Natal or this (the, uh, dildo thing)? Easy call for me.

bread's done
Back