E3 Sony Press Conference Discussion Thread

[quote name='007']This is impressive, though it's coming off as really unpolished.

Bottom line... as presented, which do you want to play around with more, Natal or this (the, uh, dildo thing)? Easy call for me.[/QUOTE]
This tech demo impressed me way more than Natal.

Yeah, it's cool, but hard to be impressed by this stuff (especially Nintendo's pathetic Motion Plus) after seeing Project Natal.

[quote name='Mr. Twist']This causes too much dizziness[/QUOTE]
You like to bitch don't you? Obviously this will be tweaked to be more user friendly/responsive.

Ehhhh. Why am I not as impressed by this as I was with NATAL?

But yeah, it's still a lot better than Wii. O snap.

I don't know if this is better than WM+ or not. I mean, allegedly, WM+ can do all of this stuff too. We just haven't seen it in this context. At this point in development, I'd still have to give the Wii an edge in motion control. I'm also skeptical if Natal will be able to pull off all the things they showed in the video (effectively). For now, I think the jury is still out on motion control.

[quote name='KaneRobot']An online Final Fantasy does not equal a "bomb."[/QUOTE]

It does when the characters look like men for the first time in ten years.

If both work as they're being hyped as, Natal kills that dildo thing. It seems like the dildo thing is more likely to actually turn out "as advertised" though.

How long is this scheduled for?

[quote name='007']This is impressive, though it's coming off as really unpolished.

Bottom line... as presented, which do you want to play around with more, Natal or this (the, uh, dildo thing)? Easy call for me.[/QUOTE]

You're not going to be playing either of them any time soon and neither will be half as "fun" as they look in a demo.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's cool, but hard to be impressed by this stuff (especially Nintendo's pathetic Motion Plus) after seeing Project Natal.[/QUOTE]

Can't believe I'm saying this,but I agree with Zew. No wonder Sony is last its going to stay on all day. xD

Whats funny is Sony's motion control was the one who actually got me the most excited since the stuff I wanted to see they showed, lol.

As in hey you can shoot people and run around like a FPS and hey we can make a precise Zelda experience.

Someone needs to do an mp3 loop of the crowd gasp and groan as they announced FF14???

What??

Its like announcing God of War 3 and God of War 4 in the same year

[quote name='Paco']It does when the characters look like men for the first time in ten years.[/QUOTE]

Have you played FFXI?

[quote name='gunm']Ehhhh. Why am I not as impressed by this as I was with NATAL?

But yeah, it's still a lot better than Wii. O snap.[/QUOTE]

Yikes. Nintendo raped all of you, didn't they?
So sad. :(

[quote name='Scorch']I told you guys.. Sony asked for 2 hours. Microsoft had 90 minutes, Nintendo had 60.[/QUOTE]

MS was two hours though.

[quote name='Scorch']I told you guys.. Sony asked for 2 hours. Microsoft had 90 minutes, Nintendo had 60.[/QUOTE]

I hope they actually show something worth watching soon. Only thing I enjoyed was Uncharted 2/Assassins Creed 2. PSP stuff was halfway decent.

[quote name='gunm']

But yeah, it's still a lot better than Wii. O snap.[/QUOTE]

That's not saying much.

ModNation Racers actually looks cool. Something only Nintendo has been able to do well. Sony might be able to pull this one off. I like it.

Am I the only one who hates this user created content I don't have time to make levels, Plus levels designed by professionals sometimes suck. Now rookies get to design levels

I can't believe how unimpressed I am with Sony thus far. This had better be leading to something HUGE at the end.

bread's done
Back