E3? Tomorrow? Where you lookin? (The prepare thread)

DarkNessBear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So, I think it starts Wedensday, or tomorrow? I don't know.

But, where are you guys going for your most up to date news and videos? You guys just gonna look on your consoles for the information? Podcasts?

And will somebody make an official E3 thread where a dedicated individual will post all E3 news as it happens and links to find them?

I'd help but I got work all week.

Thankfully I don't work weekdays anymore since I'm moving to school on Friday, so I can sit at home all week and watch anything.

My question is, is GameSpot's coverage free? Like, if I wanna watch all 3 conferences, LIVE, do I have to pay for their stupid thing? If so, are there other sites webcasting the conference LIVE, for free?

I'll probably listen to the daily E3 podcasts from 1UP also.

If anyone has keynote times, please post them up. How about a CAG AIM room so we can keep track of which live streams are working or not :)

[quote name='Apossum']If anyone has keynote times, please post them up. How about a CAG AIM room so we can keep track of which live streams are working or not :)[/quote]Or, just go to the CAG Chat. It would be a nightmare anyways.

[quote name='Apossum']If anyone has keynote times, please post them up. How about a CAG AIM room so we can keep track of which live streams are working or not :)[/quote]

What if we just used the CAG CHAT?

Press Conferences:
Microsoft - Tues July 10, 8:30 PM PST
Nintendo - Wed July 11, 9:00 AM PST
Sony - Wed July 11, 11:30 AM PST

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']My question is, is GameSpot's coverage free? Like, if I wanna watch all 3 conferences, LIVE, do I have to pay for their stupid thing? If so, are there other sites webcasting the conference LIVE, for free?[/quote] Gamespot has traditionally live-streamed E3 conferences free of charge, so you should be good there.

I have Insider so I'll be going there. It was great last year not having to put up with slow speeds and low quality feeds but not sure how well it'll work out this year since it's a smaller show. If I don't need it then I won't be resubscribing.

[quote name='evilmax17']Press Conferences:
Microsoft - Tues July 10, 8:30 PM PST
Nintendo - Wed July 11, 9:00 AM PST
Sony - Wed July 11, 11:30 AM PST

.[/quote]

Thanks I was looking everywhere for that.

I'll probably suscribe to Gamespot or IGN like I did last year. I need the live feed! Shit... ill be at work though...

Will gametrailers have the full confernces you think? I hate the recaps, I want the whole 30-120 minute vid.

Cannot wait! *gitty*

I'll be streaming the conferences from MS and Sony off their web sites.

I don't know yet where I can stream the Nintendo conference.

I wish MS, Sony and Nintendo would just post the whole conference afterwards like Apple does with their keynotes.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'll be streaming the conferences from MS and Sony off their web sites.

I don't know yet where I can stream the Nintendo conference.

I wish MS, Sony and Nintendo would just post the whole conference afterwards like Apple does with their keynotes.[/QUOTE]

Goto the respective consoles forum at the time of the Press Conference...I'm SURE someone will have found a way....we have for the past few years around here.

I am going to try to hide from all announcements on tuesday until I get home from work at 6:00pm PST.

I just want to watch the press conference and see the announcements as they happen...

I dont want to see the news before i see the conference.

Got to figure out how I am going to DL the conference without seeing any of the announcements...

You think Sony and Microsoft will have their confernces on XBMarketplace and the PSN the night of the confernce?

Ill watch microsofts live.

I won't even be awake until the conferences are over.

Guess I'll have some good news to look forward to when I wake up.

^Microsoft conference at 8:30 PM PT or 11:30 PM EST

I'd personally prefer the CAG AIM chat but I guess the webchat will work...

Last year we had an AIM room and it worked fairly well. Well, actually there were 2 for some reason so it got kinda confusing :p

[quote name='dastly75']^Microsoft conference at 8:30 PM PT or 11:30 PM EST

I'd personally prefer the CAG AIM chat but I guess the webchat will work...[/QUOTE]
Nice, I read that as AM.

[quote name='whoknows']Last year we had an AIM room and it worked fairly well. Well, actually there were 2 for some reason so it got kinda confusing :p[/quote]

My AIM room beat Strell's AIM room. Eventually he folded and everyone merged into mine.

[quote name='dastly75']My AIM room beat Strell's AIM room. Eventually he folded and everyone merged into mine.[/QUOTE]
I was in both rooms so I was the ULTIMATE WINNER!

[quote name='dastly75']My AIM room beat Strell's AIM room. Eventually he folded and everyone merged into mine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']

There's always people on CAG though that post the good stuff, so I'll just probably check here[/QUOTE]

What he said.

[quote name='dastly75']^Microsoft conference at 8:30 PM PT or 11:30 PM EST

I'd personally prefer the CAG AIM chat but I guess the webchat will work...[/quote]

Wait...THERE'S A CAG CHATROOM?! I'm gonna look at G4 just because I had issues with Gamespot last year. If I can find a good internet chat, I'll probably go there. Cheapy should open up the Stickcam chat for it.

[quote name='willardhaven']Is Square-Enix having a conference?[/quote]

No, square had their big thing a month or two ago.

Here is the question: My girlfriend is done babysitting tommorow night around 10ish, right before the start time of the xbox conference my time. Hang out with her or watch the conference live? Hm.....

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Here is the question: My girlfriend is done babysitting tommorow night around 10ish, right before the start time of the xbox conference my time. Hang out with her or watch the conference live? Hm.....[/QUOTE]

just maker her watch it with you.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']just maker her watch it with you.[/QUOTE]

while she services you. and with a beer in your right hand.

life will be perfect for that period of time.

Isn't Cheapy already there? It'd be good traffic for the site if he could do real time updates (or something close to it) for CAG in a special part of the site.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Here is the question: My girlfriend is done babysitting tommorow night around 10ish, right before the start time of the xbox conference my time. Hang out with her or watch the conference live? Hm.....[/quote]

I told my GF I aint hanging out with her tomorrow because of the Microsoft Press Confernce.

And I am going to threaten her with the Sony and Nintendo press conference on Wedensday.

[quote name='gunm']Isn't Cheapy already there? It'd be good traffic for the site if he could do real time updates (or something close to it) for CAG in a special part of the site.[/quote]
I doubt that he'll have the time to write up stuff, especially with the travelling he'll have to do. I bet that he'll just save it for E3 CAGcasts with some posts thown in for good measure.

I'll just check out GameSpot's live feed to watch the conferences, as I'll have nothing to do when those are on.

I'll be finished work at 11:30am EST, so I will be hanging around these boards all day and let you guys post the big news for me :lol: as I download movies to my 360/PS3

I'm not looking anywhere, I'll be there. *ducks and runs* Prepping tonight, flight tomorrow at noon, press conference with Microsoft at night. Got my badge today just in time.

[quote name='Redeema']I'm not looking anywhere, I'll be there. *ducks and runs* Prepping tonight, flight tomorrow at noon, press conference with Microsoft at night. Got my badge today just in time.[/QUOTE]

I remember last year you posted some really great impressions on the Wii.

Please keep us updated this year!

G4 has some of the conferences on their schedule and I'll be watching those, but I hope the fact the an overwhelming majority of games are FPS, something jumps out the doesn't rip off every other FPS since Goldeneye. I'm personally looking for Smash Bros. info (better be a 2007 release but I'll bet my bottom dollar that this or Mario Galaxy is pushed back) and other Wii games.

just give me a Ninja Gaiden 2 trailer...hook it up to my veins

At first I was messing up my timezone coversion and thinking that the Nintendo press conference would be a 7 AM central time but I realized I was doing it wrong and it will be at 11 AM central time, which is great because I have Wenesday off from work and I wasn't going to get up at 7 AM. :D

bread's done
Back