EA Flash Deal - 60% Off FIFA 11 after 1000 Likes

wyatt8

CAGiversary!
Hey, my first thread post...please don't kill me if it's a duplicate. Also, this deal is almost closed so ANY help by members would be appreciated. Just LIKE the first Darkspore video at the link. You don't have to do anything else.

EA Flash Deal on Facebook. FIFA 11 is 60% off at the EA Store after 1000 likes of either Darkspore trailer. I'm not sure if there is a time limit on this but 60% discount makes it $24.00. Tax and shipping may apply.

I found the deal by searching for EA Flash Deals on Facebook.

Here's a link, hopefully it works.

http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oldboy26']to bad no one wants to like it. still need over 600 likes after 2 hours later. someone put it on slick deals![/QUOTE]

Never thought I'd see those words here!

This is possibly the second best sports game after NHL. Fantastic game and I suggest people buy it.

That being said, fuck these EA Flash deals. So annoying. I don't mind working for a deal - I'll jump through a few hoops and I'll hit reload 1000 times to get a deal. But this is just... I don't know how to explain it... like I'm being used.

[quote name='confoosious']This is possibly the second best sports game after NHL. Fantastic game and I suggest people buy it.

That being said, fuck these EA Flash deals. So annoying. I don't mind working for a deal - I'll jump through a few hoops and I'll hit reload 1000 times to get a deal. But this is just... I don't know how to explain it... like I'm being used.[/QUOTE]

FIFA has a little bit more to it imo as the Online Clubs are more effective than the NHL since each particular attribute is upgradable based on doing something specific with your pro, rather than general, and ultimate team has a deeper player pool and a more committed base

This is well worth $24, although I do warn that the major negative of this game are the glitches involved. It is impossible to turn the autosave off and every little thing is saved forcing a corruption of the personal settings. Deleting the personal settings means you delete your pro and have to start from square one. I love this game, but be warned about this.

Yep, I'd definitely go for it for $24.

They just posted that the time limit is 11 PM PST. Only halfway there though. Though in the past, whenever we don't make it, they put up another opportunity for it.

Won't be awake though :(

My like is in. I'd definitely grab this for that price. I've loved the FIFA series since I grabbed 99 out of a bargain bin for $2 years and years ago.

[quote name='lakers2008']how do i find it. i cant see it. only shows the Battefield flash deal not the Fifa[/QUOTE]

You have to like the page first, then like the 2nd post

[quote name='bigant262']You have to like the page first, then like the 2nd post[/QUOTE]

k. thx no wonder I couldnt see it. i am not logged in

If this DOES make it to 1000 do you know if you can get multiple copies for different systems? I might want it for my PSP and Xbox 360. Anyone?

If you have any interest in a career mode, this is not the game for you. I've owned every FIFA since 02 and while each installment has its issues, the 2011 edition is utter shit. Save your money

[quote name='Big Matty Kane']FIFA has a little bit more to it imo as the Online Clubs are more effective than the NHL since each particular attribute is upgradable based on doing something specific with your pro, rather than general, and ultimate team has a deeper player pool and a more committed base

This is well worth $24, although I do warn that the major negative of this game are the glitches involved. It is impossible to turn the autosave off and every little thing is saved forcing a corruption of the personal settings. Deleting the personal settings means you delete your pro and have to start from square one. I love this game, but be warned about this.[/QUOTE]

NHLs online leagues are better IMO and overall NHL 11 is probably to me the greatest sports game of all time. Go Sabres by the way :)

Im very confused how many more likes this needs. There are like 3 posts on the facebok about it. I liked all 3 of them. I would really like to get this for under 30

[quote name='xDerekRx']NHLs online leagues are better IMO and overall NHL 11 is probably to me the greatest sports game of all time. Go Sabres by the way :)

Im very confused how many more likes this needs. There are like 3 posts on the facebok about it. I liked all 3 of them. I would really like to get this for under 30[/QUOTE]

Its only the 2nd post. They aren't combining them. :(

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If you have any interest in a career mode, this is not the game for you. I've owned every FIFA since 02 and while each installment has its issues, the 2011 edition is utter shit. Save your money[/QUOTE]

clearly you have issues. Fifa is an amazing game and most gamers agree. You are in a very small minority on that opinion.

I haven't picked up a Fifa game in a long time but am interested in picking this up for under $30. I'd like for everyone to like.

Also, love your avatar image. Oldboy rocks my socks.

[quote name='oldboy26']clearly you have issues. Fifa is an amazing game and most gamers agree. You are in a very small minority on that opinion.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood my point, oldboy. If all you do is play clubs and play online and things like that, this is BY FAR the best game on the market. It is, along with FIFA 2010, the best simulation of the sport produced to date. If you, however, are looking to play a career mode where you can make transfers with ease and cultivate young stars, this isn't the game for you. That is the general consensus. David Rutter and the team at EA have already said they're are working towards a more indepth and more extensive career mode (like we haven;t heard that before). All you need to do it go on the FIFA forums and read what people have said about the mode. That's the point i was trying to make.

Hey Gunnersfan
Are they updating the rosters of the game?
Does Liverpool still have Torres or do they have Suarez and Carroll? :bomb:
i am willing to grab it [again] but i hope the rosters are updated.

[quote name='cRodz']Hey Gunnersfan
Are they updating the rosters of the game?
Does Liverpool still have Torres or do they have Suarez and Carroll? :bomb:
i am willing to grab it [again] but i hope the rosters are updated.[/QUOTE]

Not til the 23rd

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Not til the 23rd[/QUOTE]
So they will update the rosters on the 23rd you saying?
:whistle2:#

[quote name='cRodz']So they will update the rosters on the 23rd you saying?
:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yes. Not sure why we have to wait 3 weeks but yes, the rosters will be updated.

Awesome
FIFA 11 is going back to my library :D

Good luck for Arsenal on that CL
even though Barcelona will win it.

[quote name='cRodz']Awesome
FIFA 11 is going back to my library :D

Good luck for Arsenal on that CL
even though Barcelona will win it.
[/QUOTE]

Lol. We'll need a bit of luck. But as always, i'm quietly optimistic.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']You misunderstood my point, oldboy. If all you do is play clubs and play online and things like that, this is BY FAR the best game on the market. It is, along with FIFA 2010, the best simulation of the sport produced to date. If you, however, are looking to play a career mode where you can make transfers with ease and cultivate young stars, this isn't the game for you. That is the general consensus. David Rutter and the team at EA have already said they're are working towards a more indepth and more extensive career mode (like we haven;t heard that before). All you need to do it go on the FIFA forums and read what people have said about the mode. That's the point i was trying to make.[/QUOTE]

I think their career mode is geared more towards people who casually follow soccer rather than the truly hardcore. Whether that's a deliberate choice or simply a result of laziness I couldn't say. Madden is the same way though. For me, someone who follows the sport casually and has a basic understanding of talent signing, the transfer market, etc its always felt just about right, but I agree with you that for people who want a more in-depth mode it's probably severely lacking.

Anyway, I liked this and hope I'm able to get it for this price. Anyone know how long the deal will be good for once it hits 1000 likes (assuming it does)?

[quote name='bvharris']I think their career mode is geared more towards people who casually follow soccer rather than the truly hardcore. Whether that's a deliberate choice or simply a result of laziness I couldn't say. Madden is the same way though. For me, someone who follows the sport casually and has a basic understanding of talent signing, the transfer market, etc its always felt just about right, but I agree with you that for people who want a more in-depth mode it's probably severely lacking.

Anyway, I liked this and hope I'm able to get it for this price. Anyone know how long the deal will be good for once it hits 1000 likes (assuming it does)?[/QUOTE]

All the other ones ran out after like an hour or so. So I wouldn't expect it to stick around too long. I don't think I have seen one yet not sell out.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']All the other ones ran out after like an hour or so. So I wouldn't expect it to stick around too long. I don't think I have seen one yet not sell out.[/QUOTE]

So much for going to bed...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']All the other ones ran out after like an hour or so. So I wouldn't expect it to stick around too long. I don't think I have seen one yet not sell out.[/QUOTE]

They go fast, but you also have to contend with their shitty ass site not even letting you buy it.

Good luck to everyone trying to get it later.

These deals are a lot easier to stay up for since I moved west.

(although I'm just watching out of boredom. I already have my copy.)

[quote name='bigant262']Should I keep the page open at the Fifa 11 game screen to add to cart?[/QUOTE]

I dont think it matters, its a coupon code. Should work if its already in your cart, make sure you are already logged in before it goes live though.

Also, screw you people unliking it. I'm tired

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']omg the video is losing likes it went from 995 to 990 in a few seconds[/QUOTE]

Trolls be trollin' :D

bread's done
Back