EA Flash Deal - 60% Off FIFA 11 after 1000 Likes

wyatt8

CAGiversary!
Hey, my first thread post...please don't kill me if it's a duplicate. Also, this deal is almost closed so ANY help by members would be appreciated. Just LIKE the first Darkspore video at the link. You don't have to do anything else.

EA Flash Deal on Facebook. FIFA 11 is 60% off at the EA Store after 1000 likes of either Darkspore trailer. I'm not sure if there is a time limit on this but 60% discount makes it $24.00. Tax and shipping may apply.

I found the deal by searching for EA Flash Deals on Facebook.

Here's a link, hopefully it works.

http://www.facebook.com/eaflashdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone live. Got it for $25.xx shipped.
Man, these EA flash deals are...making me a big EA customer.

Promo code: ChangeTheFight
ordered one, always wanted to try Fifa, seems like a good price for the latest one. Screw Eastore tax though, at least it too the 10% off the discounted price and not the full price.

got one shipped for $4.33. used a 20 off code for EA fucking up my order since I never got it. THX UPS. had to get one of their tier 3 agents. then they sent me an email couple days later after sending me replacement games. long story. BUT EA CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST

Anybody have some microsoft points or live codes to trade for a 25% off EA coupon? I have a promo code and I already have Fifa 11 so I don't need it. It brings it down to about $19

[quote name='TheHelix']Good deal, but I'm still playing FIFA 10. Thanks though OP.[/QUOTE]

FIFA 11 is a very good upgrade from FIFA 10, worth it IMO

[quote name='langdon_alger']So, this deal finally goes live in the middle of the night and is dead by morning...Bull-fucking-shit. eat a dick EA flash deals, eat a dick.[/QUOTE]
It isn't exactly EA's fault that it hit 1000 Likes in the last hour of the promotion...

[quote name='langdon_alger']So, this deal finally goes live in the middle of the night and is dead by morning...Bull-fucking-shit. eat a dick EA flash deals, eat a dick.[/QUOTE]

You should have seen what happened, people starting unliking it so it would reach 1,000, it stayed at about 995, never went over 999, but they still unlocked the code.

Not EA's fault as to the timing of the promo, but, as a social media/building brand recognition/loyalty program, seems like it's angering just as many, if not more, than it's helping...

What they should do is re-open the promo for a few hours in the mid-day, for all of the grown-ups who were asleep. Never gonna happen, but still.

[quote name='langdon_alger']Not EA's fault as to the timing of the promo, but, as a social media/building brand recognition/loyalty program, seems like it's angering just as many, if not more, than it's helping...

What they should do is re-open the promo for a few hours in the mid-day, for all of the grown-ups who were asleep. Never gonna happen, but still.[/QUOTE]

actually i think they should randomly distribute code to the people that do the "liking" so that it's more fair instead of just first come because their site is poorly run.

[quote name='langdon_alger']
What they should do is re-open the promo for a few hours in the mid-day, for all of the grown-ups who were asleep. Never gonna happen, but still.[/QUOTE]

Shit man, you know how many deals everyone misses out on cause they're not up at 1 am or 2 am or 3am? Or working during the day?

It's part of the game.

[quote name='oldboy26']actually i think they should randomly distribute code to the people that do the "liking" so that it's more fair instead of just first come because their site is poorly run.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Give the people who did the liking one batch of codes and then put another batch out to the public and let them feeding frenzy it. That way the people who liked it get an incentive to like it.

[quote name='bigant262']You should have seen what happened, people starting unliking it so it would reach 1,000, it stayed at about 995, never went over 999, but they still unlocked the code.[/QUOTE]

Well assuming that you liked it yourself, you + 999 others = 1000. ;)

I was going to buy this but after a comment here saying the game save of created player goes corrupt nonstop forget this game. I love Be A Pro on NHL and would be why i buy this. Then i read so many people have the corrupt online pass for this game very often. EA is well known these days for releasing beta quality stuff and let us find the bugs for them. Then they never fix it or take months to fix it case in point the nhl games like the lockups if you do certain stuff in nhl 10 which were super serious issues.

You are damned if you dont buy them and damned if you do. The EA i loved back in the genesis to ps2 days is long gone. They are more about letting the public test there buggy stuff then putting out games that work decently. They canceled there nba game for a reason it was so buggy as hell and i wish they did put it out they need to be knocked down a bit so they stop doing all this. The other companies do this more often as well but EA is the top dog in it.

If i am not mistaking,
the deal had to be liked before the deadline
this so called deadline was at 2AM EST.

What
The
Hell?

So what if the deal unlocks with 1,000 likes?
they should push the likes deadlines to 12am EST

I had to go to sleep at 12 cause of a class and test i had to take today.
I would assume those on the westcoast and the insomniac eastcoasters grabbed the deal while i was sleeping dead.
By the time i woke up, i checked the thread and the deal was dead.
So i decided to post a monkey video here on CAG and go to class.

i hate it when they dont make it fair for everyone.
GAH.
I really hate you Westcoast.
Screw you and your Lakers

Being up at 1:45 am EST on a Friday night makes you an insomniac? I don't think so. The percentage of gamers up late on a Friday night is probably equal to or much greater than those who have to be up early Saturday morning.
People don't complain like this for Amazon's deals which go up at 3am EST.

[quote name='adawg555']Being up at 1:45 am EST on a Friday night makes you an insomniac? I don't think so. The percentage of gamers up late on a Friday night is probably equal to or much greater than those who have to be up early Saturday morning.
People don't complain like this for Amazon's deals which go up at 3am EST.[/QUOTE]

Agree... if you couldn't stay up for the deal then too bad for you...

This statement is slightly related to this post. I'm still waiting on my last EA flash deal game to arrive. What's up with UPS? My packages has been sitting at the local shipment center for 2 days and 3 nights now. Their website says adverse weather. Does that mean at UPS the drivers take the day off? My USPS mail has been arriving everyday as well as my newspaper. WTF?

Well you guys are forgetting that i am one of those abnormal people who have a particular class they don't like on Saturday morning at 9 am.
Yeh..
Besides, the Black Friday deals on Amazon that started at 3am would usually be up by 5 am and they would never sell out since Amazon would put a decent amount of inventory for sale.
i would know...i used to be one of those saps who would wake up earlier than 5am on the morning to grab a deal.

With all these rumors i keep hearing about these EA Flash deals...it is true that deals disappear on a flash.
How many Fifa games you put up EA? 50 per platform?
This does not change the fact that i don't like the Westcoast

[quote name='Defendthestar31']Anyone get their confirmation email yet? still waiting on mine[/QUOTE]
got mine 5am pst

don't understand the anger toward ea for this... shouldn't we all be overjoyed that a major publisher is embracing the cheap ass community?! sheesh... nothing pleases you people!

What do you mean "you people"? Hehe just kidding. A shipping update guys. I got a confirmation email on Saturday but no tracking number or delivery date. After checking the ea site there was no trace of the order ever being placed by me. After talking to an EA rep he stated our games will be sent by UPS ground and will take 7-8 days.

[quote name='battledrill']What do you mean "you people"? [/QUOTE]
agreed
Every man and woman is part of the human race...excluding aliens

reported for racism :roll:

bread's done
Back