EA FLash Deal: 60% off NBA Jam F/Ship w/ 700 likes on Facebook

Thanks OP to this for linking me to EA Flash Deals on Facebook. I just won a copy of Dead Space 2. Also thinking about getting NBA Jam.

[quote name='za23']Thanks OP to this for linking me to EA Flash Deals on Facebook. I just won a copy of Dead Space 2. Also thinking about getting NBA Jam.[/QUOTE]

NBA Jam deal is dead

Keep checking their Facebook page for future deals. I've seen them do NBA Jam at least twice in the last month so they might do it again soon enough.

[quote name='za23']Thanks OP to this for linking me to EA Flash Deals on Facebook. I just won a copy of Dead Space 2. Also thinking about getting NBA Jam.[/QUOTE]
Congrats on the win. I'm still hoping they just put it on sale today. No luck on the random draw for me. Ah well.

you lucky bastard :) congrats....glad a fellow CAG won instead of a bunch of idiots on facebook

Darn, no freebie win for me. Glad to be getting NBA Jam, though. I hope they send it out soon. Would be nice to have it for Superbowl weekend, for when the game inevitably gets to be a bore. :)

65% off EA SPORTS MMA + free shipping (US only) is unlocked. Enter promo code ‘EASMMA11’ at: http://$$$$$$$/h1vDvn. Act quickly, quantities are limited.

Can't even log into their site now, guess because the MMA deal... I looked back and I missed the email confirming my Paypal payment but when I checked my account last still no order there at all.

I just got a shipment confirmation from UPS...looks like the actual label was just created today so hopefully either late this week or early next.

[quote name='ZForce915']65% off EA SPORTS MMA + free shipping (US only) is unlocked. Enter promo code ‘EASMMA11’ at: http://$$$$$$$/h1vDvn. Act quickly, quantities are limited.[/QUOTE]

WTF is that supposed to be ??? :lol:

I got a message saying I won on the Dead Space 2 deal, but I haven't gotten anything about it being shipped. Does anyone know how this works?

[quote name='GamesAreCool']I got a message saying I won on the Dead Space 2 deal, but I haven't gotten anything about it being shipped. Does anyone know how this works?[/QUOTE]

I think you tell them how and where you want it shipped and they just send it. Can't say for sure because i didn't :bomb: win.

Thanks, I asked her where do I go to pay for shipping, now I will just wait for a response. I already told her my address, but not sure if you pay for shipping or not.

[quote name='GamesAreCool']Thanks, I asked her where do I go to pay for shipping, now I will just wait for a response. I already told her my address, but not sure if you pay for shipping or not.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

I got my shipment confirmation last night for NBA Jam, but it hasn't really shipped yet. UPS was just notified.

EDIT: and now it says it will be delivered by tomorrow. Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']CAG blocks tiny url links for some reason.[/QUOTE]
Because some folks have used tiny url links in the past to bypass CheapyD's affiliate links...

[quote name='crunchewy']I got my shipment confirmation last night for NBA Jam, but it hasn't really shipped yet. UPS was just notified.

EDIT: and now it says it will be delivered by tomorrow. Yeah![/QUOTE]

score! me too! guess theyre doing overnight or 2 day to compensate for how long it took to process

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']score! me too! guess theyre doing overnight or 2 day to compensate for how long it took to process[/QUOTE]

Mine too, just checked! Niiiiiiiiiice. Honestly for the price I'm not upset it took so long, plus I don't have much time to game nowadays anyway (which is why I wanted this, good fun in small amounts of time)... but it's cool that they're basically overnighting it (as of this morning mine UPS still had it listed as not being received, but it showed it was updated this morning).

Just opened the game! Gotta say, it's slightly tricker than expected! On medium the computer was giving me a run for my money! They also implemented some timing to shots so you can't just hit shoot and walk away. Gonna take a bit of getting used to.

bread's done
Back