EA FLash Deal: 60% off NBA Jam F/Ship w/ 700 likes on Facebook

[quote name='Indiana']Dang, these flash deals are really broken. You add the coupon and item to your account. Price is good. Go to checkout and the price jumps to $60 I'm sorry if it's in my basket already you shouldn't be able to change the price during the verify your order phase. I'm wondering if they do these deals to see how many people will pay full price wihtout realizing it.[/QUOTE]

doesn't look like anyone else is having problems besides you here

DEAL UNLOCKED! Just got a copy for $21.30 after tax! Thanks again OP! I've been waiting for a good enough deal to pull the trigger on getting this!

[quote name='crunchewy']Oh, yeah, mine was for 360. Hope to have some matches with CAGs... who will probably crush me as I suck at games like this. :)[/QUOTE]

I agree! If anyone wants to play, send me a friend request on XBL! Gamertag: KBURNS10

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I think it's dead. It's telling me "code invalid" now.[/QUOTE]

Told me something similar (kept getting errors about the code being removed) and I did it right after it activated. I keep hitting the continue button and finally it worked.

Anyone else having an error? Worked fine before I signed in but by the time I got to the final checkout (after signing in) the price was back to retail.

[quote name='Twizz']Anyone else having an error? Worked fine before I signed in but by the time I got to the final checkout (after signing in) the price was back to retail.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's what happened to me. EA's deals always last like 20 minutes. It's really not worth the hassle. This game has been around this price point a lot lately anyway. Should be $20 at Amazon within a month.

I rented this game from gamefly and had no such code, this game might be ONLINE PASS Safe. lol.

when i played from GF, i played like 5 matches online. No problem.

[quote name='draven1089']wait do you have to have the stupid EA code to play online?[/QUOTE]

I have it rented from Gamefly right now and I've been able to play online(I know there's a standard 7 day trial)...I wasn't asked to enter a code to play online at all, although I should check to make sure I can play online still.

[quote name='draven1089']Thanks guys, I'll just wait for this to drop dirt cheap used seeing as I don't have to have a code to play online.[/QUOTE]

first off this one doesn't require a code for online. how much lower would you want to pay? $20 seems pretty cheap to me ;)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Well he missed out anyway so he'll have to wait either way :D[/QUOTE]

Nope, your wrong. I had it sitting in my cart but decided to do some reasearch before I let it go. $20 bucks is an awesome deal for a new game but not if I'm only going to play it every once in a while. So I'll wait for a cheapass used game.

I got it not long ago when EA had it for 19.99. It's fun, but gets old very quick. This will be 10 bucks by early summer, so those who can wait will save some $. It's a tiny game that should be on XBLA....only 1.3GB.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I got it not long ago when EA had it for 19.99. It's fun, but gets old very quick. This will be 10 bucks by early summer, so those who can wait will save some $. It's a tiny game that should be on XBLA....only 1.3GB.[/QUOTE]

This is why I was holding off. $10 sounds good.

Damn... missed it. I was looking for a $20 price point on this game. Looks like I'll just have to keep waiting.

[quote name='draven1089']Damn I'm torn, nba2k11 or nba jam?????????[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking BOTH. I'm hoping a flash deal for nba2k11 :) Is it from EA?

[quote name='Indiana']I'm thinking BOTH. I'm hoping a flash deal for nba2k11 :) Is it from EA?[/QUOTE]

No, it's from 2K Sports. NBA Elite 11, which was canceled and why NBA Jam got a disc release, was EA.

I know this doesn't matter now, but when I ordered this, I selected standard shipping by default. But the deal just said free shipping and didn't specify having to use one over the other. Did anyone use expedited and did that work for free shipping? I'm going to kick myself if so.

[quote name='kburns10']I know this doesn't matter now, but when I ordered this, I selected standard shipping by default. But the deal just said free shipping and didn't specify having to use one over the other. Did anyone use expedited and did that work for free shipping? I'm going to kick myself if so.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bother selecting any sort of shipping options. The need for speed game did arrive today at my house.

[quote name='Indiana']I didn't bother selecting any sort of shipping options. The need for speed game did arrive today at my house.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take from the order date? I'm just being impatient but I'm curious :)

They must have a lot of copies to be offering this again. I got it for $20 last time (a week or so ago). Even if it's a small game and belongs on PSN I'd rather pay a little more to have it on disc. Looks better in the collection, saves drive space, and I won't lose it because I have a physical copy. Lose it meaning storage failure or some kind of scheme related to digital content.

I was at work when this deal went down. Oh well. Hopefully I'll catch it sub-20 again...no hurry on this one, I don't see it being worth more than $20, even when I was a big NBA Jam fan.

I almost jumped at $20, but I'm not a huge basketball fan anyway so I can wait. $10 is my sweet spot nowIt will be my 1st basketball game since NBA 2K1 on Dreamcast. :)

[quote name='FromChaos']I had it in my cart and ended up passing...If it's already hitting $20, it's bound to drop even lower.[/QUOTE]

it should have just been a XBLA game in the first place. I would have bought it awhile ago if it were.

[quote name='kburns10']How long did it take from the order date? I'm just being impatient but I'm curious :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one that bought NFS but that deal was on Thursday the 27th. So it seems like the shipping is pretty quick considering that guys order showed up today on Monday. Hopefully NBA Jam will be just as quick or even slightly quicker since its during the week and no Sunday getting in the way of deliveries.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']I rented this game from gamefly and had no such code, this game might be ONLINE PASS Safe. lol.

when i played from GF, i played like 5 matches online. No problem.[/QUOTE]

They usually give you 30 days before they force you to enter the code or buy a pass. Maybe this game is safe but you never know...

Call me crazy but i don't think they charged me for this purchase and i can't even log onto the site to check the status...I guess i'm just being impatient and paranoid. :whistle2:#

[quote name='sgr76']
Call me crazy but i don't think they charged me for this purchase and i can't even log onto the site to check the status...I guess i'm just being impatient and paranoid. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I haven't received a shipping email and when I log into the site I have no active orders... I seem to remember this being normal with them though.

Yup, same on the new shipping confirmation either. Though even still it took them 3-4 days to get my stuff here so not too worried.

bread's done
Back