EA Flash Deal: Dead Space 2

S1yth

CAG Veteran
According to the EA Flash Deal facebook posting it appears Dead Space 2 will be a flash deal today. They are asking us if we are ready for it to go on sale.

UPDATE: Deal is not today but tomorrow. My apologies.

Tomorrow we are dropping 3 deals throughout the day for Dead Space 2. To unlock the first deal we need to get 3,000 likes of the “Your Mom’s Really Bad at Dead Space 2 Multiplayer” video before Friday at 11:30 AM PST. If we reach 3,000 likes the first deal will unlock at that time on Friday. (Thanks AVJTony831)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trance Addix']So what percentage do you guys think it will be 50, 60, or even the dreaded 40?[/QUOTE]

I vote 15 to 35 on the first drop. I hate to get it for 35% off then the last one is 50-65% off. I am not sure if there all going to be the same % off so everyone gets a chance or there all different. Can you even cancel the orders if they do?

PS3 version ends up being $35.97.

Meh, good price, but I can wait until its $20 or $25.

I'll show some restraint today and pass on this.

i passed - waiting to see if we get a better deal. still haven't beat DS1 - so figure by the time i get around to it, it'll be $30 or less (backlog is still huge).

Yup I am passing. $39 with tax. It was the same price at amazon a month ago. 3,000 likes should have been a really good deal, not a lukewarm one. I was expecting at least 50% off.

We&rquo;re sorry, but the offer that was previously applied to your order is no longer available. Please check your cart before completing your purchase.

$35.97

Pass.

I tried talking to customer service to confirm whether or not Extraction was included in the PS3 version...

"I am really sorry but as we do not have any updated information about the dead space extraction."

I suggest we all harass EA on Facebook and Twitter until we get an answer.

I had a 20 dollar coupon, so I used that and it made it 16 with change - not too bad. At first gave me an error about the offer not working, but then I tried again and got it. Without the coupon I wouldn't have gotten it.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Yup I am passing. $39 with tax. It was the same price at amazon a month ago. 3,000 likes should have been a really good deal, not a lukewarm one. I was expecting at least 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If I can skip the $39 Amazon deal, I can certainly skip this as it's the same after tax. Guess I'll wait for the $10 BF deal. :lol:

I got my order in but regret it how do i cancel? It goes right to that connection to server reset when i try to view history now. I guess they really want my money badly..

I praise your cheapness.

But the way I see it, if you get the PS3 version, you get two games and a handful of knick knacks for USD50.

So I bit. I figure I still have an hour to cancel before its in the shipping process or something ( no longer can cancel ).

NINE MINUTES AFTER LANDFALL, THE DEAL ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE NOT THAT GREAT SO A LOT OF THE ORIGINAL THREE THOUSAND BURNING SOULS LOST INTEREST. BUT THERE'S PROBABLY LIKE FOUR HUNDRED PASSIONATE, BURNING SOULS REMAINING RIGHT?

Damn it I thought this one was going to go real quickly so I ordered assuming it was off the $50 price not $60. Yes I am a dunce.

Does anyone know how to cancel or can I just refuse the package.

I was able to use the $20 coupon the csr gave me the other day when I was having trouble with my order -- $17 shipped for DS2 after tax.

Well I'm happy, for $15 more I got the collector's edition which I think I will just leave in the package sealed. Thanks for posting this deal, otherwise I would have missed it, not really bad, $50 for a collector's edition that was $80. Will it get lower, yes, but when?

I bit....but i dont know if my order went thru.

it crapped out at the process payment point.....
oh well if it works it works if not i can wait

thanks anyway :)

bread's done
Back