EA Insider: 50% off ME, Bulletstorm, or Alice: MR + Free Shipping

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!
Just read the following on EA Insider Deals' facebook page!

Unlock 50% off Mass Effect, Bulletstorm, or Alice: Madness Returns + free shipping (US only). If we get 500 likes by Wednesday at 5 PM PST, we'll unlock the deal at that time.

http://www.facebook.com/OriginInsiderDeals

UPDATE: Looks like they are giving out $10 coupons (off a $30 purchase) that can be used in December, with any game purchase this month.

Also FYI, the Best Buy TIV for Bulletstorm is $11, and Alice is $16 :) I'm not normally a flipper, but these could become quick rentals and then used in the 50% bonus on preorders thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lucky13']Have fun waiting two plus weeks to get your console games. I won't order anything from EA again unless it's along the lines of "I"ve never seen it that cheap before". PS Bulletstorm was $9.99 from GameFly and probably will be again soon.[/QUOTE]
Used, used is disgusting

[quote name='Lucky13']Have fun waiting two plus weeks to get your console games. I won't order anything from EA again unless it's along the lines of "I"ve never seen it that cheap before". PS Bulletstorm was $9.99 from GameFly and probably will be again soon.[/QUOTE]

Everything I have ever ordered from the EA (including these deals) has come within 2 days. They need to get their act together with making these deals go live on time though.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Used, used is disgusting[/QUOTE]

You are disgusting. Go troll somewhere else.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']

You are disgusting. Go troll somewhere else.[/QUOTE]
Not tolerating used games isn't trolling, if you think that's trolling you really need to get a grip

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Not tolerating used games isn't trolling, if you think that's trolling you really need to get a grip[/QUOTE]

He's got a point, especially when EA used games don't have online codes (or in the case of Alice MR, no original game) :(

[quote name='HakaHina']He's got a point, especially when EA used games don't have online codes (or in the case of Alice MR, no original game) :([/QUOTE]

While normally true, 99% of the time Gamefly's used games come with all Online Passes/DLC Codes.

[quote name='Bosamba']While normally true, 99% of the time Gamefly's used games come with all Online Passes/DLC Codes.[/QUOTE]

Really? I absolutely did not know that. Makes the used prices from Gamefly really attractive now. Thanks for bringing that up.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Shouldn't this deal be live now?[/QUOTE]

Yep but this is EA we're dealing with so expecting anything to be done right or on time is just silly.

I've had Alice: MR sitting in my cart for almost 2 hours waiting for the code, EA apparently doesn't want my money.

Well, I have Bulletstorm, Alice, and ME2 all in my cart just in case this deal actually comes to fruition. Who knows, they might even raise the savings percentage for fouling up the deal time.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Well, I have Bulletstorm, Alice, and ME2 all in my cart just in case this deal actually comes to fruition. Who knows, they might even raise the savings percentage for fouling up the deal time.[/QUOTE]

The promo code might only work on 1 game per order.

Well, I just finished my organic chem homework while waiting for this deal. At least the waiting actually made me do something productive

[quote name='DertyFoot']I'd be surprised if this is offered anytime tonight at this point. Will probably be unlocked tomorrow instead.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I guess someone fucked up. There's no way to prove that we waited over 3 hours for this deal for something.

Yep I'm done waiting, grats to those that get in on the deal if it ever goes live. This was a nice reminder of why I buy most EA games used. Hopefully Gamefly will have Alice MR as part of a nightly deal soon.

Wow this is terrible.....hopefully they sweeten the deal when it eventually does go live to make up for all the people who had their time wasted waiting for this. :booty:

This non-deal has 1,066 likes on facebook. This non-deal also seriously gave me CAG blue balls. I might need to buy something from the Gamefly Nightly Deals just to bust this engorged CAG nut.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Wow this is terrible.....hopefully they sweeten the deal when it eventually does go live to make up for all the people who had their time wasted waiting for this. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. They'll probably just play it off as as if they didn't make a mistake.

Well the deal actually went live...but the promo code isn't working.

Promo Code: adewb6df2

This sale is just a total failure...

EDIT: Apparently the code, which was posted 20 min. ago, has been "invalid" for everyone. So hopefully they fix it soon and we can actually get in on the deal. Oh, and the only Mass Effect game on sale is ME1 for PC DD.

[quote name='Dahk']And so continues the neverending pursuit of a $20 new Alice and a sub-$20 Mass Effect2 PS3...[/QUOTE]

Glad to know I'm not the only one looking for these two at these prices. Was hoping that yesterday would be the day.... apparently not.

Ah well, Alice has to reach $20 sometime, right?

[quote name='INCyr']Glad to know I'm not the only one looking for these two at these prices. Was hoping that yesterday would be the day.... apparently not.

Ah well, Alice has to reach $20 sometime, right?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't seem like Mass Effect PS3 is part of the sale? They only list the PC version... in which case the price isn't that great, as it was $4.99 on Steam only recently.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Everything I have ever ordered from the EA (including these deals) has come within 2 days. They need to get their act together with making these deals go live on time though.[/QUOTE]

I as well as most of the other CAG'ers who bought NFS Hot Pursuit from EA/Origin a few weeks ago waited over two weeks to receive our copies and when they came they were all the greatest hits version which I know some people don't like. I try my best to avoid buying anything from EA just on principle alone, unfortunately this time it was the only way you could get the game that cheap.

Great... invalid code. I guess I'll go back to playing Battlefield 3 for a while.

*tries to log in through web service*

"EA SERVERS ARE DOWN"

Again... fuck you!

[quote name='midloo']Great... invalid code. I guess I'll go back to playing Battlefield 3 for a while.

*tries to log in through web service*

"EA SERVERS ARE DOWN"

Again... fuck you![/QUOTE]

EA is full of fail lately. I read an article earlier that both Black Ops and MW2 had more players on Xbox last week than BF3. So much for being a "CoD killer".

[quote name='Jurassic425']EA is full of fail lately. I read an article earlier that both Black Ops and MW2 had more players on Xbox last week than BF3. So much for being a "CoD killer".[/QUOTE]
You're kidding right?
Wow a game out at least a year would have more people who could go online then a newly released game

THAT IS NEWS!

bread's done
Back