EA Origin Store 40% off Games

ChetOverdrive

CAGiversary!
40% off if you use the coupon code HOTDEAL in EA's online store. There's some pretty recent games on there too. Great time to get Dead Space 2 or Bulletstorm, they're $39.99 and the 40% off brings them to $23.99 each.
Prices are in USD, but the difference in CAD is barely anything.

Shipping is coming to $6.99, so after tax I'm getting Bullestorm and NFS Hot Pursuit for $57.72.

PS3 http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en...origin1101&om_u=10826253&om_i=_BN_vElB8bzyQyG

360 http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en...origin1101&om_u=10826253&om_i=_BN_vElB8bzyQyG

I also have a 20 dollar off EA Store coupon, which would bring Dead Space 2 to 10.98
that's cheap and all, but I don't think it's cheap enough, I think I'll pass.

[quote name='JaredFrost']I also have a 20 dollar off EA Store coupon, which would bring Dead Space 2 to 10.98
that's cheap and all, but I don't think it's cheap enough, I think I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

lol? =="

It gave me Need For Speed: Shift for PC when I purchased Sims 3 for 360. I don't want Need For Speed: Shift for PC.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']It gave me Need For Speed: Shift for PC when I purchased Sims 3 for 360. I don't want Need For Speed: Shift for PC.[/QUOTE]

They're giving it away as a free bonus. If you don't want it, don't download it (or perhaps you could give it as a gift or something).

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']40% off if you use the coupon code HOTDEAL in EA's online store.[/QUOTE]

you mean when you use it on your 2 links with the selected list of games

too bad they add $9 shipping to canada

[quote name='kn00tcn']you mean when you use it on your 2 links with the selected list of games

too bad they add $9 shipping to canada[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that's what I meant.
Shipping for me was only $6.99 and I'm in Winnipeg, so nothing outrageous for me there, especially since everywhere else I look for Bulletstorm is $40.

I don't care about NFS:Shift at all, but hey a free bonus is whatever.

Thanks OP. I picked up Bulletstorm and Portal 2 for 75 dollars with taxes and shipping (Portal 35.99 and Bulletstorm 24$). It came with the free copy of Need for Speed Shift. It seems the shipping becomes 9 dollars when you have 3 games in the cart, but it is 6.99 with 2 games.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have a $20 EA Store Gift Code for sale for $10 - shoot me a PM if you'd like to get even more of a discount on this deal[/QUOTE]

You want a free $20 EA Store coupon? just pick a game from EA and complain to their support about how buggy it is(there are plenty to pick from) eventually they'll give you one.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have a $20 EA Store Gift Code for sale for $10 - shoot me a PM if you'd like to get even more of a discount on this deal[/QUOTE]

when ea gives you a coupon, they enter your email address that is tied to your account when they generate it. if someone else tries to use it it's not going to work.

bread's done
Back