EA Origin Surprise Discount

SamuraiINC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just got an email from EA Origin for a promo code. It is part of a "Trick or Treat" themed promotion. You could get 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100% free on your purchase. Just have to use your promo code before the 1st of November.

Looked for a thread on this sorry if this has already been posted feel free to delete this.

I have a catwoman code for the 360. I'm willing to trade it for a 50% or higher code :) pm me if interested.

Edit: nevermind. The shipping kills this even with a 50% code. I'll trade my catwoman code for a 100% though

1. Stop begging for codes you losers.

2. Stop begging for codes that don't exists (ie, there is no 50% code). It's 10-40% or 100%, period.

3. Here's my 30% off: [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tdru8yhh3hhj7
[/FONT]

I have a 30% off code. If you want it, please just pm me. Also please only ask if you intend to use it, so you don't take the chance from someone else!

how exactly do you get the codes in the first place? is there a way to keep refreshing until you get a code/ to get more codes?

If anyone wants a 40% code: x392nqe2h3gow

There's a few things I want on there, but not enough to pay even the 40% off prices, so yeah...enjoy. ^_^

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']sorry if this has been asked but this only work for pc games?[/QUOTE]

I tried it on X360 and PS3 games and it worked.

I think this works for BF3, it just doesn't show the discount when you enter the code. You have to get to the Review Order screen to see the final price. At least that's how it worked for me.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have an ea acount from when it wasn't named origin so I should have gotten this email. Why didn't I get it ?[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Primarily a PC gamer, and the recent ORIGIN60 promo makes this look not so swell.

At any rate, I have a (I think) 40% code up for grabs. Hopefully some non-lurker gets it.

g2hrb7b88wtx8

[quote name='jdeec']I think this works for BF3, it just doesn't show the discount when you enter the code. You have to get to the Review Order screen to see the final price. At least that's how it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

"Excludes pre-orders, games released within 30 days of your purchase, virtual currency and Game Time codes."

Such a worthless promotion compared to the 60% off sale.

[quote name='Blade3D']Got a 40% code, not sure what I want to do with it...[/QUOTE]

Put it in a bowl with milk and eat it.

Here code for 40% off (i think). i was going to get something but the shipping kills it.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
m4pwnh98pppme
[/FONT]

[quote name='Flesseck']I wish they gave you free shipping. :([/QUOTE]

It's free shipping if you order $40 or more and the % off applies to all the games you buy not just one

5bwwrq8pa7pfd

That's 10 percent if ya want it
[/FONT]

30% 96waaotzhr2th

Their shipping is expensive as fuck. I was tempted to try and use it on Dead Space 2, but it's already discounted so I guess it doesn't stack :\. Ah well.
[/FONT]

bread's done
Back