EA Sports Active 2

I just got this game at Target for $20. Planning to start tomorrow.
Can someone tell me how long the workouts take for medium level?

[quote name='DrNo888']I just got this game at Target for $20. Planning to start tomorrow.
Can someone tell me how long the workouts take for medium level?[/QUOTE]

About 20-30 minutes per workout for Medium if you don't skip exercises. I suggest do it on Easy, since most exercises are waste of time (you will realize how annoying the tutorial messages from the instructors are, no, you can't skip them).

If you're unlocking trophies, then you're stuck with the two programs (9 weeks and 3 weeks). If you're not playing for trophies, just customize your own exercises, it's more fun that way. Personally, I find trophies more encouraging since there's a goal I can chase. The three goals set in the game are jokes, they're way too easy to obtain.

I've had the game since last month, but I won't be starting my program until tomorrow. I had the original EA Sports Active for the Wii, so I know I'm in for a challenge. However, I really need to get into shape, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much I progress over the next few weeks.

Did first workout for the 3W program this morning. Pretty easy at medium level. I will go ahead and finish the program than start a 9W on hard. Just need to get my butt up in the morning.

[quote name='DrNo888']Did first workout for the 3W program this morning. Pretty easy at medium level. I will go ahead and finish the program than start a 9W on hard. Just need to get my butt up in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I got up this morning at 5:00 to start the 3 week program on Easy. I'm definitely out-of-shape, so starting on Easy will get me into the swing of things before I start the 9 week program in mid-June.

You'll also notice that the intensity and duration of the workouts increases as you get further into the program. By the end of the program you'll probably be burning 2x the calories and working out for nearly twice as long as your early workouts.

[quote name='DrNo888']I just got this game at Target for $20. Planning to start tomorrow.
Can someone tell me how long the workouts take for medium level?[/QUOTE]

Is that just your local store? I dont see it in the weekly ad or clearance thread.

I have EA Active 1 for wii, and have had it for awhile. Im wondering if I should get "more workouts" (15 on amazon) or 2 (30 on amazon). If I can get 2 for $20, then that dilemma is over...

[quote name='jamesinclair']Is that just your local store? I dont see it in the weekly ad or clearance thread.

I have EA Active 1 for wii, and have had it for awhile. Im wondering if I should get "more workouts" (15 on amazon) or 2 (30 on amazon). If I can get 2 for $20, then that dilemma is over...[/QUOTE]

I had the original for the Wii, but I hated holding the Wiimote and nunchuk. EA Active 2 is much better since you just strap on sensors, which leaves you free to use your own resistance bands with better grips.

I want to add something to the online community. Now, while the workout groups don't really do much to your workouts, but I realized how powerful it is to encourage/motivate me to nudge on.

Running 1000 km is no easy task, running a little a day is fine, but the desire to continue will wean over time. However, there's this guy/gal in one of my groups, he/she is very persistent... Everyday I see my running stat and realized his/her stat went up too. So, now it has become a tug of war, I never write to this player nor I'm interested in alerting him/her. I'm just saying this little thing had made the 1000 km trails more fun.

I'll be at the 50% mark in two weeks! By then if that player is still doing his/her thing, I might send him/her a friend invite :lol:

Completed my 2nd workout this morning, and it was definitely easier than the first one since it wasn't so heavy on the legs. I definitely don't feel as tired this morning as I did yesterday morning.

Completed my second workout this morning too. I guess the first workout wasnt as easy as I thought because I was walking around with sore quads all day yesterday. After today's workout, they are still sore.

I thought this workout was more taxing then first one due to more lower body exercise. More squat and jumping types.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning tho! My son loves watching me too. He wakes up earlier than usual just so he can watch me.

[quote name='RCS0926']I had the original for the Wii, but I hated holding the Wiimote and nunchuk. EA Active 2 is much better since you just strap on sensors, which leaves you free to use your own resistance bands with better grips.[/QUOTE]

That does seem better. So Active 2 doesnt require the nunchuck at all?

[quote name='jamesinclair']That does seem better. So Active 2 doesnt require the nunchuck at all?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version doesn't obviously, but I think the Wii version uses sensors as well rather than the Wiimote and nunchuk.

[quote name='DrNo888']Completed my second workout this morning too. I guess the first workout wasnt as easy as I thought because I was walking around with sore quads all day yesterday. After today's workout, they are still sore.

I thought this workout was more taxing then first one due to more lower body exercise. More squat and jumping types.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning tho! My son loves watching me too. He wakes up earlier than usual just so he can watch me.[/QUOTE]

I'm only doing easy right now, but I still felt there were less lower body exercises for day 2 of the 3 week program. The rainbow squats were tough, but that was the only strenuous part of day 2's exercises. The basketball defense drill I did today was much easier than the soccer drill on the first day.

I got this game at target for 20 (ps3). Wifey loves it! The soccer part was pretty neat. She's on the 3 week program on hard. She did the first day but already missed 2 workouts. lolQuestion..To make a playlist, you do it before you go into the game (never made a playlist on ps3)? I couldn't get my music to load in game.zumba and dance on broadway are good workouts, too. If you are into that kinda thing. The learning curve for zumba is crazy. Even with my experience with alot of those steps, this game was hard to mimic.

The second Cag group is full. Grrr. ANyone want to create a third Cag EA Sports Active group?

I'm 4 weeks into the nine week program and I really like the variety of the exercises. Some of them seem like they are helping very little but others are really making me work in ways I otherwise would not.

Sometimes the sensors act hinky and won't read my movements properly but this is actually more rare than I thought. There have been times where the sensors would not read the forward lunges but I managed to get past that by stepping one foot up onto the coffee table to get the sensors to read. The last couple times I did that exercise the sensors worked ok.

I want to get through the 9 week program and then try some of the focused (core for one) sets. I'm doing weight training along with the EA Sports, finding more reasons to walk briskly, and putting more into day to day actvities.

I have lost 17 pounds in 40 days and I am sleeping great! Diet and exercise, it really works!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I got this game at target for 20 (ps3). Wifey loves it! The soccer part was pretty neat. She's on the 3 week program on hard. She did the first day but already missed 2 workouts. lolQuestion..To make a playlist, you do it before you go into the game (never made a playlist on ps3)? I couldn't get my music to load in game.zumba and dance on broadway are good workouts, too. If you are into that kinda thing. The learning curve for zumba is crazy. Even with my experience with alot of those steps, this game was hard to mimic.[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised your wife your wife has missed two workouts after starting out on hard. When I first got the game, I tried the work cardio kickstart workout on medium and was in pain for the better part of a week. That's the reason why I started the 3 week program on easy 3 days ago. Today's workout wasn't tough at all since it focused on the upper body. I won't be using EA Active again until Tuesday, but I know I have to prepare myself because it's going to focus on the lower body, which will be killer.

Overall, I'm very happy with this game. After I finish the 3 week program on easy, I'll start the 9 week program on medium or do another 3 week program on medium.

[quote name='venturin']The second Cag group is full. Grrr. ANyone want to create a third Cag EA Sports Active group?

I'm 4 weeks into the nine week program and I really like the variety of the exercises. Some of them seem like they are helping very little but others are really making me work in ways I otherwise would not.

Sometimes the sensors act hinky and won't read my movements properly but this is actually more rare than I thought. There have been times where the sensors would not read the forward lunges but I managed to get past that by stepping one foot up onto the coffee table to get the sensors to read. The last couple times I did that exercise the sensors worked ok.

I want to get through the 9 week program and then try some of the focused (core for one) sets. I'm doing weight training along with the EA Sports, finding more reasons to walk briskly, and putting more into day to day actvities.

I have lost 17 pounds in 40 days and I am sleeping great! Diet and exercise, it really works![/QUOTE]

I'm cool with joining a 3rd CAG workout group. If you start one, I'll join. Just let me know what I need to do.

OK I started a third group if anyone wants to join.

Group name is CAGgroup3

Passwork is gocaggo (Go Cag Go)

Hop in!

[quote name='venturin']OK I started a third group if anyone wants to join.

Group name is CAGgroup3

Passwork is gocaggo (Go Cag Go)

Hop in![/QUOTE]

I joined the group.

[quote name='clarkkent']I joined the group.[/QUOTE]

Cool, welcome! I am about to complete the first third of the nine week program. I also have been exercising and dieting/ eating healthy for 44 days. Today the scale says I have lost 21 pounds in 44 days! SUch a great feeling.

I am looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning since that is the "actual" weight. I am going to really enjoy going down the next ten pounds.

I joined the group as well on Friday night. I didn't do any EA workouts over the weekend, but I did break out my Tower 200 and put that to use. Today, I did the 4th workout of the cardio kickstart program, and it was definitely killer on the legs.

Just did my 5th workout today. Still sore everywhere especially hamstring, glutes, and lower back. The soreness is kinda addicting tho!

Got a bunch of trophies also. Will remember to join the group when I workout again Thursday.

Congrats! Yeah, the trophies flow pretty fast in the beginning, but the last 10 or so take forever ;-)

I just finished my 2nd 9-week program.

One thing to warn others....while you can miss a workout and make it up later (as long as you make it up before doing a new workout), if you miss a workout near the end of your program, you won't be able to make it up once the 9 weeks are over. I found this out the hard way because I got sick at the end of week 8 and missed 4 workouts. I tried to do the missed workouts at the end of the 9th week but once the end of the 9th week was over it wouldn't let me do the missed workouts.

Also, I was thinking that I might change things up by doing a few weeks where I let them pick a workout for me based on time and difficulty rather than doing the 3 or 9-week program, but it looks like these types of workouts are limited to a max of 30 minutes (unlike the 45+ minute workouts you get in the third phase of teh 9-week program).

It looks like I may have to generate my own workouts so I can get the right combination of effort, calories burned and time, but I liked the variety of having the game generate my workouts for me. Oh well, maybe in the next version.

Finished workout #5 today of the 3 week program. My legs are definitely starting feel stronger already!

Interested in picking this up. Probably do this once my Amazon credits hit my account. Anyone seeing good results? Curious if it's actually doing what it should be doing.

Oh, and I'll join the new group once I get it.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Interested in picking this up. Probably do this once my Amazon credits hit my account. Anyone seeing good results? Curious if it's actually doing what it should be doing.

Oh, and I'll join the new group once I get it.[/QUOTE]

It depends on what kind of results you are looking for. If you're looking to improve your cardio and get stronger, then this game will work for anyone. This game can be particularly killer on the legs. If you want to get ripped, then you'll only go so far because the strength training exercises utilize resistance bands. You'll need to use weights or weight machines outside of the game to really get toned. Weight loss is dependent upon the individual. I'm not really trying to lose much weight, so I don't expect to see much progress in that area. However, other people have reported significant weight loss through the use of this game. Of course, those people have also significantly changed their diet and done supplementary fitness activities outside of the game. The bottom line is that the game will help you get fit if you stick with it.

^^^Agreed!

I also haven't been focused on weight loss but really just wanted to get in better overall physical condition and it has been very useful towards that goal. I've generally worked up a pretty good sweat during my workouts and the 9-week program does a good job of increasing the intensity as you progress (thought it also can make you feel like you aren't progressing because the workouts seem to get harder rather than easier).

It is also important to distinguish between weight loss vs. fat loss because when you work out (especially with weights), you may be adding muscle mass while losing fat at the same time, so while your weight may remain the same (or even increase), you are actually improving your body quite a bit. And since muscle is more dense than fat, you dimensions (such as your waist) may decrease even if your weight is the same/increasing. If you want to lose fat, it is best to also take measure fat % as you train so you can measure (roughly) the changes in fat and muscle mass, which are more important that your actual weight number.

If you really want to lose fat, you really need to focus on both diet and exercise together. Just focusing on one will greatly limit the benefits of your efforts.

But one of the things I really like about EA Sports is that I can do it at home and it keeps changing the exercises often enough that it keeps you from getting in a rut from doing the same workouts over and over, which gets boring and limits the benefits of the exercise.

^^^
I agree. I'm OK with my weight of 175 lbs. However, I definitely want to trim some fat off my body. If I can turn 5 lbs. of fat into 5 lbs. of muscle, then this game will have done its job.

Finished workout #8 of the 3 week program. It was heavy on lower body workouts, but I can't definitely tell that I've made progress because the strain on my legs was a lot more bearable than it was when I started a couple of weeks ago.

Found it at Costco for $15!

Last week I went to one Costco to look for it, and nothing. I asked them to search inventory and they said it wasnt in there.

Why? I said search for "Active 2" or "Active Sports".

But according to the receipt, it's in the system as "EA Sports 2". -Fail!

Anyway, the box had the original price ($89.99) and then an orange sticker over it with "$59.99" At no point was a lower price indicated.

At the register, it scanned at 34.99, and then something printed which took of $20, for a grand total of $14.99 (plus tax on the 35 price)

There were at least a dozen copies, all for the Wii.

[quote name='jamesinclair']Found it at Costco for $15!

Last week I went to one Costco to look for it, and nothing. I asked them to search inventory and they said it wasnt in there.

Why? I said search for "Active 2" or "Active Sports".

But according to the receipt, it's in the system as "EA Sports 2". -Fail!

Anyway, the box had the original price ($89.99) and then an orange sticker over it with "$59.99" At no point was a lower price indicated.

At the register, it scanned at 34.99, and then something printed which took of $20, for a grand total of $14.99 (plus tax on the 35 price)

There were at least a dozen copies, all for the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Which Costco did you go to? I might have to check out the one here to get another copy of the PS3 version that cheap so I have set of sensors :)

I saw EA Sports Active 2 (PS3) at Walmart today for $25.00 on the end cap near the vidja games. (Chase, Md)

I am more than halfway through the 2nd phase of the nine week program. I like it because it makes me do a lot of stuff I wouldn't otherwise force myself to do.. Stride Jumps, mountain climbers, foot fires, that damn skateboard bit.. These exercises get my cardio up, and get me sweating. Out of these exercises I actually do foot fires on my own now as part of my own routines.

Some of the exercises frustrate me. The soccer defense lunges frustrate me because the sensor isn't reading correctly. Push ups are a pain because I fight to get the sensors to read rather than simply focus on doing good push ups.

The sensors aren't perfect, but I get through the exercises 95% of the time with no problems.

For the Hammer Curls I use a 60 pound curling bar instead of the resistance band. If I can find cheap 15 pound handweights I will use them for virtually everything else done with the resistance band.

This program has helped me want to do more exercise. Now I go to the state park every chance I get and walk, run and hike. I walk/run/hike a minimum of five miles each time, and I love exercising in the woods. Ipod full of music, sun and nature and warm. Fantastic.

:hot: ProTip; Download the song "Beat Box" by the Art of Noise, go walking and walk to the beat of that tune. It's perfect for a very brisk pace.

[quote name='Sinistar']Which Costco did you go to? I might have to check out the one here to get another copy of the PS3 version that cheap so I have set of sensors :)[/QUOTE]

Clovis, CA had it in stock. North Fresno did not. West Fresno, dont know.

Just completed the 3-week program today, so I'm ready to begin the 9-week program tomorrow. I had been doing the 3-week program on easy so I could ease in to my fitness routine, but I finished the last 2 workouts on medium. As many of you probably know, the 4th workout in a week focuses on the lower body, and the step up from easy to medium was noticeable. I just know that those lower body workouts during phases 2 and 3 of the 9 week program are going to be killer, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

I've been supplementing my EA Active workouts with strength training sessions using my Tower 200, a piece of resistance weight training equipment that attaches to my door. I've been using the Tower 200 3 times a week, and I've been working with significantly more tension/resistance than I'm able to use while doing the EA Active workouts.

I already feel stronger and more fit after doing the 3-week program, but I know that the real fun (aka pain) is about to begin.

I completed my Cardio Kickstart yesterday. And yes, the fourth workout of each week tougher than the other three.

I am going out of town this weekend so will probably wait until next week to start the 9 week program. In the meantime, I will do some P90 (not P90X!).

Anyone figure out how to get an exact count of pushups, miles, soccer save, basketball hoops, etc for trophy requirement?

I know you can go to My Milestones in the menu and it has a bar meter there, but it's not very accurate - also was curious if you can filter that screen somehow by Milestones & PSN trophies, without having to go back to XMB all the time to compare what's completed or not..

For example I created a custom workout that includes a squat curl in the exercise. Will each rep count towards both of these trophies:
Squat Master (Silver)Complete 1000 Squats
Pumping Iron (Silver)Complete 1000 Arm Curls

Also I can't seem to find how many miles I've gone in the distance type courses.. I think its going to take forever to do 600+ miles in each distance event to get the trophy..

[quote name='Sinistar']Anyone figure out how to get an exact count of pushups, miles, soccer save, basketball hoops, etc for trophy requirement?

I know you can go to My Milestones in the menu and it has a bar meter there, but it's not very accurate - also was curious if you can filter that screen somehow by Milestones & PSN trophies, without having to go back to XMB all the time to compare what's completed or not..

For example I created a custom workout that includes a squat curl in the exercise. Will each rep count towards both of these trophies:
Squat Master (Silver)Complete 1000 Squats
Pumping Iron (Silver)Complete 1000 Arm Curls

Also I can't seem to find how many miles I've gone in the distance type courses.. I think its going to take forever to do 600+ miles in each distance event to get the trophy..[/QUOTE]

I haven't found anything more than you have and I spent some time a while back looking for more detailed status too. One place I haven't checked is the EA web site which I think lets you check some of your info. I'm not really chasing the long distance goals, but if I end up hitting them, great. If not, I'm OK with that too. I'd prefer to run outside anyway.

I'm also not sure if there is any way to get the Nike Low-Impact program goal completed. I think they had it available for purchase for a few days, but then ended up pulling it from what I recall.

Just finished Phase 2 of the 9 week program. Whew! I've turned off the commentary so it's a little less annoying. No more "This is all for YOU!" I haven't missed a workout yet, but I doubt I will start another 9 week program when I am done. I think I should be joining a gym now.

This has been a good buy, I've used it a lot, and it's taught me some workouts I wouldn't otherwise have learned. I will still do 3 or 4 chosen workouts a week, to see how long before I start hitting the "1000" trophies.

[quote name='venturin']Just finished Phase 2 of the 9 week program. Whew! I've turned off the commentary so it's a little less annoying. No more "This is all for YOU!" I haven't missed a workout yet, but I doubt I will start another 9 week program when I am done. I think I should be joining a gym now.

This has been a good buy, I've used it a lot, and it's taught me some workouts I wouldn't otherwise have learned. I will still do 3 or 4 chosen workouts a week, to see how long before I start hitting the "1000" trophies.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! I just finished week 1 of the 9 week program today, and although I'm determined to finish the program, I don't know that I'll be starting another 9 weeks program after I'm done (at least, not right away). We'll see how I feel after I'm done with the program.

Today, I did workout #4, which focuses on lower body and cardio. Goodness gracious! I thought my heart was going to burst. My heart rate was consistently at stage 4 for the better part of the workout, and I was just exhausted by the end of it. The transition from squats, to lunges, to mountain boarding, to foot fires, etc. is just insane. I know my body will adjust to as the program progresses, but I can't imagine that these workouts will ever feel easier.

At any rate, when I'm done with the 9 week program, I still plan on using EA Active 2, but I doubt I'll be doing the workouts that focus exclusively on the lower body. The full body workouts are tough, but they aren't as strenuous as the lower body workouts.

[quote name='RCS0926']Congratulations! I just finished week 1 of the 9 week program today, and although I'm determined to finish the program, I don't know that I'll be starting another 9 weeks program after I'm done (at least, not right away). We'll see how I feel after I'm done with the program.

Today, I did workout #4, which focuses on lower body and cardio. Goodness gracious! I thought my heart was going to burst. My heart rate was consistently at stage 4 for the better part of the workout, and I was just exhausted by the end of it. The transition from squats, to lunges, to mountain boarding, to foot fires, etc. is just insane. I know my body will adjust to as the program progresses, but I can't imagine that these workouts will ever feel easier.

At any rate, when I'm done with the 9 week program, I still plan on using EA Active 2, but I doubt I'll be doing the workouts that focus exclusively on the lower body. The full body workouts are tough, but they aren't as strenuous as the lower body workouts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words!

So what level are you doing this? Medium? Hard? It sounds like you might be trying to do a higher level than you should. I am 48 and I am doing the easy program, which is a good challenge for me. 55 mountain climbers, 180 foot fires, those are enough in one go for me. The program is calculating that I burn 300ish calories each workout. At the start it was more like 180. My heart rate goes from 2 up to 3, sometimes climbs to 4, but never stays there for any length.

This is fine for me, it's a good cardio workout and I don't feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. I supplement this with a lot of other activity, (weights, walking/running/hiking, etc). I also stopped eating virtually all processed food and have stopped the junk food completely.

2 months in, over 20 pounds gone.

Good luck with your program!

[quote name='venturin']Thanks for the kind words!

So what level are you doing this? Medium? Hard? It sounds like you might be trying to do a higher level than you should. I am 48 and I am doing the easy program, which is a good challenge for me. 55 mountain climbers, 180 foot fires, those are enough in one go for me. The program is calculating that I burn 300ish calories each workout. At the start it was more like 180. My heart rate goes from 2 up to 3, sometimes climbs to 4, but never stays there for any length.

This is fine for me, it's a good cardio workout and I don't feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. I supplement this with a lot of other activity, (weights, walking/running/hiking, etc). I also stopped eating virtually all processed food and have stopped the junk food completely.

2 months in, over 20 pounds gone.

Good luck with your program![/QUOTE]

I finished the 3 week program on easy and started the 9 week program on medium last week. I'm only 32 and in pretty decent shape, and I'm really just trying to trim a bit of fat around my waist and tone up the rest of the body. However, my heart rate was at a level 4 for an extended period of time today. Of course, this was the 4th workout in the weekly program, so it's the toughest on the legs and heart. I don't expect to have the same kind of issues with the first 3 workouts in a week, but I'm definitely dreading that 4th workout. We'll see how I do next Monday when I do workout #8. If I struggle as much as I did today, then maybe I'll drop every 4th workout down to easy until my heart and legs catch up.

To me, it seems that even when the program says it's going to focus less on lower body, it often gives me lots of mountain climbers/skipping/running/stride jumps, etc.

I'm on the last phase and it seems rare that it wants me to get down on the floor to do reverse crunches. (So I just do a bunch of them on my own)

Trim your waist... Have you googled the video for '8 Minute Abs'? Take a look at that. It's pretty amazing what you can do in 8 minutes.

For me I have been working out and dieting for over 8 weeks and my legs are rocks! Really in shape. My biceps are definately bigger. (I had to widen the strap on my walkman radio because it would not fit!) My core however is responding the slowest, and thats the part I want to reduce and tone the most. So my plan is to get through these 9 weeks with EA Sports Active 2, then do three or four routines a week with it, focusing on my core, as well as doing at least 100 reverse crunches a day, 100 push ups, 100 curls, etc...

The best part is I truly feel great! I sleep like a rock and when I go hiking in the park I feel so strong, I go 5 miles and it's an amazing feeling.

Keep going!

My body must not have been ready to do a workout yesterday morning because I didn't have any major issues doing workout #5 of the 9 week program today. The workout was actually longer, and I burned more calories today than I did yesterday. I actually felt great after this morning's workout. I guess we'll see how workout #8 goes next Monday.

I have figured out that it's probably better for me to do all the squatting exercises without the resistance bands. It's just better for my legs. Once my legs have fully adjusted, that's when I'll start using the resistance bands again. In terms of the lower body exercises, I don't mind doing the mountain climbers, skipping, stride, jumps, etc. It's all the squatting type exercises that come in succession that really do me in.

As for trimming my waistline, I'm just looking to burn more calories than I take in at this point. I've been supplementing my EA workouts with strength training, and that in combination with a better diet is already yielding results after 4 weeks. I'll see where I'm at after I'm done with the 9 week program, and I'll probably do focused EA workouts in conjunction with other non-EA focused activities.

I just picked this up since it was 19.99 at Sams club with the wrist/ankle weights. tried out one of the core workouts tonight and it was pretty good. are there any groups open? the one in the op is full.

There's a 3rd CAG group that was created within the last month. If you scroll up through the posts, you should be able to find it. I think there are probably 4 or 5 of us currently in the group.

The thirds CAG group is called, oddly, "CAGgroup3"
Passwork is gocaggo (go cag go)

I have nine workouts left in phase three of the nine week program. It's been good!

I ended up doing the lower body/cardio workout (#8) today and didn't have the same trouble that I had with the similar workout (#4) last week. It wasn't easy, but I didn't feel as drained as I did last week. Overall, I can tell that this program is paying dividends. We had a little get-together on Sunday, and I was able to entertain the kids for long stretches of time without getting tired, which wouldn't have been possible a month or so ago.

bread's done
Back