EA universal pricedrops - finally dropped at Best Buy today!!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
All systems (except Xbox 360):

Burnout Revenge - $29.99
Madden 2006 - $29.99
Fifa Soccer 06 - $29.99
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - $29.99
Nascar 06 - $29.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (NOT 360) - $39.99
Tiger Woods 2006 - $29.99
NCAA March Madness - $29.99
NBA Live 06 - $29.99
Medal of Honor: European Assault - $19.99

Marvel Nemesis for all systems (except PSP) is $19.99 as noted in the other thread, same with Sims 2 for GBA / DS ($19.99).

Will definately get Burnout Revenge for $19.99 after coupon when Best Buy lowers the price. That game's price really dropped like a brick.

Oh well that's just dandy, now do I get Burnout Revenge for $20 for wait for the 360 which will obviously be $60?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh well that's just dandy, now do I get Burnout Revenge for $20 for wait for the 360 which will obviously be $60?[/QUOTE]

360 version has a ton of added features... go for that one.

I am 360less, and Burnout Revenge probably won't be a GH for a long time, so $20 A/C at Best Buy (when they drop it) is the right price for me.

Same with Madden 2006.

[quote name='Roufuss']360 version has a ton of added features... go for that one.

I am 360less, and Burnout Revenge probably won't be a GH for a long time, so $20 A/C at Best Buy (when they drop it) is the right price for me.

Same with Madden 2006.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is the online modes which are supposed to be a lot more robust on the 360 version.

I hope this is universal, i might pick up BO Revenge for $20 at BB if it is, like the OP. Or maybe i'll wait for the 360 version, whatever. Ethir way, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Roufuss'] Will definately get Burnout Revenge for $19.99 after coupon when Best Buy lowers the price.[/QUOTE]

Thinking the same thing.

[quote name='Shmitty']damn, still no timesplitters:FP drop.

thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Its a really fun game, though! Honestly much more fun than Halo 2 . :)

[quote name='trunks982']NBA Street Vol 3 still didnt drop yet? ive been waiting for so long. i want the GC version.[/QUOTE]

Probably not for a while due the quircky agreement they have with the NBA.

Midway and EA have to alternate their hoops games every other year... in 2006, we get a new Ballers. In 2007, we get Street vol. 4.

Edited the title, Wal-Mart was putting the new signs out on all the EA games tonight. Only a matter of time before Best Buy does it.

Yup i saw these in my local walmart today but not yet in Best Buy. It was some realy strange add, the games where in this stand which was supposed to look like a vending machine.

[quote name='WTFer']damn bestbuys website also does not have any drops

I want MoH:EA for $15 at best buy :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Probably Monday or Tuesday.

Just checked online, Best Buy dropped the prices on all of these this morning!

I will definately go and get Burnout Revenge for $20 after coupon, and possibly Madden 2006.

I highly recommend Medal of Honor: European Assault. I don't like it as much as the other games in the series, but many actually seem to like it more. It is very open-ended, which is a departure from the previous games in the series. Personally, I preferred the linear style. All of the Medal of Honor games are good (with the exception of Rising Sun), but I recommend the original and Frontline.

All of the $29.99 titles are $24.99 Used at Ebgames.com so they will all be around 20 bucks a/c CAG15, Saver, and Edge Card.

[quote name='Toireht']You forgot Battle for Middle Earth PC dropped to $20

everyone always forgetting about the pc[/QUOTE]
Seriously? Hot damn. Even though the new one is coming out soon, my PC probably couldn't handle it anyway.

Yes Yes Yes!! Good Thing I Didn't Go To Pick Up Madden 06 Yesterday At Gamestop For That Price! Now I Can Do It At Bb And Use The $10 Off!! Woohoo!

EDIT: Wait...they're in-store prices are the same as the website prices am I right? Usually they are too lazy to update the prices on the little tags.

[quote name='rallen']If you have a Fry's near it's 19.90...[/QUOTE]

naaaaah, no fry's here. also missed out when target had it for 20, since every store was sold out of it by the time i got around to them. some day it will be mine, but not for 50 bucks.

Was going to wait for BB to drop the NFS:MW but got it used at Gamestop for $30 after taxes after the %10 coupon and my gamestop card. Came out about the same but I saved alot of gas by skipping BB.

this might be a great deal at Mejiers this week...

Buy one game for 30 get the next for 15 then 15% off .675

total
38.25 ???

might go for those

Time to print me out s'more BB coupons. For everyone holding out out Burnout, I say get it now. It's the best thing since SF Rush on the N64.

[quote name='Hellacious']NBA Street Vol 3 went down to $39.99 at Best Buy today. Yes they are in store. Started today.[/QUOTE]

damn..i want it for 29.99 i had it before but sold it because noone played online and i had finished the single player :/

Sneaky Roufuss, changing the title but not the OP :)

Yeah, Best Buy is officially dropped both B&M and online now.

I'm snuggling my $19.99 (w/coupon) Burnout Revenge as I type this.

[quote name='Roufuss']All systems (except Xbox 360):Burnout Revenge - $29.99
[/QUOTE]

Any love for Burnout Legends (PSP)???

I hate how the portable software costs more then their big brother versions.

[quote name='sabin23']Any love for Burnout Legends (PSP)???

I hate how the portable software costs more then their big brother versions.[/QUOTE]

None at all... Burnout Legends is still a marquee title and the best racer for the PSP, it won't drop for awhile I think.

Snagged both Madden 2006 and Burnout Revenge in store today, $19.99 each A/C.

Giant sack of shit, stupid bestbuy.com needs to update their inventory shit. I checked the site and Madden 06 is in stock, get there, it's out of stock. What kind of bullshit is this?

Also if anyone is looking for that one Guitar game in the San Diego area, Mission Valley's BB has one when I went there 15 mins ago.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Giant sack of shit, stupid bestbuy.com needs to update their inventory shit. I checked the site and Madden 06 is in stock, get there, it's out of stock. What kind of bullshit is this?

Also if anyone is looking for that one Guitar game in the San Diego area, Mission Valley's BB has one when I went there 15 mins ago.[/QUOTE]

It took me a few stores to find Madden 06... not sure why, but it is incredibly hard to find a copy.

[quote name='Roufuss']It took me a few stores to find Madden 06... not sure why, but it is incredibly hard to find a copy.[/QUOTE]
I know, I thought by now everybody has a copy, but it just seems like people are waiting for it to drop. I already have the Xbox version, but I want to pick up the PS2 version also.

EDIT: Roufuss, which version did you pick up? If Xbox, add me so we can play a couple of games sometimes.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I know, I thought by now everybody has a copy, but it just seems like people are waiting for it to drop. I already have the Xbox version, but I want to pick up the PS2 version also.

EDIT: Roufuss, which version did you pick up? If Xbox, add me so we can play a couple of games sometimes.[/QUOTE]

PS2, don't have an Xbox anymore.

bread's done
Back