earn free stuff (dvd's, cd's) by rating music!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']lol, i found the christian song counterpart: http://christianhitsongs.com

you can log in with your promosquad username!

bestbuy $30 gift card at 5000 points![/quote]

Makes me wonder how many other ones there are? :???:

[quote name='roguejedi5']Makes me wonder how many other ones there are? :???:[/quote]

Same here... the only crappy part about that christian one is no fame gauge.

[quote name='opterasis']Same here... the only crappy part about that christian one is no fame gauge.[/quote]

Come now, I find it hard to believe that that's the only crappy part about the christian one...:p

I'm with Visc, I could buy a PSP today if I wanted to, but I don't want to. However, if I could earn one for free then that's what I'll do. I can whittle away a few hundred points a week and in a couple of months I'll have me a free PSP (if I'm lucky maybe they'll move up to 360's) I could be doing worse things online.

[quote name='Redeema'] I could be doing worse things online.[/quote]

What, you've never heard of multitasking?;)

If you do the math of earning 1000 points a week you could have the top prize (whatever it is by the time you get there) in about 5 months. The PSP has been out almost a year now, I've been in no rush to get one at all, so I'm in no hurry to get one now.

Thanks to the OP for sharing the link, I signed up under you.

Whenever i'm online, I just leave the thing on and rate the music once the loop is done playing. On top of that, the Fame Guage adds points to your total faster. I've been using it for about 2 days now and I have around 1000pts.

Doesn't take too long to start racking up points for things.

joined under referal. This wll probably take me forever, but since I usually run my computer on mute most of the time anyway I can just keep doing this in my background.

[quote name='vietgurl']Sometimes they play songs that are so bad that I end up getting a really bad headache. This PSP better be worth it...[/QUOTE]

I signed up for this site a while back in Jan. I did it for about 2 hours, got a little over 800 points and I had to stop because my head was throbbing. Those songs suck. It's not worth it, lol.

Btw, You can also get a free psp from this site...
http://www.ezyrewards.com/

Use my link if you'd like :)
http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=54494

You complete surveys and get points. Getting refs also helps in the process.
You can also pick from a free domain, Amazon GC, and iPod nano. There's other stuff too.

I got over 600 points in about an hour.

So I could already get a gift If I wanted to. But it would be one of thoses crappy cheap ass gifts, which I don't want.

I'm gonna just do this over other weekend or whenever I have free time and save up for a better gift.

anyone elses fame rating thing just crap out? I would normally reload the thing to get it to work, but the past 2 days havent allowed me to do so no matter what computer I'm on...

I signed up under your ref OP, I meant to do this last week but I got sidetracked. Do you guys think it's even possible to reach the PSP?

[quote name='SMMM']Are those Amazon gift cards stackable?[/quote]

I dont think the 30$/100$ ones are, if you click them, I think it said 1 per customer, not sure about the 5$ ones though.

Seems I've maxed out everything on both the Song Ratings and the Fame Gauge. And I only have about 1500 points...

[quote name='SMMM']Seems I've maxed out everything on both the Song Ratings and the Fame Gauge. And I only have about 1500 points...[/quote]
Seriously? That's stupid as hell.

[quote name='SMMM']Seems I've maxed out everything on both the Song Ratings and the Fame Gauge. And I only have about 1500 points...[/quote]

Yeah, well I'm sure you'll have more stuff to do later, but it'll take you like 20 years to get a PSP if you want it.

hmm... mkay... everything is working good for me now again... yeah this will take a while, but I at least hope to get $25 or some sort of credit out of this since it's so easy.

"...her popsicle melts
She's in the bathroom, she pleasures herself
Says I'm a bad man, she's locking me out
It's cause of these things, it's cause of these things"

Yeah...what the hell has the music industry come to? I love music and this site is making me cringe and cry. I am going to have to sell the PSP and pay for therapy rather than a DS bundle.

i like this, i found some new songs to download cuz of this haha!

how do you guys get so many points in that few time?

I signed up using the referal link in the OP, sucks you only get 2 points for a referal.....

I'll prolly earn the $5 gc and then bow out, i'm a lazy bastard. :)

[quote name='Sarge']i like this, i found some new songs to download cuz of this haha!

how do you guys get so many points in that few time?[/QUOTE]

the fame gauge is where it's at...

plus putting the music on mute helps, since 90% of the stuff I hate...

[quote name='PatientZero']"...her popsicle melts
She's in the bathroom, she pleasures herself
Says I'm a bad man, she's locking me out
It's cause of these things, it's cause of these things"

Yeah...what the hell has the music industry come to? I love music and this site is making me cringe and cry. I am going to have to sell the PSP and pay for therapy rather than a DS bundle.[/quote]
She Wants Revenge, gah.

I already earned my 500 points by just letting the crap play muted and then writing in some reviews as I fiddled away on the net. Did some of those artist gage things also, well more like 20 legit and then click no 180 times lol. The Amazon $5 certificates are out of stock. :cry: How often do they restock?

This site gives me a reason to listen to my music on real speakers while I have the computer on mute. Thanks for the link, bro! I feel like Locke pressing the button...

I'll post my referral link later for those of you who haven't taken advantage yet. You scratch mine, I'll scratch yours...

Some of the songs I am getting are actually pretty good - just had 3 Doors Down, Jimmy Buffet and right now its.... Three Dog Night. :D

I've done about 800 points in under an hour. Thanks OP for the info. Eventually I'll have enough to score a PSP. Might take me a month or two but this beats paying $200 for one. :D

Oh.. and for those who want to help me I just added a referal link to my signature. I'll be very thankful if anyone can help me out. :D

i'm willing to bet the PSP won't be in stock. I figured before I put the effort in i'd get one of the 500 point things to see if it pans out now I would get one that would be delivered to my door tomake certain it all works well.... but the only thing in stock is the craptastic yellowbracelet. I get a feeling once you get enough points to get a PSP they won't have any in stock ever...... just a thought oh and the amazon ones have been oos for at least 3 days straight now.

[quote name='auralia']i'm willing to bet the PSP won't be in stock. I figured before I put the effort in i'd get one of the 500 point things to see if it pans out now I would get one that would be delivered to my door tomake certain it all works well.... but the only thing in stock is the craptastic yellowbracelet. I get a feeling once you get enough points to get a PSP they won't have any in stock ever...... just a thought oh and the amazon ones have been oos for at least 3 days straight now.[/quote]

I kind of thought the same thing. At first, I thought it would be an easy way to get something, but then I realized there are a lot of people out there that would and could put all the time into it needed to get a big prize. And I am going to bet that they only had a few PSP's to give away anyway. I'll continue to get some points each week, but I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Tried to join under you lunk, but when I enter 1983 for my birthyear - I get a cannot process registration: you must be at least 13 years ld to join.

WTH

Hey anyone know how often the $5 Amazon certificates restock? I did this for like 1 day and then quit after I got 500 points, that was like 2 weeks ago and they were out then as well...

LOL I'd already forgot about this but I just found the registration email as I was cleaning out my mailbox.

I downloaded this program so that when there is a song i dont like i can mute mozilla and still listen to my own music from my computer.

I like. the only thing i don't like is that...yeah..i'm a black guy. However..i put that i was black. And that i liked rock. All my radio stations were rock and my favorite one was a rock station . However i haven't even gotten rock i've only gotten R&b...wtf....that's damned odd.

bread's done
Back