Earthworm Jim The Complete Series - $14 shipped at Amazon .

If and when someone receives this can you just give an update as to the quality of the transfers? The reviews I've read have varied from one to the next. Some say that it's very poorly transferred and has sound issues while others think it looks great.

Does it matter that it comes from Canada? It's really a great price and I don't have to look for any extra stuff to buy but I'm still unsure.

I'd been eyeballing this for awhile hoping for a lower price. I never saw it so I wasn't sure, they didn't air around me as a kid and I've been on this kick as getting dvd sets of old video game related cartoons. So far I got captain n the game master, legend of zelda, dragons lair and super mario bros 3. Pac man is next and I need to find some other series also so if someone has a suggestion lay it on me.

If and when someone receives this can you just give an update as to the quality of the transfers? The reviews I've read have varied from one to the next. Some say that it's very poorly transferred and has sound issues while others think it looks great.
It's a low-budget transfer. Not Digiview or MoD quality, but not that much better. This set is about as no-frills as you can get.

I'd been eyeballing this for awhile hoping for a lower price. I never saw it so I wasn't sure, they didn't air around me as a kid and I've been on this kick as getting dvd sets of old video game related cartoons. So far I got captain n the game master, legend of zelda, dragons lair and super mario bros 3. Pac man is next and I need to find some other series also so if someone has a suggestion lay it on me.
It wasn't video game related, but Exosquad is awesome (too bad season 2 isn't available). The (very) short-lived Dragon Warrior cartoon (US version) was also really good although you'll be hard pressed to find it.

It wasn't video game related, but Exosquad is awesome (too bad season 2 isn't available). The (very) short-lived Dragon Warrior cartoon (US version) was also really good although you'll be hard pressed to find it.
Ill have to grab exo squad. I remember liking it. I also remember it being violent when I was a kid as in it was the first time Id seen people die. Where their suits would blow up and I knew there were people inside them. Or maybe Im recalling incorrectly given how long ago that was.

Ill add dragon warrior to my list of things. If you think of something else let me know. Everytime I go searching online all I find are the usual and obvious ones like pac man, Mario and such.

Not official video game related, but ReBoot. It's a little expensive ($50 for the box set or $40 for the four seasons in two sets) but the show was great, shot all with early CGI and plots revolving around gaming and computers.

Oh and Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego is $6 for the complete series on amazon. I bought it for my nephew for Christmas as he's into history.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006WNSHUY?tag=bestdigita06d-20

bread's done
Back