Easy Achievement 360 Games

yeah mine's only around 3600 right now, i'll admit i do like the points, i always go for them when i get a new game, but i usually just play through the game first, then go back and try for the achievements, i am still missing a lot on most of my games, though, mostly because i've only beaten a few of them, still haven't beaten xmen 3 yet and that was the first game i got for the system, my girlfriend got em for me, apparently it's an easy game, i should just go and beat it already.

I'm talking about games that you could either finish the entire story/game and/or plow through the achievements. Stuff like Avatar, Fight Night Round 3, TMNT.

I own Fight Night (gift), but I know for a fact one could complete it in a rental. I rented TMNT recently, which isn't half bad, and finished all the achievements and found the game to be rather enjoyable. I hear the same thing can be said for King Kong. Any others?

How about Amped? I hear the game is fairly easy and the achievements go along quite well with the game, but can it be done in a rental?

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance probably wouldn't be impossible. It's long, but not impossibly so.

Eragon is supposedly ridiculously easy - I've never played it, but the achievements are all "beat level on normal" and "beat level on hard".

NHL 2K6 can be done in ten minutes with two controllers. Why they would allow achievements in a 2 player game, I'll never know.

I got 920/1000 on Shrek the Third on a rental. Could've kept going for those last 80 points for completing Grimm mode, but there's only so many times I can play through that game...

[quote name='JJSP']Marvel: Ultimate Alliance probably wouldn't be impossible. It's long, but not impossibly so.

Eragon is supposedly ridiculously easy - I've never played it, but the achievements are all "beat level on normal" and "beat level on hard".

NHL 2K6 can be done in ten minutes with two controllers. Why they would allow achievements in a 2 player game, I'll never know.[/quote]

I own Marvel UA, and I doubt you could you get most of the achievements on a single rental. Maybe if you play constantly through a weekend (morning through night both days), then you might finish and get most. Otherwise, it'd be very difficult. It took me two playthroughs, but that also got me the hard mode achievement.

Can NHL 2k6 be done with just one controller?

You could complete the story and get most (or all, if you're feeling masochistic) of the achievements for Dead Rising in one rental.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I own Marvel UA, and I doubt you could you get most of the achievements on a single rental. Maybe if you play constantly through a weekend (morning through night both days), then you might finish and get most. Otherwise, it'd be very difficult. It took me two playthroughs, but that also got me the hard mode achievement.

Can NHL 2k6 be done with just one controller?[/QUOTE]

The easy way for NHL 2K6 involves setting up a two player game on All-Star difficulty and pulling the goalie. The achievements are all based on quick scores - the easiest way to do it is in a two player game.

I got most of Assassain's Creed's achievements in a rental, but I was using a guide for the flags and played it constantly for 4 days.

[quote name='G33']You could complete the story and get most (or all, if you're feeling masochistic) of the achievements for Dead Rising in one rental.[/QUOTE]

true, I still haven't really beaten the game (as in unlock the extra modes) and I got 500 without even noticing.

Wow! That sure was lame which ever mod merged my thread with this one. They're two separate things. Mine's about renting games and which ones you can easily complete, not simply easy achievements. Ugghh.....smart move whoever.

Lol crackdown is worth an easy 560 if u get on co-op online. Im short as i didnt use weapons enough. Liked to run people over but overall crackdown is easy just takes a while. And Gears of War if u dont wanna play and can remember the glitch from back in the day.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol crackdown is worth an easy 560 if u get on co-op online. Im short as i didnt use weapons enough. Liked to run people over but overall crackdown is easy just takes a while. And Gears of War if u dont wanna play and can remember the glitch from back in the day.[/quote]

What glitch are you talking about?

[quote name='Short Round']Final Fantasy XI, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2, Guitar Hero 3, Smash TV, and Chromehounds.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the upcoming Mega Man 9 which looks to be a cakewalk.

[quote name='Short Round']Final Fantasy XI, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2, Guitar Hero 3, Smash TV, and Chromehounds.[/QUOTE]

what he said.

Attain Madden 08, start to play an exhibition game you being the best team in the league and pick the crappiest team for the cpu, after first kick off, press start and simulate the rest of the game...easiest 700-900 pts in the game.

I bought Prey for like $8. Its impossible to get the multiplayer ach cause nobody plays it anymore. But the single player was pretty fun and not too tough, i think i ended up getting around 650 points for beating it

Dash of Destruction. It'll only hold your interest for about 15 minutes but that's all the time it takes to 100% it. And it's free. Yay free!

I agree with Prey too. Multiplayer cheevos aren't impossible. I rented Prey and boosted with a guy and we hacked away at it for for a couple of hours a day for 3 days and got almost all the MP ones.

Doing the Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter one is probably impossible, it says like host 1000 matches, and I don't think anyone plays that game online anymore.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Why would you buy a game just for easy achievement points?

...why? You are hurting my brain. :([/quote]

No no, i put down "fun"

You think i want a game simply to boost my score? hell no, if i did have already done that. :bouncy:

I hear that Bioshock and Bully S.E. are great games and can get 1000 achievement points without too much hassle.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']No no, i put down "fun"

You think i want a game simply to boost my score? hell no, if i did have already done that. :bouncy:

I hear that Bioshock and Bully S.E. are great games and can get 1000 achievement points without too much hassle.[/quote]

haven't finished bioshock but i can say bully is fun and easy. It's just time consuming.

Fight Night round 3 is pretty fun if you like boxing. Easy 1000 pts right there.

All of these should be really cheap and they are enjoyable and easy points

Fear
Bullet Witch
Earth Defense Force
Rumble Roses XX
Phantasy Star Universe
Final Fantasy XI

That's just off the top of my head...

Condemned: Criminal Origins and Viva Pinata 1 are both cheap, fun, easy points, and can be 1000'ed in under 20 hours. (Save the 50 hr. cheevement in VP, but you don't have to actually be playing to get it.)

Gun is easy and fun (and super cheap). Finding all the gold is the hardest one, and there is a map and youtube video. $5-9 Used/new
King Kong "" "" "" "" . $4-9 Used/new
Condemned "" "" "" "" . $5-9 Used/new
TMNT "" "" "" '''. $9
Madden NFL 06 "" -fun "". (You can sim many points).
Rent the Avatar game (seriously 1000 points in 180 seconds).
Rent Fuzion Frenzy 2 (all 1000 in two hours)
NBA 2k6

read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6145320/index.html

I'd recommend most of the LEGO games, though you can skip LEGO Star Wars 2 and just go straight for The Complete Saga. All the LEGO games are really fun, and getting 1000 points shouldn't take too long.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Gun is easy and fun (and super cheap). Finding all the gold is the hardest one, and there is a map and youtube video. $5-9 Used/new
TMNT "" "" "" '''. $9
NBA 2k6

read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6145320/index.html[/quote]

i had fuzion frenzy 2. It's pretty easy as well. But I swear no one was ever online. I ended up selling it and got the offline achievements.

[quote name='$hady']All of these should be really cheap and they are enjoyable and easy points

Fear
Bullet Witch
Earth Defense Force
Rumble Roses XX
Phantasy Star Universe
Final Fantasy XI

That's just off the top of my head...[/quote]

you'd need probably 5 or 6 months of hardcore gaming on FFXI to get your first acheivement, and well over a year to finish it all. Leveling is pretty hard specially between level 11 and 30 since no one is around to party with and those who are think they know everything ussually resulting in the whole pt being ko'd. on top of that you cant really do shit til you're lvl 75. Overall, i'd pretty much garuntee that unless you gave up your life and all your gaming money for the monthly fees, you'll never see 1 achievement point from ffxi ever!

I don't care to much about gamerscore, but it is fun to get achievements. I do care for my GS kind of, but I'm not a fanatic about it, I mean if I see someone has a higher score I say, they must have a ton of games, or they have played their game all the way through.

It's sad that they have to put some impossible achievements in games.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Gun is easy and fun (and super cheap). Finding all the gold is the hardest one, and there is a map and youtube video. $5-9 Used/new
TMNT "" "" "" '''. $9
NBA 2k6

read this:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6145320/index.html[/quote]
Just took a look at Avatar, and you've GOT to be shitting me that they didn't put much thought into the achievements? I certainly will be adding that to my GameFly que for that purpose lol

bread's done
Back